It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrail Experiment needs your help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Heard about this today on NPR's Day to Day.

Scientists need people to report the contrails and type of contrails in the sky above them so they can understand them better. Are they seeking info on the dubious 'chemtrails'? Or just want to learn more about the pollution air traffic causes

NASA - NASA And Globe Launch Earth Day Experiment

Scientists supposedly had an unprecedented viewing of the sky on 9/11 as there were very few planes in the sky that day. Worth a look for all the 'chemtrail/contrail' people out there.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I believe energy_wave posted a link to this site a few months back. They have a page dedicated to children making note of the increased trails in their area.

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Excellent post, friend.

Perhaps with some real data and study the suspicions regarding contrails will fall by the wayside.

It's cloudy where I am, today, so doubt we'll be able to contribute to the study. But the results will certainly be worth reading.

Thanks and head's up.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thank you! I thought more people would have interest (maybe they do and just are being quiet about it!) Oh well... happy looking and reporting (if you care!).

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
fyi the link says you have to be a globe teacher or take a workshop before you can make reports.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My mistake... when they were discussing it on NPR they made it sound like anyone could download the worksheet and report on their findings. Oh well, atleast they're getting something together to investigate nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i took a look at it but to me the real thing in question is chem trails not con trails which are different. i dont think there ever was any conspiracy about plain old con trails, which is what this seems to be if i read it right.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
old news Patrick Minus has been studying and reporting on this for years.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
That's really interesting... as the results will be I'm sure, as well. Good post

top topics

join