Is it just me, or....?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is the light of the sun whiter and brighter, and the reflected light and shade more subtle?

Mind you I've been involved in a meditation program for the last few months, but to me, it is as if I am witnessesing the world the way I did as a small child.

Plants and nature is shimmering with a scintillating magnificent beauty.

Now I've heard that many people are beginning to have shifts in conscious awareness.

So I just wanted to put the question out there, maybe the apparent change is just within me, due to the mediation program I've been doing, or, maybe what I'm experiencing is part of a global shift in conscious awareness..?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The shimmering of nature sounds like the becoming one with nature etc in the book the celestine prophecy.
Also a movie - trailor - www.imdb.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No it's not just you. I've taken notice to dancing lights and what appear to be light brown shadows moving about.

Just a note here: I don't know how to correctly meditate but I'm kinda always cheerful

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yes, it's like the things I am beholding without, like the sunlight and the plants, water, are reflections of something within. Just looking at shining light and the play of light and shade, it gives me joy.

I never used to feel or see this way, except when I was a little kid, and it's the same as then, except even more pronounced because I'm aware of it.

Sure is nice to be riding the bus and experiencing JOY at seeing light on buildings and trees.

Maybe I AM the "light of the world". Maybe what I am experiencing is a foretaste of what everyone or most everyone is soon to start experiencing, as we collectively approach the eschaton and become children of light.

I've always considered myself a type of prophet. If so, what I am seeing and experiencing is just wonderful. It's a return, to life the way it was meant to be. As it was when we were children, to whom belong "the kingdom of heaven".

P.S. This is the mediation program I've been doing for the past three months. You don't need to know how to do it correctly, as it does it for you.
www.centerpointe.com...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Clearly, it isn't just you but I certainly haven't noticed anything. I saw a documentary a while ago about how the sky is only 90% it's brightness because of all the air pollution (esp. from airline traffic). Since the planes are still up and I haven't noticed anything, you may want to get your eyes examined. What you're experiencing doesn't sound normal and could be a sign of a more serious problem. But then again, it could be simple "spring fever".

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I read some where the sun is actually dimmer then it was in the past, I think it has something to do with all the fuel it burns up.

X-tal-Phusion - Nice Avatar - IS that a static thing rotating ?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think it's the meditation program I'm on. It's like the philosophers stone of the entire nervous system, and I'm beginning to experience purification.

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."

More life and life energy is moving through me, and my perceptions are hightened, along with the dissolution of separation as my left and right hemispheres begin to synchronize. I think that's what's happening.

My eye sight has improved, and overall health and well being, improved, so I don't think it's a "problem" at all, although I have in the past had a couple of bouts of mental illness or nervous breakdowns, but this feels long lasting, and wholly positive.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have definitely noticed this lately too. Everything about the planets this spring so far(in New York) have had an incredible aura to them. I dont meditate, i used to, but i still feel very close to nature. I look outside and the grass seems to be very light and jubilant with color. previous years i would look outside and see the grass and the plants as if they sad... but this year things seem a little different like they have a little more "pep in their kick"

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
scghst1,

You get exactly what I'm talking about, the way the plants appear to be more vibrant, more radiant. I've also noticed how this spring, on a clear day, the way the sun is shining, not just on plants, but on anything. The light is pure white.

But I'm sure it's a shift in perception. But it's as if everything is new again.

The Bible prophcies about this, calling it "a new heaven and a new earth".

Could it be that the time has finally come..?

I feel sorry for people who can't see it or notice it. I would suggest for starters that people stop watching TV, and don't spend as much time on the Internet. Make more awareness available to your senses, and start really observing, both outside yourself and within and perhaps you might begin to recognize this shift as well.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Is it just me, or is the light of the sun whiter and brighter, and the reflected light and shade more subtle?
(...)

Wow, m8, it's not just you!

2 days ago we had an outdoor exhibition in my company. It was a warm (~20 degree) and sunny day.
After 2 hours of sun exposure my eyes turned red and my head started to hurt with terrible headache. I noticed also that more than half of the visitors went back to building looking for shadow.
Finally we delayed part of the show because of the over-illumination… That day I thought it was the temperature, now I realized that it was the light!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
We have had the most god awful winter and we had a sunny day a couple of days ago and it was like the whole world was alive again! Hopefully its a sign of better things to come!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yes, the light is brighter, but more than that, it's more "pure" and whiter, that's the only way I can describe it, PURE WHITE LIGHT, and thus, it makes the plants appear more vibrant, colours more pronounced, and light and shadow more defined. Then again, I HAVE been doing this powerful meditation program for three months now.

But if, and this is a big if - there is to be some grand awakening to a new consciousness in 2012, where humanity will become "children of light" then I am feeling and percieving the effects already, as are others I think..

Spring never sprang like THIS for me before, expect when I was a little kid, it feels the same as then..

[edit on 8-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I think it's the meditation program I'm on. It's like the philosophers stone of the entire nervous system, and I'm beginning to experience purification.

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."

More life and life energy is moving through me, and my perceptions are hightened, along with the dissolution of separation as my left and right hemispheres begin to synchronize. I think that's what's happening.

I feel sorry for people who can't see it or notice it. I would suggest for starters that people stop watching TV, and don't spend as much time on the Internet. Make more awareness available to your senses, and start really observing, both outside yourself and within and perhaps you might begin to recognize this shift as well.

I've had similar experiences when I unplugged and started doing meditation/yoga and regular walks in forests. My take on what is happening is that people get influenced through the tv and internet but in a subconscious way. It's already known that people copy each other and media influences but I remember very well how I felt better just by not watching tv and doing yoga/meditation at the same time. I felt like my mind had so many "unfinished thoughts", things I picked up from watching others on tv but didn't do anything with.

I don't mean to say they are good or bad influences, just thoughts I would never have to deal with if I never watched tv, foreign thoughts with which my mindset just isn't compatible with. I felt like I was living someone else's life having other people's thoughts, instead of having thoughts that logically came to my mind from just going about everyday. Pretty much like my head was filled with conflicting thoughts, so many I couldn't make head or tails of it anymore.

That happened years ago, after my initial unplugging from the media stream at first I felt great because my mind no longer had to soak up and deal with all that information anymore. I still felt some kind of urge to do something the complete opposite so I went on reading a lot about philosophy, different belief systems.

In retrospect that was not a very smart thing to do because I just came out of the fog and as I was beginning to enjoy the scenery, at some point all those unfinished thoughts fell on me like a ton of bricks (meditation helps against this), nowadays I find myself spending most of my time sorting out all the bricks and rebuilding my house as it used to be before the fog.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ohhh..I agree. I have noticed a whiter light, and more vibrancy. It's putting a surreal spin on being outside. While driving, I almost feel like I'm floating and slanted at that. Dusk is magnified as well...have always called this the Rene Magritte hour...and the hues of the setting sun are different, it seems.
Perhaps the road of aging is contributing to this; however my young son has commented on this also..
Earth aura..earth buzz!!!
Am trying to stay in tune with this whenever I'm outdoors....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good good, others see it. It's not just me, which as nice as that is, doesn't represent the thing I was hoping for.

You know nothing has really changed "out there". It's our perceptions of the world around us that are changing. In other words we, the human being, is changing, transforming, and we are beginning to see and recognize the spiritualization of the world, and how the world without is a vibrant reflection of what is within, and that's why we rejoice at it.

In the tree of life this is the Sephirah or emination of God called Tiferet which is BEAUTY.

What this signifies is that humanity is getting ready to ascend to the next level in our collective spiritual evolution.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
In this part of the world (Caribbean), I have noticed no difference. I'm a person who would have noticed a difference, as I rarely miss an opportunity to photograph a sunset. My usual pattern: Take 100-150 photographs, keep one. See, my particular obsession is the green flash. I've taken over 12,000 photos and have captured the green flash perhaps a dozen times, and of those, I really like only six of them. It's a somewhat wacky obsession, but harmless. I think I'd have noticed a difference in the strength and color -- at least of the setting sun, and the sun 1/2 hour before sunset. I find that I'm using the same aperature and speed.

What I HAVE noticed, though, is since this time last year, there is an everpresent "haze" for lack of a better word, that sits above the horizon. We have no industry here, and few cars/people. I've wondered if the Saharan Dust Layer, or volcanic activity, or fires might be responsible. This time last year and the years before, I would watch the sun set clearly, shimmering sometimes from the inverse mirage, and these days, it just sets into a haze that is so dense I can't actually see the moment it sets. That's bad for capturing the green flash, since it USUALLY occurs the exact moment the sun is completely behind the horizon.

Cheers

Edit to add: Perhaps we are talking about the same thing, but using different words. I don't notice a difference in the daytime sun, just in the perception of it as it approaches sundown.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by argentus]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks Omega...
I do enjoy this "altercation" of awareness. Perhaps it is just memory that is aiding to the surreal quality. We know that things should be one way and yet, we see them in a different "light" today. I try to spend at least 30 minutes a day in quiet and somber meditation....internalizing to act more judiciously on an external plane.

Will continue to embrace this concept of evolution and eminence.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yeah, I've noticed it too. That natural summer day feeling has been really intense. I notice the plants a lot more and I can view the world in much more detail. Everything seams alive.

I found that it's massivly prominent after an 'herb' assisted meditation. Everything is in such high contrast and everything is beautiful, bright and crystal clear.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yeah, our collective awareness is increasing, and while this is just my own interpretation, what I think or suspect is happening, is that we are beginning to appreciate the world without more, because we recognize something reflected by it, internally. When I look at plants absorbing sunlight these days, I can't help but feel happy for them, and I never used to even consider plants or their "experience" of life!

The other day, as the sun was setting, some seagulls were flying around and crying out, and I understood that they were singing praises to the setting sun and were expressing joy over the day, perhaps even melancholy over it's ending. They were expressing it, and I understood their sentiment. Never before did I even consider the sounds of birds, or what they might be experiencing.

And when I walk by a fountain or a waterfall, and see sunlight glinting off dancing water - again, I rejoice, sometimes almost to the point of tears of joy and gratitude. It's absurd!

And the feeling tone of it all - it reminds me SOO much of the feeling I remember having about the world around me as a child, but then I never really stopped to notice it, it's just the way things were, but it's very similar to that feeling - like when I'd get to ride my bicycle for the first time in the spring, or go fishing or on a journey of some kind.

Light, even reflected light from a frigg'n street light - makes me happy.

I'm glad it's not just me!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

There is something wrong with our sun at the moment.

Could it be the case?

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join