It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed over London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16caea498f6c.jpg[/atsimg]

Ahmad Zaigham photographed the unidentified object from his home in South Harrow, North West London.

Mr Zaigham, 30, said: "I was immersed in the TV programme when just by chance I saw this uncanny light in the sky and I was instantly mesmerised."

The computer engineer was able to take one shot of the object whilst it was stationary for a few seconds. He said: "Then it moved rapidly up and above at incredible speed, a comparable speed to a fighter jet at full power, so fast that panning the camera in the direction was impossible."

Mr Zaigham added the object made a "whistle kind of sound" and seemed to "quickly fade in light" after he took his picture. "The light coming from this thing is something I have never seen the like. I dont think any aircraft has a light like this," he said.

Source

So I didn't find any threads on this one yet.
Any debunkers on what it could logically be without any extraterrestrial origins attached?

(Edit for picture)

[edit on 7-4-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 7-4-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well im a firm believer to be honest through my own personal experiences but i would say that this looks like a reflection of some flood lighting or something like that.
Im not saying it is, but it does look like that, plus there isnt really anything to gauge it by except what could be a wooden window frame which seems to fit in with it being a reflection.
Unfortunately there are a lot of oppurtunists about these days, probably due to the tabloid interest of late and i think it's bringing out a few hoaxers.
Its a shame as a gem may slip through notched up as a hoax.

Anyways i will leave the identifying to the pro's.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If it isn't a fake (damn fakers....), then it is a fantastic photo of some phenomenon in the sky. I don't recall ever seeing a UFO photo quite like this. It looks too good to be true.

Unfortunately it will probably subesquently be proved to be a fake

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Also it looks quite bright and the picture shows it as being fairly low & so extremely visable so i would have thought this would have been seen by many people which doesent seem to be the case.

To add - it looks like a picture of the sky reflecting of a window with a light source on the inside, maybe an led bicycle light or similar.

Just a thought.

[edit on 7/4/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Yes it kind of does look like some kind of lighting effect. It seems a little bright though. Phage?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

not trying to shut you down but greeneyedleo found a good explanation here in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Interesting but what is it? Could it be a light from the ground? A Laser or something? It doesn't appear to have any dimension to it - just light. I don't know.

At least your source isn't "--.com" ffs.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well thank you for notifying me. I will inform a Mod. I thought I had this one. Ugh.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
An ongoing thread on this subject can be found here.

Closing thread.

top topics

join