It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In which section should one post regarding agency's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Although very new based on registration date, i would like to be directed as to were to post questions regarding Agency activities.

* Lets rumble

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What do you mean by agency? The CIA?

If the CIA, then there is a context of the story to be considered...so really it could be any one of several forums.

Could you provide a link to the story/information for clarification?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well after so long and being exposed to so many irrational post's, my question is, is there a particular area of this site were i can post and not be subjected to irrational responses from the cerebral cortex which have been exposed to what ever and who knows what ever influences, either religious, ethical, political or moral.
After all, from conception to a fully functional entity who serves society we must keep in mind that we are a product of our environment.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hhhmmm...if you are worried about posters chiming in to just chime in without any guarentee of a productive and rational thought then there is nothing I can direct you towards.

The purpose of providing a thread is to gain feedback and if some of the feedback is less than optimal in your eyes then you may be subjected to the responsibility of backtracking for a second and helping those who are interested comprehend your point of view.

And yes...we are a product of our environment...but you have to realize that ATS doesn't compose the entirety of said environment for everyone and that the entirety of an environment will be different for everyone you encounter...

So, back to the point of the opening post...would you please provide a link to the story you are interested in placing or are you here to indirectly harp on the posters of this website?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Never mind, MemoryShock is on the case.

[edit on 4/7/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thank you very much for your quick reply, its deeply appreciated, but i will take my time in considering if and when i should post. Once again i deeply thank your for your time in responding and by know means am i disregarding your advice, it is taken into consideration and greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Fair enough...

If you have any questions in the future, please do not hesitate to contact myself of another member of Staff.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join