It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Rapture?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
That was one of the scriptures I was going to use to support the TWO raptures idea hah.

I don't think there's any contradictions within the text of the Bible, but I simply want to make sense of it all. I really really think the lukewarm Christians will be left so they can atone for being half hearted, and once they atone along with any who will follow the witnesses' advice for salvation will be raptured again after the abomination of desolation. Every denomination thinks they are right. According to God the Church of Philadelphia and a remnant of the others are the ones he will save and the rest are luke-warm. So then they will get their second chance going through the End Times after the Anti-Christ has his way with them a little bit.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tpeele

Sorry for the delay...

If one reads the book of Daniel where there is a list of evil kings in the last days, there is one that comes before the antichrist that reads like this..

From the book of Daniel:

Dan 11:20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

Impeachment maybe..?

Obama is a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom. So even though he seems evil in some ways to some, he is merely on his own agenda. But it's the one after him that matters.

Dan 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

It appears that this person will be a politician, but not elected, but will not be considered honorable or to be worthy of the honor of the office. While Obama clearly fits this description, especially with what he's been doing overseas lately, this person is vile. He hates God's people and makes war with them. We have to wait to see what Obama's position is on Irael, our ally and friend. If he turns on them and opposes their right to exist, we'll have that answer we are looking for.

Perhaps Joe Biden after Obama is impeached...? It's anyone's guess right now. But at least it's safe to say that everything is coming together to one final ending...

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Daniel 12: vs 11 From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and
the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.(3 1/2 years)
12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.
(or 45 days later).

As we know there will be a 7 year peace treaty set up with Israel by this "Anit-Christ" or Obomination that Causes Desolation. After 3 1/2 years the Daily sacrifice or "Prayer to God/Jesus" is Abolished or made Illegal. and Christian Persecuted for not Worshiping the beast and his Image for the last 3 1/2 years. The God says Blessed is the one that waits for and reaches "45 days" past this Period of Persecution.

Is this the rapture..."period/Time"...

Comment on what someone else said: The rapture will be ..."in the Twinkle of an eye we will get caught up to heaven"... Its not going to be over a long period. Quick, A twinkle is faster than a Blink...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I guess everyone else will die horrible deaths and will burn eternally in hell. I guess all the kids, women, men, animals, and everything else will be destroyed because we are soo evil. So when you are lifted up will you look down at the rest of the world and smile because evil is being destroyed. What kind of sickness is this!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join