It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Internet Seismic Server - TODAY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I cannot add much text or quote from the source as it is a live page.

Do you think the earth took a hit today? Looking at the different locations represented it looks pretty global.

Can anyone expand on this?

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

Live Internet Seismic Server

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Did IU/TARA, Tarawa Island, Republic of Kiribati go insane today or what.

That is just craaaazy :/

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
7 EQs in Central and Southern Italy today!

www.emsc-csem.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I dont know quite what im looking at but im assuming the bigger the peak to peak the stronger the tremor is? and if those are all fairly close in time scale that would be quite strange, wonder if its got anything to do with the fireball seen over ireland earlier today?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Same here. I dont quite understand in its entirety but I know that all those matching graphs around the same time all around the world is kinda worrying.

Far too many things are spiralling into madness these days.

I am concerned!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
From my understanding any time a major earthquake occurs, it is supposed to have some sort of twin earthquake or echo quake at the opposite side of the world.
www.iris.edu...
Looking at today's it looks like a 7.0 in the Kuril islands region was the twin quake for the ones in Italy recently.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It makes me wonder if the Earth is building up to Hapgood's theory of CRUSTAL DISPLACEMENT around 2012.

Many things that have been happening to Earth as of late are particularly similar to Hapgoods theory.See here...this is very frightening if this is the case.

www.crawford2000.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

As far as I know, there is no reason for that to happen, the seismic waves that reach the other side of the world are much weaker, so they should start earthquakes near and not far away from the original quake.

And, also as far as I know, some of those graphs always look different from the other, maybe they have a different system or they are not working as they should.

I think you could ask the people that post on the Quake watch 2009 thread, they have much more knowledge of these things than myself.

Edited to add that you can see here the time it took to reach the rest of the world.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You can TRY my Eq site...I have limited bandwidth but have at it...

If ya get a 403 try again...

Multimedia Mirage - Earthquake Center
multimedia-mirage.redirectme.net...

new topics

top topics

join