It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Working Along Side Aliens at Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Humans Working Along Side Aliens at Area 51

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/xXIWKQOu-k8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Please watch I could not get it to embed...sorry

Do you think that this is true???

[edit on 7-4-2009 by bronwyn82]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
tried failed

i dunno if aliens work with humans but i wouldnt say no for sure..

hope that kinda helps even tho i cant see vid and tried to fix it somehow, maybe someone can find.fix link ?

[edit on 7-4-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

Is this the 1 ??

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey has anyone heard the radio call made to some station in Nevada about area 51?
I think it was made in like 1997 by some guy that said he was working with aliens and that the government knew already about 2012...
The line was cut and the guy on the radio was shocked and was asking questions... i'll try to find the link to post it......

Maybe it's a fake?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
here you go... found several videos about this call but only this was was still on youtube....... weird huh?
link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
That call was a hoax.

The caller called back on a later show and admitted that he was a hoaxer.

edit: I enjoyed the video. I think it's interesting to see older folks discussing their experiences. For some reason older = more believable as far as I a concerned. I'd be an easy mark for an older con man!

[edit on 7-4-2009 by samkam]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thank you Seany!! You saved the day. I'm new to posting threads to I thought the embed code would work, and I got all confused. Sorry guys....And Ninnai, I listen to Coast to Coast am everyday. And I have heard this, thanks for the post. The caller did call the radioshow back a few months later and said it was a hoax...so who knows...Maybe the government threatened his life or something...???

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by samkam

Yes he called back later admitting that the call was a hoax, but when he called back neither the host of the show nor the caller could explain why the feed was cut... They agreed that he could have been on to something.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Lol what a dumy....

I also enjoyed the video!
i wonder if we will ever know what's there!

Oh! and by the way, there was also another call from someone piloting a plane above A51 and talking on the cell phone and then got shot down.... i'm guessing also a hoax?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have but one question: Why would anyone believe unsupported claims like those made in the first Youtube?

This kind of thing is a real eye-roller for me. If someone came up to you and said, "I've just returned from Zeta Reticuli and I have an invisible spaceship hovering above us as I speak", how many of you would look up and stare really hard, trying to see it?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, i never said i beleive in it, i just find it interesting that all of this, that is so unknown to us is questionable....

I don't see why we shouldn't put a question mark to everything

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ninnai
Well, i never said i beleive in it, i just find it interesting that all of this, that is so unknown to us is questionable....

I don't see why we should accept anything on face value. Check my dates of service, to the left there. You'll see that I come from a generation that had every reason in the world to be skeptical.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I completly understand your point now

However don't forget that the younger generations have also A LOT to question. And if i may, i would rather share my thoughts instead of trying to fight on who is more skeptical

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I completly understand your point now

However don't forget that the younger generations have also A LOT to question. And if i may, i would rather share my thoughts instead of trying to fight on who is more skeptical

I was a "younger generation" at one point.
However, I never lost the requirement to question. I got my MA in History when I was 56 yo. And I've been an "analyst" ever since I retired from the Navy. My "job" is to ask the questions that were ignored when estimates of various situations were made. For this I get two things, $1.00/year and the option to not be recalled to active duty.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
wow! that's so interesting.... i could have many many many questions!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

wow! that's so interesting.... i could have many many many questions!!!!

I'll answer what I can.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. Hard to say if all is true. Definetaly raises an eybrow though.....yup.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i don't know where to start.... i beleive i should wait to have 20 points

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

I don't see why we should accept anything on face value. Check my dates of service, to the left there. You'll see that I come from a generation that had every reason in the world to be skeptical.

With all due respect, is it not true that when one attempts to characterize ANY given "generation" or other large grouping of people as being collectively unique in regards to the particular level of skepticism possessed/displayed, it can be construed as being rather unrealistic?

Personally, in my own observations and experience, one's age/generation level is not necessarily indicative of the degree of inquisitive/skeptical tendencies displayed.

It seems to be based more along the lines of two main things, firstly growing up in an environment that encourages deductive thought as well as being permissive in allowing a growing mind to entertain(if but for only a while) seemingly "outlandish" ideas.

Info can eventually be introduced to help a growing mind modify/alter the original faulty premise but surely there is a significant value possibly gleaned when sucessfully fostering an individuals ability to approach the task of problem solving in a way that allows for non-liniar deductive processing.

Secondly does it not ultimately fall upon each individual to determine the value and degree of importance that is to be placed in one's own dynamic perpetuation of "the inquisitive mindset"?

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." ~~~Buddha

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

i don't know where to start.... i beleive i should wait to have 20 points

If I may, I would like to offer you a bit of unsolicited advice in regards to approaching/interacting within the forum of A.T.S.

Try to avoid getting hung up on the "aquisition" of points and attempt to focus more on the quality of your input & questioning.

p.s. I look forward to seeing you around on the boards! Welcome!

*edited to add "p.s."

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Snisha]

new topics

top topics

join