It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF planning largest-ever drill to prepare Israel for war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

IDF planning largest-ever drill to prepare Israel for war

www.haaretz.com

The Home Front Command is preparing to hold the largest exercise ever in Israeli history, scheduled to take place in about two months, in hopes of priming the populace and raising awareness of the possibility of war breaking out. Should there be a war, Israel would have insufficient emergency and rescue response units, according to a senior Home Front Command officer.

Speaking with Haaretz, Col. Hilik Sofer, who is in charge of the Department for Population at the Home Front Command, said that "in wartime there will be insufficient Magen David Adom, rescue and chemical and biological warfare units. Even if we call up the reserves of the Home Front Command, we will have to rely on the population itself."

"We need to train for a reality in which during war missiles can fall on any part of the country without warning," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
LegitGov.org

[edit on 7-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The world-government has no problem with their friends in Israel threatening neighboring countries. Those warmongers get high off of genocide & seeing oppressed people struggle, daily.

Eventually, we'll see more & more of brave people surrounding those tyrants and trying to make them stop destroying others to satisfy their thirst for blood & false-idols.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, to say kudos for preparing the citizens and looking after the safety of their people.

Still, they do need to stop or at least tone down the antagonizing threats.

I really have just a terrible feeling about Israel, i'm sure people have thought that for a very long time though!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So there are a few rogue countries around this little planet that won't cooperate with the U.S. or Israel huh?

You see, they can't have a NWO if there is resistance, you're either with them or against them. So should I support the introverted countries or not?

The Israelis aren't test launching for show but I do hope for the best on either side. this dam n news today has given me a headache

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
When will this world finally have peace? I'm not waiting for Jesus to save me. I'm sticking with Chuck Norris & Ron Paul. They know what they're doing.

"Get'er DONe' Chuck & Ron!"

top topics

join