It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lieberman: Peace Talks Have Reached 'Dead End'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Lieberman: Peace Talks Have Reached 'Dead End'

haaretz.com

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said on Tuesday that Western-backed
peace efforts with the Palestinians had reached a "dead end" and that Israel intended to present new ideas for diplomacy.

"There is definitely a regression here and we must understand and admit that we are at a dead end," Lieberman told members of Yisrael Beiteinu during a party meeting. "We definitely intend to present new ideas."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"Dead End" - for the bad news from this day...

First Israel inform world from new missile tests, then coming largest war drill ever, then USA accuse in court that Iran has bought nuclear weapon materials, and then this --- No peace to Middle East today!

If I wake up tomorrow - and Iran is under attack, tanks are rolling to Syria, and Hezbollah is fighting against intruders in Lebanon... There is just nothing new under the sun.

Way the Agressive Israel is going leaves for me no question - its only matter of timing: Tomorrow, or day after tomorrow?

More about that great moron...

Related News in Jerusalem Post
Lieberman: Peace talks with Palestinians at a 'dead end'
www.jpost.com...

Related News in YnetNews
Lieberman: World listening to my ideas
www.ynetnews.com...

"What kind of morons can elect such a morons?"

[edit on 7-4-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Peace talks never had a chance to begin with.

Of course they're going to tank when 1,500 people have just been killed. Do these bureaucratic drones have any sense of compassion or sensitivity? Gazans haven't probably buried or located most of their dead...

"Oh you're sad because you were ethnically cleansed? Forget that, are you going to agree to our unreasonable demands or do we need to teach you another lesson?"

What exactly is the downside to the Palestinians refusing to accept here?
I don't see how it's possible for their conditions to deteriorate any more, unless a Volcano opens up in the middle of Gaza city.

There's not much to bargain with here to begin with.

Ever since the Oslo accords things have only been going backwards in terms of progress.
Vested interests from both sides of the political circles in Palestine and Israel are keeping this war of attrition going.

"Peace talks" should never be taken in their literal meaning when referring to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Peace talks simply mean a lull or false sense of security.

It's only a matter of time....

[edit on 7/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I find it so sad that the 3 major religions so called holy land has been drenched in blood for centuries I don'y think their is much holy about it anymore. I don't know that this conflict can ever be solved now, perhaps it would be best if one of them did just wipe the other out.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

I knew after that horrible Gaza Op: Now is going to come three-four months period of peace, time to regroup and rearmin before the big blow...

I see its time is running out now, its starting now. Maybe few weeks more until new government is settled down - next phases in wars are rising.

Gaza Op was just a provocation - sign to muslim world what is about to come. Trauma is left to the hearts of every muslim, from that 3 weeks slaughter, and it will give to Israel their most wanted enemy to the battlefield ---

There is no wars without army against another... Gaza Trauma needs revenges.

top topics

join