It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucer Filmed Outside Airplane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Anyone know if this has been debunked? First time I've seen it..

www.youtube.com...

Edit: I couldn't get the video to show so I just posted the link.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Your link is not working. Try it again.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Havent seen that before but i would guess by the lack of panic or astonishment by the passengers that it has been added afterwards.
Looks good enough but i dont believe its real.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

Couldn't get your link to work either, never seen the video who can really say well nevertheless I will be the first to debunk it.

Officially Debunked!

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The fact that the camera person doesnt follow it as it moves to the right, and then back, says it was added in afterwords............ and thus fake.

edit for typo

[edit on 7-4-2009 by BrnBdry]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Yea that was the first thing I noticed. Why is it so quiet? No reactions whatsoever. Hopefully a mod can embed this video correctly.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That has to be the worst UFO video I've ever seen in my life. Seriously, you are not taking this video as genuine are you? It's absolutely ridiculous, laughable. Just look at it for Gods sake!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

If you want to embed a YT video look at the Url string ie www.youtube.com...MGn_XoOa0h0&feature=related. Notice the section in bold? That is the part you paste into the 'YouTube Video' box. I remember trying time after time and none would work. Drove me mad!

I agree with the other posters that it's fake. Another of his (banned UFOs)vids is here...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Oddly similar to this recent thread. ( 3/30/09) (link below)

Some similarities, Lens flare (to hide imperfections), bluriness, audio, duration.

There was compelling evidence it was fake as the UFO was not visible where you'd expect to see it behind plane's wing / jet engine mount.

Perhaps they refined or simplified technique?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't have time to compare You Tuber stats for origin match.

But thanks for sharing just the same.

Regards.....KK

[edit on 7-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have to admit that it was one of the "Cooler" looking fake videos I've seen in a long time.

I say Fake for many of the same reasons mentioned above.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yea I kind of figured it was a fake, a little too good to be true. Well, thanks for the comments fellas. I guess it's settled..

FAKE!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I know this thread hasn't been active for a while, but I've just come across this video and to me I'm not seeing a fake clip.

I've been looking into UFO's for many years now; I've seen 1000's of clips and can dismiss planets, stars, Chinese lanterns, kites, balloons etc. And as I'm a geek, so CGI is quite easy for me to spot.

Something is strangely real about this, again, I'm open to being wrong, and this is the point of ATS, for people to try and prove either way that a clips is real or fake. I've now come across a couple of video's on here that have been dismissed within 4 pages without real "debunking", while other clips that to me are a lot less realistic or just ambiguous have been analysed frame by frame, researched, and pondered on for 10-12 pages... I don't get it.

It's almost as if some of the possible "real" video footage is being dismissed immediately by certain members so that the thread dies and people move on.

The other topic I'm talking about is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Just a pity I have no photographic evidence of the UFO I saw from a plane last year. Ever since my sighting I have been kicking myself for not having a camera with me. I fly every month due to work and since my sighting I've been carrying a camera with me. But it's been a year now and no more UFO's. Maybe they know I have my camera with me this time....lol

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

So, what's your take on this video?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The video is not only an obvious but even a crappy CGI made by some attention seeker with some time to waste. It was originally shared here, www.youtube.com...
with the description:

A UFO captured from the window of a Blue Panorama flight from Rome to Paris, on april the 29th, 2006

www.youtube.com...

Since the quality is too crappy to even try to analyze it,

I've called the airlines and I've talked with their manager of public relations, Mr. Gianni Todini and he stated that BLUE PANORAMA AIRLINES did not cover the air route Rome-Paris on april 29th, 2006; the only european air route covered was Rome - Athens.
BLUE PANORAMA AIRLINES is not involved in the video entitled UFO from plane , uploaded on YouTube on March 05, 2008, that can be found at the URL : www.youtube.com... .

BLUE PANORAMA AIRLINES also asked for the removal of the video in question and could possibly start legal actions against the author of the "video" because what we see in the video is NOT one of their airplanes and to show a window dirthy that way could damage their corporate image. The window is dirthy because the author of the CGI is a LAMER who has many glitches to hide.

Hope this helps,
Internos

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
My guess at how this was done is as follows (my credentials in CGI speak for themselves I'd like to think):

1 - simple ufo added some video background and rendered out as a 'clean' plate.

2 - find 1 toy airplane model and a glass / perspex flat dish.

3 - Tape airplane wing to side of dish

4 - film your monitor through your nice dirty perspex dish for that nice blurry apearance.

That would be my guess.

Wayne...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Guys, thanks for the posts!

The clip you posted shows it in a new light, it looks like I saw a version with some cropping and some filter blur.

This is exactly what I wanted, some proper "debunking" rather than some just shouting "CGI" without giving any substance.

Thanks!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Well I can't see the video. I'm over in Algeria just now working. And the server here doesn't allow access to youtube. I can however access google video so if u wanna point me in the right direction I can have a wee look!!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I've called the airlines and I've talked with their manager of public relations, Mr. Gianni Todini and he stated that BLUE PANORAMA AIRLINES did not cover the air route Rome-Paris on april 29th, 2006; the only european air route covered was Rome - Athens.

Cool, any chance u could call Air France and substatiate my UFO sighting from flight No. AF-2384, Paris to Tunis flight on 7th April 2008?

Time of sighting was between 17:00 and 17:30 GMT+1

top topics

join