It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrical Engineer expects entire global electrical system to collapse!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yesterday on www.projectcamelot.org... , they posted a message from the wife of an Electrical Engineer claiming that in 3-4 year's time, the whole of the global electrical grid would go down...

We have been contacted by the wife of an electrical engineer who has been officially briefed about a serious major threat to infrastructure in a few years' time.

We believe this information is credible and important but the contact may now have been lost. Therefore we are publishing what we have - with many questions unanswered. This is the first message we received, on 27 March:

Hello B & K

My husband is an electrical engineer for a national power company. He has just been told that they are expecting an event in the next 3-4 years that will render every transformer in the world useless. They are desperately trying to find a solution to the problem. If they don't, the entire global electrical system will go down. I know this fits in with some of your research. Have you heard about this?

In answer to my questions, she then replied:

Hi Bill: My husband is working away from home at the moment on this problem, and I have no way of contacting him. He is not allowed to carry a cellphone on the job. I'll clarify with him when I speak to him next, but the impression I got was that it was definitely going to happen. He mentioned something about electromagnetic clouds in space that the Earth is drifting into. They are under incredible pressure to find a solution. My husband is an engineer, a man of rational logic. He is not prone to flights of fancy, but this news has disturbed him no end.

www.projectcamelot.org...

i know this falls in line with many of the other 2012 predictions, but i'm not sure if this is truth, or just another fear-mongering conspiracy... also, it seems that there's to be no more contact with this "source"...

could this be caused by a possible polar shift? or is this maybe related to the galactic alignment, which many are talking about, that might occur in 2012?

what are everyone's thoughts?? could a pole shift and a galactic alignment actually be possible?

[edit on 7-4-2009 by adrenochrome]

+29 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
In the year 2012 massive solar outbursts will reach the earth and their electromagnetic radiation will destroy all transformers in the world. At the same time the earth is starting it's polar swift which creates massive eartquakes and tsunami's. The NWO order is beaming their alien invasion in the sky which is saturated with chemtrails. While staging a fake second coming of Christ the Anti-Christ is trying to verichip the people who are not killed by the disasters of the galactic alignment, raptured by God or ascended to the fourth dimension. At the same time the real Jesus tries to manouvre his heavenly clouds through alien war fleets and meteor showers. More trouble as satan opens the gates of hell in the centre of the earth which immidiately is flooded by the tsunamies of the polar shift.
Oh what a mess in this time of tribulation, all those prophecies we are all gonna die!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Safandjaro

Ditto!

You took the saga right out of my mouth!

.. third line ..

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Problems with our power grids is something I've been expecting to happen sooner or later in the United States.

It is , of course, a very serious situation. To be without power for more than a few days will be devastating. Many will die and there will be chaos.

This could happen due to external problems we cannot control or possibly from extreme overload on the systems.

Personally, I am working on a solar power system for my home and have almost completed a sun room.

I am sure if there is a problem in our future the power companies are working furiously to head it off.

There comes a time when we must take matters into our own hands and prepare for such possible events that may befall us.

I am anxious to see what becomes of the news you found. Hopefully we will hear more about it.

Thanks for the information.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The 2011/2012 solar maximum *may* knockout some satellites,they wont be powerful enough to knockout grids etc i think this is typical project camelot hog wash,then again i may be wrong and indeed "We all gonna die!!!" etc

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This exact scenario has been one of my focus points ever since joining ATS.

Two things here: are we dealing with a pole reversal, or a more devastating EMP like event?

Pole reversals wouldnt be that bad in my opinion, most electrical motors could be salvaged by simply reversing the positive and negative leads.

An EMP would be MUCH, much worse. Just think for a second about say your bank account. No doubt you have data stored on a computer at your banks location. they have this info to make your life easier allowing for automatic drafts of bills and such, but imagine if NO one, anywhere, could access their savings information, or if all that data just disappeared.

no money, ok, but it gets worse. Im not a mechanic, but I know that cars require electricity and magnetics to work. well, if the EMP event happened, I almost guarantee that cars, trains, planes and almost all boats besides sail boats and kayaks are now worthless. Food would quickly runout in population centers like the north east and the south west of the united states simply because the supply lines have stopped.

The magnetosphere which from my understanding would be compromised and probably disappear, allowing insane amounts of UV to hit the earth, like, you get cancer if you go out to get the mail.

The worst part about all of this is scientists can study volcanic rocks, and they can pinpoint when reversals have happened in the past. I think it takes something like 250 million years for the local group to travel around the milky way, so whatever is coming has happened before.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Surprisingly or not, this is not fantasy...

NASA: 2012 'space Katrina' may cripple U.S. for months
digg.com...

"The impacts of severe space weather events," the report states, "can go beyond disruption of existing technical systems and lead to short-term, as well as to long-term collateral socioeconomic disruptions."

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Good link!

Many people are baffled by this because they were not taught, nor did they ever teach themselves to stop thinking of the world as the edutainment-media presents it to us.

We are mostly indoctrinated into the notion of the vacuum of space and the weak forces of gravity and our magnetic bubble..., but never about the nature of dynamic fluxing in the electromagnetic environment, wave propagation and other realities that WILL effect us when the time comes....

I think we have been lucky so far, that no solar flare has fried half the planets' electronics, or that a solar 'burp' might happen to disrupt the magnetic envelope around the planet at a critical moment, allowing the solar wind to rip out half our ionosphere in one 'puff.'

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
according to Bill Deagle's interview from 9/24/08, and Richard Hoagland's interview from December 2007, a polar shift has already started...

"The major events that are happening right now, or actually are already started to happen, was the magnetic pole shift and the possible reversal of the magnetic flux of the Earth that can result in the collapse of the magnetosphere on or after 2012. It can result in the ozone layer going bye-bye. And a 60-minute drop in the ozone layer in 45 minutes would knock out the benthic layer of the upper oceans and kill most of the grassy plants on Earth and about 1/3 of the trees.

...So that’s already been worked out, that an ozone collapse would occur with a magnetic field collapse."

"The second is a magnetic pole reversal. And then finally a pole shift. He said that then these events begin in 2009, and culminate in 2012. He wouldn’t tell us any more because he said he was constrained by a national security clearance and we were the first people he had spoken to outside of the national security community for the last seven years."

also, according to Gregg Braden, "The Shift is Happening Now"!

furthermore, i could bring in H.A.A.R.P. into the conversation, but let's keep it somewhat simple for now!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I believe Russian scientist/astronomers confirmed we are moving into an energy cloud or something of that matter.

Also I wouldn't put my money on the sun right now. Actually we might be moving towards a LIA (little ice age). The sun is sleeping now. But who knows - maybe it's the calm before the storm?

I'm hoping for DNA upgrade.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

yes, great link there, warrenb!!

the owners of "Project Camelot" claim to know a scientist who works for Homeland Security that can not be named - they mentioned what he said, in an interview from 9/18/08 on Paranexus radio...

"We said to him, basically: What do you know and what can you tell us about what’s coming up?
And he said: We’re in for a very tough time, and I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news. He said there will be three events in the next few years, starting in 2009."

"He said the first one would be a [#1] coronal mass ejection (from the sun). And he said: To see what I mean, look up the event of 1859, which we did."

"The event of 1859 was before the electronic era, of course, and this was when the Earth was basically bombarded by massive fireworks display from the sun which created auroral displays as far south as the Equator in both hemispheres. It was incredibly spectacular and everyone saw wonderful sunsets for a little while. But it didn’t cause any damage because this was before the time of chips and circuits. "

"Now, if this happened now, a lot of stuff will get burned out.
We would be OK. We’d see all the fireworks but we wouldn’t be able to talk on Skype, our cell-phones wouldn’t work, we wouldn’t have TV, we wouldn’t have radio. Our cars would stop working because the electronic management systems would burn out. Planes would fall out of the sky. The only things that … "

"Well, actually that’s a bit apocalyptic! Planes might fall out of the sky if the coronal mass ejection was strong enough. This parallels what Kerry described just now as Ed Dames having talked about what his team of remote viewers had seen in reference to a ‘Kill-shot’."

"Now, this scientist who contacted us wasn’t talking about people getting fried by solar flares. What he was saying is that there is going to be something here that’s going to influence our electronics all over the world."

"Then he said that there would be a [#2] magnetic pole reversal which we’re given to understand is already in progress. And it doesn’t affect our everyday lives very much, but it causes whales and dolphins to end up getting lost and beaching themselves in the wrong place."

"And it causes all kinds of interesting effects on our minds, the way that we think, because we are electromagnetic biophysical beings, at least at the physical level, and as the Earth’s magnetic field starts to go through its various fluctuations, we are all affected behaviorally by this, which is very, very, very interesting. As that destabilizes, we destabilize as well emotionally at least to some degree, to the degree that, you know… We are spiritual beings operating this body through the interface of our brains, which is an electromagnetic environment, essentially."

"And then finally, he said, [#3] the pole shift. That’s like a kind of a slam-dunk, yeah? And now, he said this before we got the news from Dan Burisch in 2007, as a result of the decommissioning of the Stargates and Looking-glasses, that the pole shift had been averted. So this is not contradictory information. It just confirms, basically, that this was what was in the cards at that time in 2006."

"And what’s really interesting is, you know, how come a brilliant scientist, whose name is well-known in the public arena, is contracted to the Department of Homeland Security? I mean, that’s really interesting..."

does anyone else think that a polar reversal or a pole shift has already started?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ub1476

well i've heard about the possible upcoming Ice Age...

...from Bill Deagle's interview(s):

"Loss of the Escalator Effect: there's been a 30-35% decrease in the Gulf Stream bringing warm waters from the Gulf of Mexico to North Europe. We're not heading toward global warming. We're heading toward an ice age. An ice age is not caused by cooling. It's caused by increased rainfall. Has anyone noticed that the rainfall in some areas has really gone up a lot and other areas are desertifying? That rainfall in the Northern Hemisphere can cause snows that can pack up to 100 feet of snow per year.... and these ice ages, by the way, come in very quickly: as little as 3-5 years. It doesn't mean the end of civilization. But it does mean a lot of places will be not very habitable."

"Well, the Ice Age may come later. But if you actually look at the time cycles, we’re in the 105,000-year time cycle and a number of other cycles -- the 13,000-year time cycle, etcetera. We’re all on the time cycles to go into another Ice Age. And it won’t take a long period. It won’t take decades or centuries. It will occur as early as between one and three years."

"There’s evidence that we’re moving into that and it’s primarily caused not by a drop in temperature but by increased injection of sulphur dioxide and water vapor from increased volcanism. And it occurs as we pass through the galactic plane because it changes the magma flow under the Earth."

"So I believe we are less than five to seven years to heading into an Ice Age, a true Ice Age. At the same time, we’re going to go through major Earth changes, including a pole shift. And it won’t be just magnetic. We’ll actually see a pole movement that’ll occur."

...but what about what you said in reference to the Russians discovering an "energy cloud"?

do you have a link??

and also, i agree that a "DNA upgrade" would be spectacular!!
personally, that's what i'm hoping this "galactic alignment", if it occurs, is all about!!

it seems though, that many of these predictions tie together very well, and they sound plausible - but who knows, maybe we're being fed whatever they want us to think...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
check out what i just came across!! i'd post the info in here, but i might as well just revert you to the thread about it:

US Navy Physicist warns of possibly 'several decades of crushing cold temperatures and global famine'

...this is exactly what we've been discussing thus far!

although i don't mean to sound too excited about it, because, if true, it doesn't sound good at all...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Very interesting. Here is something worth reading as it is along the same lines. This article is very interesting and Cosmic dust is a factor IMHO.

The surprising findings of LaViolette, supported by other research, suggests that the extreme solar event corresponded to powerful radiation coming from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and was associated with gamma rays and cosmic dust. Recent observations have shown a dramatic increase in gamma ray energy in the Galaxy's equator which will be in maximum alignment with our solar system on December 12, 2012. The past records in ice cores (strata from 13,880 to 13,785 BCE) suggest that intense radiation from this last event could have lasted many years.

It seems highly likely that this alignment will cause another extreme solar event since other factors precipitating a "solar maximum" (i.e. the opposition of major planetary barycenters) also converge on this exact date. The fact that galactic centers routinely radiate lethal gamma rays makes it unlikely that life, at least as we understand it, can survive in the universe. Sooner or later it is destined to be zapped.

Read through this whole article. It is astounding with the information and takes a more logical approach without the annunaki and reptilian humanoids.

Source

This reminds me of the movie Knowing also. Just when I thought the 2012 thoughts had subsided they have been summoned to surface. Good information for sure! S&F!

There is so much information for the 2012 conspiracy that I would almost feel safe to no longer call it a conspiracy. Like you said HAARP could be a part of it and there is so much information floating all over the interwebz about it that I think it is becoming more widely known.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Safandjaro
In the year 2012 massive solar outbursts will reach the earth and their electromagnetic radiation will destroy all transformers in the world. At the same time the earth is starting it's polar swift which creates massive eartquakes and tsunami's. The NWO order is beaming their alien invasion in the sky which is saturated with chemtrails. While staging a fake second coming of Christ the Anti-Christ is trying to verichip the people who are not killed by the disasters of the galactic alignment, raptured by God or ascended to the fourth dimension. At the same time the real Jesus tries to manouvre his heavenly clouds through alien war fleets and meteor showers. More trouble as satan opens the gates of hell in the centre of the earth which immidiately is flooded by the tsunamies of the polar shift.
Oh what a mess in this time of tribulation, all those prophecies we are all gonna die!!!

Awesome! Star for you, friend. I say BRING IT! Shut the grid down. Shut it all down. I'm going to walk towards the camera like Snake Plisken at the end of "Escape from LA". When the EMP hits, I'm going to light up a cigarette and utter in a gravelly voice: "It's on." And that will be that.

I'm ready baby. King Kong aint got # on me. I've got guns, knives, sharpened sticks...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't know if i buy this story.

More doom and gloom from another anonymous source. If this was such a definite event with real scientific evidence I think this would be covered by a MSM network. Not project camelot.

Think of all the electrical engineers and power compainies in the world. Only one person is talking? It seems like many legit scientists would already be talking about this.

Unless someone of actual standing goes on the record i will not give these reports any validity. Until a spokesman for a power provider or electrical components company like siemens or GE actually say that they believe in a few years current transformer etc technology can be damaged by possible solar activity I just think its more fear mongering.

You can say anything you want and just back it up with an "anonymous informant" You can't disprove any argument.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by drock905]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

does this count as "real scientific evidence" to you?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

like i say, it seems to tie together with many other possiblities...

i haven't yet come to a conclusion myself though, either

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Feel free to check this site out: Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation
It's on a 20 minute delay but it's fun to look at and a good place to start studying the Magnetosphere of our planet.

Also watch this:

It help explains a lot about our galaxy and the places our Earth actually moves to and from!
We are not still in this galaxy we are rotating our sun, which is rotating around the center of our universe, moving in and out of the spiral arms of the Milky Way.

I love this episode and you should watch it!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3krostatic
Very interesting. Here is something worth reading as it is along the same lines. This article is very interesting and Cosmic dust is a factor IMHO.

The surprising findings of LaViolette, supported by other research, suggests that the extreme solar event corresponded to powerful radiation coming from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and was associated with gamma rays and cosmic dust. Recent observations have shown a dramatic increase in gamma ray energy in the Galaxy's equator which will be in maximum alignment with our solar system on December 12, 2012. The past records in ice cores (strata from 13,880 to 13,785 BCE) suggest that intense radiation from this last event could have lasted many years.

It seems highly likely that this alignment will cause another extreme solar event since other factors precipitating a "solar maximum" (i.e. the opposition of major planetary barycenters) also converge on this exact date. The fact that galactic centers routinely radiate lethal gamma rays makes it unlikely that life, at least as we understand it, can survive in the universe. Sooner or later it is destined to be zapped.

Read through this whole article. It is astounding with the information and takes a more logical approach without the annunaki and reptilian humanoids.

Source

This reminds me of the movie Knowing also. Just when I thought the 2012 thoughts had subsided they have been summoned to surface. Good information for sure! S&F!

There is so much information for the 2012 conspiracy that I would almost feel safe to no longer call it a conspiracy. Like you said HAARP could be a part of it and there is so much information floating all over the interwebz about it that I think it is becoming more widely known.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by N3krostatic]

Thanks for the heads up. I guess there is no reason for me to stop smoking now.

All that extra vodka probably won't hurt either.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
reply to post by warrenb

yes, great link there, warrenb!!

the owners of "Project Camelot" claim to know a scientist who works for Homeland Security that can not be named - they mentioned what he said, in an interview from 9/18/08 on Paranexus radio...

"We said to him, basically: What do you know and what can you tell us about what’s coming up?
And he said: We’re in for a very tough time, and I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news. He said there will be three events in the next few years, starting in 2009."

"He said the first one would be a [#1] coronal mass ejection (from the sun). And he said: To see what I mean, look up the event of 1859, which we did."

"The event of 1859 was before the electronic era, of course, and this was when the Earth was basically bombarded by massive fireworks display from the sun which created auroral displays as far south as the Equator in both hemispheres. It was incredibly spectacular and everyone saw wonderful sunsets for a little while. But it didn’t cause any damage because this was before the time of chips and circuits. "

"Now, if this happened now, a lot of stuff will get burned out.
We would be OK. We’d see all the fireworks but we wouldn’t be able to talk on Skype, our cell-phones wouldn’t work, we wouldn’t have TV, we wouldn’t have radio. Our cars would stop working because the electronic management systems would burn out. Planes would fall out of the sky. The only things that … "

"Well, actually that’s a bit apocalyptic! Planes might fall out of the sky if the coronal mass ejection was strong enough. This parallels what Kerry described just now as Ed Dames having talked about what his team of remote viewers had seen in reference to a ‘Kill-shot’."

"Now, this scientist who contacted us wasn’t talking about people getting fried by solar flares. What he was saying is that there is going to be something here that’s going to influence our electronics all over the world."

"Then he said that there would be a [#2] magnetic pole reversal which we’re given to understand is already in progress. And it doesn’t affect our everyday lives very much, but it causes whales and dolphins to end up getting lost and beaching themselves in the wrong place."

"And it causes all kinds of interesting effects on our minds, the way that we think, because we are electromagnetic biophysical beings, at least at the physical level, and as the Earth’s magnetic field starts to go through its various fluctuations, we are all affected behaviorally by this, which is very, very, very interesting. As that destabilizes, we destabilize as well emotionally at least to some degree, to the degree that, you know… We are spiritual beings operating this body through the interface of our brains, which is an electromagnetic environment, essentially."

"And then finally, he said, [#3] the pole shift. That’s like a kind of a slam-dunk, yeah? And now, he said this before we got the news from Dan Burisch in 2007, as a result of the decommissioning of the Stargates and Looking-glasses, that the pole shift had been averted. So this is not contradictory information. It just confirms, basically, that this was what was in the cards at that time in 2006."

"And what’s really interesting is, you know, how come a brilliant scientist, whose name is well-known in the public arena, is contracted to the Department of Homeland Security? I mean, that’s really interesting..."

does anyone else think that a polar reversal or a pole shift has already started?
Planes would fall out of the sky!!!! Do you know how many planes are in the air??? My God! Thats enough to scare ya to death! We have Navy fighter jets going over our house almost 24/7.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join