It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM reports Mercury is now good for you (vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Mercury related Vaccines may actually HELP kids

NOT harm them ,

.WHAT , Pass that kool-aid while I watch the vid

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
When Isaac Newton died, they found large amounts of mercury in his hair, by doing a hair test later on.
Source- A Short History of Nearly Everything. You have to buy the book. 6-700 pages.

Note- it "may" improve behavior and mental performance, RELATIVELY! Who's point of view is this, hopefully not the guy who came up with riddlin.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Isaac Newton obsessively practiced the Alchemical and apothecary 'arts' in pursuit of the keys to the secrets of the universe (the elusive transmutation of gold among them.)

He was continuously involved in amalgamation techniques to refine and purify gold. "Quicksilver" (mercury) was the most important element in his arsenal towards both ends.

The mercury in his hair was indicative of the level of exposure he endured - AS AN ADULT - and may be reasonably inferred as one factor in his peculiar behavior, bouts of isolation, and deeply suspicious attitudes.

Mercury is a neuro-toxin.

These 'studies' are no more meaningful than the studies that show other wonderful things that are either good for you or at least not BAD for you..., like fluoride compounds, aluminum, Teflon, and other chemicals and petrochemicals that make industry so very profitable.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Who financed the study?

Which board do they sit on?

who do they represent?

how much were they paid to write BS?

ALWAYS ASK THAT.

Always follow the money trail.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by esecallum]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Considering that fish is a very large part of my diet, I wish this were true. However, I smell a rat. Someone is up to something. At the very least, there is someone looking to continue to profit or score a win against legal action. There is also a minute thought in my head that maybe they want to poison people as a part of some diabolical plan.

How do they justify going against the empirical evidence that has shown mercury to be toxic?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi, vaccines watchers

If you listen carefuly, at the end of the video, it/she says:
" yada yada MAY improve yada yada performances. . . "

If it's only **MAY** then I do NOT WANT mercury in our vaccines, PERIOD !

And we certainly can not test that on humans either, right ?

Soooooo, mercury OUT ! It's the basic forethought !

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
Considering that fish is a very large part of my diet, I wish this were true. However, I smell a rat. Someone is up to something. At the very least, there is someone looking to continue to profit or score a win against legal action. There is also a minute thought in my head that maybe they want to poison people as a part of some diabolical plan.

How do they justify going against the empirical evidence that has shown mercury to be toxic?

Who are the authors and who do they work for.

What are their names?

How much did they get paid for it?

new topics

top topics

join