It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"fireball" spotted over ireland.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi the BBC has reported that a massive fireball was spotted travell hurtling over Ireland, it was large and bright enough to have been seen from both ends of the island. David Moore chairman of Astronomy Ireland has now requested that all companies in Ireland check their CCTV in case it has been caught on camera and its flight path impact area can be worked out.

Heres a quote from Mr Moore
""We're fairly certain that it was a rock from space, a meteor which may have dropped a meteorite".

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Does anyone have a video of this fireball? It would be amazing to get a high def photo or even better a video of it.

Huge fireballs are not an every day occurrence to the normal human. It brings wonder and makes me ponder every time they streak across the sky.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sweet! Wonder what direction it travelled... If it had been travelling north west then it may of gone right over my head just before it became a fire ball!!

Or if it had been going south east and actually impacted I could be typing this from the bottom of a smoking crater

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Didnt see it either.. are you sure it wasnt the sun? Coz i saw that alright

Seriously though.. I just watched the RTE 1 news and there was nothing about it so it probably didnt hit the country.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by insider15

Being reported by the daily mail,www.dailymail.co.uk... andwww.theirishworld.com...

this is one(or is it a plane?) captured 26/6/08 over Ireland

[edit on 7-4-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by insider15

BTW why is this posted in aliens and ufo's as seems to be a meteor.
scnd line

top topics

join