It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Nuke Plot Uncovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Iranian Nuke Plot Uncovered

www.poligazette.com

The Manhattan district attorney’s office has smashed a plot to smuggle nuclear weapons material to Iran.

New York Daily News reports that a Chinese national has been arrested and charged with setting up fake companies to smuggle “potential nuclear material” to Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
www.manilatimes.net
www.nytimes.com
www.presstv.ir

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It looks like now ITS starting big time!

First Obama is selling the idea of "Nuke free world" in NATO 60yrs party - then Iran is straightly accused from buing Nuke materials - from China!

This is like from horror movie - Israel is testing missiles, planning greatest ever wartime drills - sending direct threats to Tehran - and now USA has their "evidence" ...

This situation is so set up... Obama is telling how "Islam is not their enemy" - But who nelieve this BS about "Russia is our comrade" ???

Look how the situation is heating up! - And this is why G-20 was doomed to fail... Time is running out. Agenda goes forward... Hell, even France is now back in NATO core!

www.poligazette.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
... AND WHAT MAKES ME SCARED MOST NOW?

Obama praises Islam, calls for Mideast peace

ISTANBUL (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama ended his trip to Muslim Turkey on Tuesday by calling for peace and dialogue with Islam and the creation of a Palestinian state living side by side with Israel.

www.reuters.com...

... THE OBAMA DECEPPTION.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Very intresting, on fox news channel I Heard something about New york banks being involved also, and the list was a whos who of the bail out banks but I missed the part on how they where involved!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
i wonder if the `chinese national` was setting up a north korean food compnay and was going to smuggle these `potential` nuclear materials

you know , get all 3 boogy men in 1 go

oh wait - thats what this BS story did

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
No wonder China continues to "veto" anything against Iran.
But wait, I thought Iran's nuclear program was only and solely for peaceful purposes...if so, why all the continued subterfuge? Come on, if your program is legit and all, then why continue to seek your needed materials illegally? No doubt the Chinese national was a Democratic donor, as well?

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
they'll use any story they can to try to divert the publics attention from the financial crisis and those responsible, it works almost everytime

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
they'll use any story they can to try to divert the publics attention from the financial crisis and those responsible, it works almost everytime

i concur with you mate...

also they are just setting up to go to war with Iran, i Keep saying the NWO's agenda is to have another World War, its only a matter of time, i mean there setting the stage, there setting the sheeples minds to get ready for it. they are moving into check mate

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

According to an indictment unsealed in Manhattan on Tuesday, the Chinese company sold tungsten, high-strength steels and exotic metals

www.nytimes.com...

That's IT?

That's your friggin' proof? Iran was buying high-tensile metals from China?

Okay, not considering for a moment the fact that these metals are used in everything from the auto industry, welding, construction, oil refining, and even goddamn lightbulbs...
And Iran is under extremely tight sanctions that are starving the population out and depriving it of badly needed resources for basic utilities and commodity production...

All the tungsten, titanium and other exotic elements in the world aren't going to enrich U-238 Uranium for you to the point where it's capable of creating massive fission events.

You need a lot of centrifuges, heavy-water reactors, and fast neutron reactors to able to output significantly enough enriched material to be able to build a weapon.

Even with the amount of centrifuges Iran has currently, it creates a pitiful amount of enriched uranium hexafluoride per year, which is only 3.5% enriched, nowhere near enough the level required for weaponization:
www.npr.org...

This is the biggest false-alarm since the claim that "Saddam Hussein could launch a WMD attack on the United States within 45 minutes".

How much more crap are they going to attempt pass off as credible proof that Iran is a clear & present danger?

The next time Iran buys aluminium tubes, conservatives news networks everywhere will most likely declare this an act of war.

[edit on 7/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

The article you cite to from Iranian Propaganda agency PressTV states Israel is testing missles that are designed to intercept balistic missles. This is a defensive weapon system. It is not a balistic missle designed to strike Iran, only to shoot down missles fired at Israel from where ever.

As far as the Manhattan DA's indictment, they tend to sensationalize their press conferences to make it seem that their investigations are bigger and more far reaching than they really are. However, I don't doubt the possibility that there are people out their actively assisting Iran avoid its sanctions, and possibly helping Iran acquire matierials that may be used in its covert nuclear program. Alternatively, they might just be trying to get around sanctions to get innocent items. Either way, they are trying to avoid sacntions that could be removed by FULL cooperation with the international inspectors, UN and EU negotiators.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I wonder if the Clintonses have anything to do with this? We do know without a doubt the Clintonses have strong ties with the Red Chinese, so this would only be a natural progression of their friendship.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Maybe my hatred for our government is blinding me from seeing this as propaganda to push for a new war. I mean didnt we go into Iraq because they bought "aluminum tubes" and now the drums are being beat because of some "metals" being sent to Iran or was "going" to be sent. This isnt a war against Islam but lets go bomb another Islamic country that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Why the hell are we not bombing Saudi Arabia can someone please answer that for me?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I mean didnt we go into Iraq because they bought "aluminum tubes"...

That's about as accurate as saying we went to war with Japan because they wanted to store some of their spare bombs in our Navy ships.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

That's about as accurate as saying we went to war with Japan because they wanted to store some of their spare bombs in our Navy ships.

Really? If we didnt go into Iraq because of 9/11 and we didnt go into Iraq because of aluminum tubes they bought for "nukes" then why did we go in then? Im afraid your analogy is quite off.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

Really? If we didnt go into Iraq because of 9/11 and we didnt go into Iraq because of aluminum tubes they bought for "nukes" then why did we go in then? Im afraid your analogy is quite off.

Seeing as you won't accept anything anyone says as good, I won't even try. I'm sure in your mind you think we invaded Iraq over some Cuban cigar tubes, but the real truth is it wasn't.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
All news agencies are owned, all the reporters are owned.

The stories come out that they want told, reguardless of truth or not.
as long as there is one fact the story in the minds of the general public screams truth.

as much as Obama is calling for peace with Iran he constantly repeats "nuclear threat"
the minds of the public is slowly getting turned and even more innocent people will die in the name of freedom.

No one knows exactly when the attacks will come, but we know that they won't be all that far away, once the troop numbers have increased in Afghanistan and some serious bases are in place.
then we may see the first pre-emptive strikes.
Of course Iran will do something to start it
Iran is the new fall guy

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Perhaps NWO propaganda, nothing more and nothing less.

Who control those sites, the bank concerned and who do the alleged conspirators really work for ?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I knew it somehow this will get twisted into some kind of weird Israeli/American CIA plot to rule the world.

So before all the Anti American bashing begins let them splain that Lucy!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.advent-rm.com...

£857.00

thats the cost of buying a square foot of titanium , thats 99% pure.

gosh am i a WMD maker now for googling `buy titanium` then.

new topics

top topics

join