posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:48 AM
We all are born and live a very complicated and complex life on the planet earth.
Throughout our history we have proven to be a violent and ignorant race of beings. There are also many accounts of humans doing really great things,
but very seldomly do we focus on the good things that we as a species do. This got me thinking, because I know that we as humans can be violent and
ignorant... so i had a few theories to toss around.
1) What if our life on this planet is part of another series of events from a past life, the choices we made brought us here on planet earth. Such
situations would be making good choices or bad choices and we are either changing levels in dimensions...
2) Life is as simple as creation, its not fair what happens after its creation, life just prevails and as humans someone created us and left us to
mature as a species and has been watching us and waiting, and when things get really bad "they intervein". (Just like our species likes to
experipment and figure things out.... WE ourselves are an experiment that has potential.
3) We are living inside of a matrix, the world we left behind is dead and we are trying to enjoy the last years of our potential lives in a virtual
reality, so thus we found Earth...
4) We are beings from another planet far away, our very negative way of life created a situation which caused us all to leave and inhabit another
planet, we are now here and trying to find purpose to our lives and find ourselves searching the internet (AND most of us found ATS)
5) Or a mixture of all of the above. We are a creation from another planet and another race of beings, we created a catastrophe on another planet
but they believe in our potential so they help us evolve when it is necessary to do so, so everything that is going on in our world is being
controlled to teach us and prepare us for the truth because we are coming closer and closer to being ready.
I guess what I really want to know is what does everyone think about why we are here? Remember honesty is key dont worry about having to justify your
response... just what circumstances do you think created what we know as our "lives"?
I will be looking forward to any and all responses.