It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting Norway 2001, unseen until now! Amazing footage!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
UFO sighting Norway 2001, unseen until now! Amazing footage!!

This is the title of this YTube Vid that has been posted today by "exzero75 ".Very interesting I must say .What in the name of Barak Obama is it?

Poor qual because I had to film the TVset to digitalize it. And it was on a a video cassett....VHS
I assure you this is not a hoax, and the original is 60 mintues long.
The couple who took this footage do noe want to come forward, due to the fear of ridcule.
The first clip is amazing, it looks like a big metal hamburger, and at one point , you can actually
see the houses underneath asa a referancepoint. So how big could i be?
50 - 100 meters? also the lights from inside the craft i s shining out.
The day before this footage was taken, 40 minutes of footage from 3-4 huge fickering light shining in all colours was captured. It seemed to be a large triangular formation. Impossible to see if the was a soild mass between the points. These lighs also appeared the day after, when the big one showed up. And it behaved like a drone or something, beacause it was flying close to the big one. The third one is a classic saucershaped glowing in the sky. Many can claim that is could be a cloud, but on the original, its shows structure. What do you guys think?

Real or not the music is very nice

[edit on 7-4-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The very fact he calls it a mothership is a bit weird. I presume he has already convinced himself it's alien? To me it looks like a balloon! Sorry, I know that's not what you want to hear.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The first one is strange, it is not a watertower with lights around it or a blimp is it?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why on earth would you make a video of a video on the TV? Why wouldn't you just post the friggin video that was on the TV as the original source, instead of videotaping a TV playing the video?

[edit on 7-4-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The fact that it`s taken from a tv screen sends
alarm bells ringing,if this video is as old as the
witness claims then why so long to put this out
to public domain?
I think we need a far better copy of this video
to make a judgement tbh

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
He probably doesn't know how to digitize and upload it. Interesting footage, however I'm not sure what that "mothership" is. If it moved at all I would be convinced but since it doesn't I'm not.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

I am with you on that.The original footage would be much more useful and show far more detail that would help us know what we are dealing with here.

It does seem at least that it is being filmed above some houses but can't say for certain.The rest of the film after the first object tells us nothing.Its the first object that got my interest.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here are more Norway ufos.
Funny how Id forgotten about this place, Ive been hearing alot about it when I was a kid..Hessdalen is and has been an very active Ufo spot for the last 25 30 years. atleast .

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Yea the shape of the first one is odd,reminds me of
a sighting in the UK around the late 70`s early 80`s
I read about in the old Unexplained Magazine,I`ll try
and find the report.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is not amazing at all, IMO.

Just the fact he is filming something on a TV removes all credibility that its anything legit. And the music. Enough with adding music to UFO videos. It screams FAKE. With today's software he could EASILY have created something on the computer then put on a CD, then on TV, then filmed it. Doesnt even look real.

I think exzero75 is pulling everyone's leg. Even his blog is filled with crap of "amazing" footage.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
First time to come in my mind was: it's a lamp mirroring in a window ...

the 2nd part looked quite real but then again ..... it's footage it has to be desected first

Indeed great music!! Think it's Tsjakovski's Swan Lake??

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

You can produce a very similar picture by using a flash when it's snowing or there's snow blowing about. Do they have snow in Norway?

Example (no idea where it's located; somewhere with snow):

Resized by me original from:

www.pbase.com...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The "mothership" looks like a reflection in a window to me, I think this is just a stupid hoax.

And the music is "Morning Mood" by the Norwegian composer Edvard Grieg, from his Concerto in a-minor. (He composed this music to Henrik Ibsen's play "Peer Gynt".)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Lastest on this vid is that he is going to try and get it converted .

exzero75 (2 hours ago)

I will try to get it converted in a better version and in its entirety. However I need to find some with the right tech equipment. I'll do my best!

look forward to seeing that.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
hehe, "right tech equipment"? Why doesn't he just go to Wal-Mart, and buy a VHS to DVD recorder for like $40-$60, and then put the DVD into his computer, and transfer it onto youtube just like he did when he put that lousy video up.

top topics

join