It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strategic Posture Review Commission and Global Zero Are NWO Ruses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Obama has called for the elimination of all nuclear weapons on earth. Source. This is now known as "Global Zero" and has been called for by the Congressional Strategic Posture Review Commission.

According to this article:

The bipartisan congressional Strategic Posture Review concluded in an interim report that to achieve Global Zero would require a "fundamental transformation of the world political order." All significant geopolitical conflicts would have to end, and all untrustworthy governments disappear. The verification regime would have to be so all-encompassing as to constitute a kind of world government.

Yikes! That is scary, and explains the seemingly naive goal of Obama to rid ourselves of the ultimate deterrent we have against agressive countries. It is not naive at all, but is another step in establishing the one world government.

I am trying to find the recent final report of the Commission, but have only found the interim report.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

What about biological and chemical weapons? These actually pose more of a threat to humanity than nukes do.

We live in interesting times, for sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It's amazing to me that what he is doing (what they are doing) right in front of the American people's face and they are of the mind of thinking that what he is doing (they are doing) is okay. I guess when they wake up in their beds early one morning and hear loud voices coming from their front door and see bright lights flashing into the air and they are being herded into train cars or buses and driven away to a place that was right under their noses the whole time and they think, Wow !!! I did realize this was here.

It's hard for me to imagine that "nothing" is going to happen. That would just be crazy to me. We are headed for something, you can believe that though. I can't put my mind right on it right now but I can assure you that something is going to happen and I also think that because of the result of the past attacks or attempts, they will put on a little more of he RITZ if you know what I mean. Something big, that really tears up some #. Might even have to be one of those giant (fake) storms that seem to come along every now and then, if you know what I mean. A really big one could do the job, especially if they could pull two (2) off at the same time..

Two (2) at a time?? Why not? All they would have to do is to broadcast two (2) storms of immense proportions and then just show the public video of the storm and they will be packing for the hills after Katrina. They don't know the difference any way, just what they see on T.V. and some of them don't even know what they are watching any way. They are stoned on T.V.

Before I became a GOD fearing man, I asked a minister one time, why should I believe in GOD?? He said well you have two choices. You either take his way or you don't. If you do take his way (which was his belief at the time) you will be safe from all the worry and grief. And if you do not believe in GOD and it turns out that he is real, it would be sort of like whoooops!!!, I messed that one up. He said that there is nothing wrong with leading a good life and that was
god's way
I think the morale of the story was to always be prepared for whatever happens so you can survive whatever what it may be...sabre11004...

new topics

join