It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need proof.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You dont understand it so it cant be from earth?I dont really get the concept of defying our knowledge of physics? Do you really think collectively in main strwam physics we have a grasp? It is our lack of possibility that inhibits us.reply to post by Wasco

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If you're actually looking for evidence, you could try getting in touch with Ted Phillips.
He's been collecting physical trace evidence from "landing sites" for decades.
Maybe he could show you something...
Center for Physical Trace Research

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It does not have to happen to me personally to believe. All I am asking for is some evidence. It's pretty ovious when something is photoshopped or digitally altered. There has to be real evidence!reply to post by afaik

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Not really the evidence I'm after. And I am aware of him.reply to post by subject x

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
i would suggest proof would mean they weren't UFO's anymore.

proof is the amount of evidence that is required to convince you something is true. if you refuse to believe something no amount of evidence will convince you.

Good point!

If you refuse to believe that they're anything but little space buddies no amount of evidence to the contrary will convince you.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Who said I believed they were little space buddies?reply to post by Gawdzilla

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
Not really the evidence I'm after. And I am aware of him.reply to post by subject x

Let me ask you,
Short of a grey little man appearing at the end of you bed at night, what evidence are you after?

What would convince you?

Would you believe your eyes if a an alien did appear in a "dream" at the end of the bed.

Would you believe it if someone whowed you that smoking gun footage?

Maybe you should look inwards and follow your soul as you have expressed in your signature.

That's what I had to do because ultimately, you are the only one that can answer these questions, do you believe (yet)?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

So what kind of evidence are you looking for?
Stories and pictures that you can promptly blow off as fake?

The "evidence" is pretty much limited to annecdotal relatings of personal experiences and such pictures and videos as can be found, most of which are pretty much worthless as far as proving anything, since you're not interested in physical evidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well it wouldnt be an alien in a dream I can tell you as I have had some crazy dreams, this doesnt mean they are real. I would be happy with some convincing footage, footage that cannot be easily dissmissed as all can.reply to post by afaik

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I will only blow them off as fake if they are! I know people who have had personal experiences it doesnt mean I believe them and no doubt I would question things if it happened to me personally but there should be better evidence out there caught with technology as we have a fair bit of it around these days.reply to post by subject x

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I would be happy with some convincing footage, footage that cannot be easily dissmissed as all can.

So basically, you're not looking for evidence, you're looking to shoot down some videos. Very essential.

I refer you to youtube. Enjoy your thread...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Who said I believed they were little space buddies?reply to post by Gawdzilla

So you don't?

What do you believe they are?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Are you serious? I can easily explain every video on youtube! Show me one I can't?reply to post by subject x

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Well it wouldnt be an alien in a dream I can tell you as I have had some crazy dreams, this doesnt mean they are real. I would be happy with some convincing footage, footage that cannot be easily dissmissed as all can.reply to post by afaik

The nature of life is such that one will alway's say it's true and one will say it's faked.

If you are serious, start here...

www.youtube.com...

It will take you a few hours to watch it all but it will be worth it.

I must warn you, such as life, there are differing opinions on David Sereda, but take from it what you will.
I dig his theory.

There was actually a recent STS mission footage incident recording this same type of object.

I'm sure this latest incident was discussed on ATS, maybe someone could post a link to the thread?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
In many cases figments of imagination.reply to post by Gawdzilla

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik

Let me ask you,
Short of a grey little man appearing at the end of you bed at night, what evidence are you after?

What would convince you?

Sorry but if thats the evidence everyones looking for then I'd have to put it down as either a dream or sleep paralysis mate

Oh just coz I've had a little grey at the end of my bed two nights in a row , I can't call it as evidence though, I didn't get any 'gifts' but Boy , was my A*hole hurting the day after :lol and NO I ain't gonna take photos of the area incase they say my A*hole is photoshopped

[edit on 7/4/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm 100% sure that the Bible is all the proof I need that there are indeed aliens out there, although if they're good or bad you'll have to find out for yourself.

I'm assuring you

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I am familiar with Mr Sereda and he is thorough in his work however perspective and ultimately perception is the spin. Thankyou for linkreply to post by afaik

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I will only blow them off as fake if they are! I know people who have had personal experiences it doesnt mean I believe them and no doubt I would question things if it happened to me personally but there should be better evidence out there caught with technology as we have a fair bit of it around these days.reply to post by subject x

We already have good technology scanning the skies every night. Amateur astronomers with very good equipment look at the sky every clear night. And they haven't caught a alien space ship yet. So how is a $200 camcorder going to change things?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If you believe in God, you believe he created everything therefore they arent alien they are like us and of God.reply to post by lastxdance

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join