It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For people that dont believe our world is ready for One World Government...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is breaking news from BBC news:

The 16-year-old boy from Oxfordshire had sent her a message suggesting he intended to commit suicide.

The police called a "special agent" at the White House, the British Embassy in Washington and finally the police control room in Abingdon.

Source: BBC News

Given the scale.. USA to UK.. it was almost instantly answered

So yeah.. its possible we are on the brink of the New World Order.
On a side notice, this was good example of the positive possibilities of One World Government. Too bad human natures has to corrupt everything

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Picao84]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
That was a typical "psy-ops" experiment using an mk-ultra plant (the boy), to test the system of the govt's. Picture just how much faster the police could have responded had the boy been microchipped? For the most part, people don't wanna believe even what they're seeing about the now rising of the global elite. They just keep burying their heads deeper and deeper into the sand hoping somebody will do something about it, and then they'll pop back up and say, see, I told you there was NO such thing as a new world order! Microchips in your drivers licenses is now here, ours start next month, and the word already is that this is a precursor to the chip implant in humans! But hey, people laughed at me 5 years ago when I said microchips are coming to their drivers licenses, so how many do you think are gonna take me seriously when I tell them that it'll be humans next that get their chip?

new topics

join