It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appeal To Psychics And Remote Viewers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ok, everyone..... bear with me if this seems a little bit outlandish. But there are a lot of recurring questions we have on this board, which science is currently unable to answer. It also seems to me though that we have a lot of 'unique' resources on this board which we don't seem to be using in our attempts to get answers.

OK, I'll try to keep things brief.

To get things started, I have a question for those out there with psychic ability:-

1) Is it possible to contact non-human extraterrestrial minds? What do they say? What can we learn?
2) Can contacted spirits of our late relatives and friends give us information or insight into religion, the afterlife, the history/future of mankind?

And for remote viewers:-

1) Is it possible to view Aliens and UFOs? Where are they from?
2) What is happening on the moon? Can you have a look at the moon anomolies? And what about Mars?
3) Can you remote view the aliens' home worlds?
4) Can you remote view through time? Can you see the past? Did Jesus exist?

I know there will be some predictably mocking replies. But I just want to throw these thoughts out there, and hope I get something interesting amongst the inevitable nonsense and sarcasm, hehe.....

Thanks,

Mr Millions

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think this is a great idea and look forward to any serious replys.

Sadly I don have any of these "abilities" myself so I can't really contribute.

But excellent thread idea none the less.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 7/4/2009 by balrathamir]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
1) Is it possible to contact non-human extraterrestrial minds? What do they say? What can we learn? - YES, ET's are advanced humans, those of us who survive will also advance.

2) Can contacted spirits of our late relatives and friends give us information or insight into religion, the afterlife, the history/future of mankind? - YES, those who survive shall know soon.

1) Is it possible to view Aliens and UFOs? Where are they from? YES, they are from here, there and everywhere you can imagine, they are our distant cousins.

2) What is happening on the moon? Can you have a look at the moon anomolies? And what about Mars? - Both the Moon and Mars today are 'satellites' nothing more nothing less.

3) Can you remote view the aliens' home worlds? YES
4) Can you remote view through time? Can you see the past? Did Jesus exist? YES, YES, YES and he is has been back many times, observing while waiting for the time that shall come soon to do what he must.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Uh, Celtic Man - would you care to elaborate? Sorry, but for any kind of reply to be worthwhile, it needs to contain more. A lot more. Are you just guessing here? Because that's not the point of the thread.....

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just placeholding.

I'll be right back with a link to a remote viewer who answered alot of these questions on his web page. Stumbled on it the other day.

brb.

edit:
Cortney Brown, PhD Cosmic Voyage ebook

From what I can tell this person was a government trained remote viewer with targets of Jesus and Aliens ect.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek

From what I can tell this person was a government trained remote viewer with targets of Jesus and Aliens ect.

Thanks for the link. Have downloaded and will read it tonight.

As to the OP: I have a strong interest in Remote Viewing and believe it to be a phenomenon with a great deal of potential. Unfortunately, the original concept has been (in my opinion) significantly corrupted in its mainstream incarnation. An example is the use of 'randomly generated number co-ordinates' designating a target in order to maintain the 'integrity' of a viewing. This is more a representation of Psychic information gathering as opposed to the true Remote Viewing application.

In short, I would tend to accept that some individuals may be capable of Remote Viewing without regard to any limitations to Space or Time. Therefore, I would think both other worlds and other times may be studied.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What code of conduct will the remote viewer adhere to.
At the moment RV is used mostly by the military on selected targets.
It could even be the case that posters on this site are being actively targeted.
Just imagine 2 Guys and a Blonde all sat in a row with an ATS poster who may be creating interest with their posts.
All 3 targeting the suspected individual.
Yes Alien RV a good idea but with everything power corrupts.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
What code of conduct will the remote viewer adhere to.
At the moment RV is used mostly by the military on selected targets.
It could even be the case that posters on this site are being actively targeted.

It would be logical to assume that some abstract branch of military (and corporate entity, for that matter) would research Remote Viewing; indeed, they would be remiss to not. To believe that they have had a great deal of success with the project - to the point of having hundreds or thousands of viewers sitting in rows of cubicles watching myriad individuals across the world - is not a logical assumption. Should any meager level of success been achieved, there are a great many more pressing issues than the occasional ATS member brainstorming before his/her computer.

Edit for typo.

[edit on 4/7/2009 by Wonderer77]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Millions

I would have added 5) Do you have any proof of this?
6) Can you tell me something about myself?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Your welcome/no problem.

I tried the 3 card trial package from [s]Celtech[/s] edit:"Psitech" remote viewing and got all three right-to an extent, - I mean I didn't think [s]"rome"[/s] edit: someplace starts with 'P' and has pillars- I thought and drew "earthquake on a cliff", excetera: but not with precision,

For instance one was just of a tidal wave with no beach-but I drew waves ON the beach.

Except for the moon, which even then was only correct if it was the moon AND it had a big empty computer database warehouse running on it.

It was enjoyable. But without the numbered cards and directions I'm not sure I'd know what to do with "RV".

[edit on 7-4-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

Ok, everyone..... bear with me if this seems a little bit outlandish. But there are a lot of recurring questions we have on this board, which science is currently unable to answer. It also seems to me though that we have a lot of 'unique' resources on this board which we don't seem to be using in our attempts to get answers.

OK, I'll try to keep things brief.

To get things started, I have a question for those out there with psychic ability:-

1) Is it possible to contact non-human extraterrestrial minds? What do they say? What can we learn?
2) Can contacted spirits of our late relatives and friends give us information or insight into religion, the afterlife, the history/future of mankind?

1) Is it possible to view Aliens and UFOs? Where are they from?
2) What is happening on the moon? Can you have a look at the moon anomolies? And what about Mars?
3) Can you remote view the aliens' home worlds?
4) Can you remote view through time? Can you see the past? Did Jesus exist?

I know there will be some predictably mocking replies. But I just want to throw these thoughts out there, and hope I get something interesting amongst the inevitable nonsense and sarcasm, hehe.....

Thanks,

Mr Millions

After reading your post I do believe, that you genuinely want to know these answers, and the fact is, that any 'serious' reply would no doubt be entertaining... But the truth is that no one can provide these answers for you.

Although your true intention may be to get a true response in which you gleam a fantastic bit of detail that would help affirm your alien beliefs, the contrary will be provided through this forum. And that is a false, and completely fabricated story which may appear to be true, and even have fantastic qualities. But I assure you, that changes nothing, and the reply will be completely false.

I agree that affirming your alien beliefs would be key, and a phenomenal experience, so I must speak up when I say, that you will 100% be lied to by someone on this forum. Why? Well first and most simply, is that there are alot of people on this forum with way to much time. Additionally, their are far to many people who feel insecure, and unable to accept the fact that they have amounted to absolutely nothing, thus, leading them to try to gain respect from an online community in which their stories are accepted. This bit of acceptance helps them feel better about their life, and is the reason these people spend so much time trying to earn respect of others in online communities. But, on a final note, the reason why these stories people provide will not be based in any sort of fact, is quite simply that psychics and remote viewing do not exist.

It may sound stereotypical, but why is it that no psychics ever win the lottery? The most common answer is that they 'only use it for good' or some other sort of nonsense. But these same people have no trouble at fairs and events hussling people with cold reading, essentially stealing from their subject and providing FALSE, false hope.

Concluding, if you actually feel that you need your beliefs in extraterresials to be affirmed, please look at the evidence for it, rather than begging for someone to lie to you. Although the former may be a bit more time consuming, and ultimately less fun, the latter, false hope, is not affirmation, just foolishness.

It almost makes me sick when I see how ignorant and willingly blinded people are.

Lets go over the facts of the quote:
- Cosmic Voyage ebook: This name totally wreaks of fact and plausibility..
- Government trained to target:
- Jesus
- Aliens

The government spent money training someone to remote view a completely made up person, which they of course are aware of that fact, and not only that, if you are a jesus believer (although absolutely no evidence exists for that), he is still a 'dead' person. So how do you remote view that?

Or, more befuddling, what does that remote view look like? Let me guess there are pearly gates, wonderful clouds, and amazing light? Right...

Government has looked into the field, and did see some success especially with one case in particular. But repeated tests showed that any subject attempting to remotely view was far too inconsistent for any real practicability. It's the million monkeys typing shakespear, or essentially, guess often enough and eventually your right once.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
It may sound stereotypical, but why is it that no psychics ever win the lottery?

Because they have foreseen that they will lose, and are thus smart enough to not play?

(to add to your repotoire of excuses a psychic *might* give if they were to exist-which they don't)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hmm....

Well, King9072..... I have to say - you seem to be making quite a few assumptions about me there, and about my motivations. Maybe you are right about remote viewing, maybe not. But I am interested in finding out what kind of responses I get before I make up my mind.

Don't worry - I have a healthy degree of skepticism about some of the charlatans on this site.

I understand your opinion about remote viewing, but a lot of folk seem more open to the possibility of psychic ability. And if a psychic can read a human mind, then why not alien? Especially as a lot of the alien mythology describes them as communicating telepathically. It seems obvious, in a common sense kind of way.

John.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Psychic

The word psychic (pronounced /ˈsaɪkɨk/; from the Greek psychikos—"of the soul, mental") refers to an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through what is described as extrasenso ry perception, or to those people said to have such abilities

It seems to be that normal is defined by what fits into known scientific laws. Known to who? One doesn't know. Is normal defined by it's occurance within a population, and if so, which population? If it exists-it is normal. A tree falling in a forrest-falls.

What is normal in other words. What is nature? It seems that everything is comprised of the same matter. Whether or not we understand that matter as humans or as a scientific community ...

Who knows? Better spoken..... who cares???
I don't. We are too tied up with non experiencing skeptics to ever advance in any worthwhile means 'as a population'.

Not to sound gruff. I'm more interested in discovering how someone came to the conclusion of the remote viewing formula, than whether or not remote viewing exists on any level of accuracy. Though those are interesting topics. Because I know it does. Can I do it?

I try to fill my time up with non icky feeling individuals-so it depends on who asks, as importantly as why they ask.

If they are asking because they just turned 17 and discovered that they have the power to troll the net and spew out a bunch of non informed opinions about other people they don't know and with an experiencial level of mom and dad's pocket book and the local highschool-without any regard to the quite possible reality of the whole big world out there that they don't know... well so what?

It doesn't matter much to me that Joe Schmo can't fathom beyond their own experience. It's a little annoying that when Joe Schmo can't, he tends to make an unwavering substance deficient counter arguement-and state that as a fact that should blanket all the masses. Icky.

Many people are humble enough to argue while also admitting reality. Many have their own somewhat bizarre experiences which leans to give light to possibilities-whether investigated or not. Must we investigate what we experience???

Why?

I'm not the banner waving poster child of remote viewingville. I find it a niffy proven fact. Enough that I can move on and turn other things over in my hands. Eat what you want. I don't draw very well.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Millions

The major problem I have with psychics and remote viewers is there are a lot of charlatans out there who will do anything to make a dollar. For every sincere person, there is a Uri Geller out there who is willing to take advantage of people.

I do believe there are true psychics out there, and Wolf Messing was one of them. No one would ever try to fool Joseph Stalin and live to tell about it, and he believed Mr Messing was the real deal.

I also think there is something to remote viewing. It needs much more study, and the military was using it for a while. What many who report about that aspect fail to realize is the military eventually dumped their programs on remote viewing because it was not effective and produced no real results for them.

I am open to all possibilities on this subject, but with a skeptical eye.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

Hmm....

Well, King9072..... I have to say - you seem to be making quite a few assumptions about me there, and about my motivations. Maybe you are right about remote viewing, maybe not. But I am interested in finding out what kind of responses I get before I make up my mind.

Don't worry - I have a healthy degree of skepticism about some of the charlatans on this site.

I understand your opinion about remote viewing, but a lot of folk seem more open to the possibility of psychic ability. And if a psychic can read a human mind, then why not alien? Especially as a lot of the alien mythology describes them as communicating telepathically. It seems obvious, in a common sense kind of way.

John.

Well it's too bad that you couldn't read my entire post and have the realization that I was hoping you would have.

I think the issue here once again, is not that I am making assumptions, but in fact you're the one making assumptions. You say on one hand that you don't really care about my opinion on remote viewing, but you'd like to hear the responses. Of course, your skepticism meter will go wild on those who try to mislead you and give you a false story claiming it as fact right?

No, again, you are looking for affirmation, and rather now since I have called you out about it, you suddenly are claiming that you will test each reply with your own healthy dose of skepticism. You did not have to respond to my post, or even post at all, for you to be able to read what I wrote and agree with it it in your head. So I skipped the whole mess for you, and informed you with 100% certainty that the ONLY responses you will get are completely false and misleading.

And then, once again, it's you making the assumption.

I understand your opinion about remote viewing, but a lot of folk seem more open to the possibility of psychic ability. And if a psychic can read a human mind, then why not alien?

If I have a million people open to the idea that I can fly, does that make me able to fly? Unfortunately no, and the same goes for psychics. They cannot read minds, and if they cannot read minds, it makes it tough to read alien minds. Do you catch the drift?

Let me just show you a very important video. The guys name is Darren Brown, he is a self described, mentalist, magician etc. At times, it would appear as if he can read your mind, guessing impossible answers, but he readily admits that though it may appear he is psychic HE IS NOT!

Now since you seem to be fascinated by the whole mind reading bit, I will introduce you to a system called Cold Reading. Heres a great video that shows the power of cold reading.

Now, if you have ANY interests in psychics or the such, I will save you hundreds of hours, and possibly hundreds of dollars throughout your life, go to youtube.com and search for Darren Brown.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ok, King9072, let's all just calm down a little, shall we? Let's just take a few minutes to relax and count to ten....

I'm familiar with Derren Brown - I'm quite a fan, actually. And I know all about cold reading. To be honest, I respect what you say - I even agree to an extent. But I nevertheless like to keep an open mind. I like to ask questions.

Just because the Las Vegas hotels contain pyramids made from plastic and plywood, don't assume the ones in Egypt are the same. To quote the old cliche, 'don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.'

Let's not be gullable, but at the same time, let's keep an open mind. Why do we have to sit at one extreme or another on this issue. There is plenty of middle ground - so much we just don't know yet.

John.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Millions]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Millions]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions Why do we have to sit at one extreme or another on this issue. There is plenty of middle ground - so much we just don't know yet.

There is a debate forum if posters are inclined to take stances pertaining to CRV there. I hope I correctly percieved that you, Millions initiated this thread to solicit all types of opinion levels.

My main concern, or thought really, about remote viewing is Filters. In the way that they would apply to reliability and accuracy.

new topics

top topics

join