It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passover, for the end time generation, not just Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Passover, the rememberance of when God told the faithful of Israel to make their doorways with the blood of an unblemished lamb so that the "angel of death" would pass-over their house and not slay the firstborn.

12For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

13And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

14And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

So that pharoh would let his people go, God did kill all the firstborn in the land that did not have the blood of the lamb on their doorways.

The celebration of this was to be kept throught the generations "forever". Then when Jesus was crucified he became the passover lamb and his blood was shed for the faithful. Jesus himself kept passover as indicated by the famous "last supper" where he created what we now call "communion". But communion came "after" the supper had begun and perhaps close to tne end.

15And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:

16For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

17And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves:

18For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

19And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

20Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

The point here is the original passover and the modifications of communion by Christ is for all the tribes of Israel. Not just the Jews.

America, Canada, Austrailia, Britian, and much of europe is comprised of the lost tribes of Israel.

Passover and days of unleven bread are God's high holydays to be kept by all generations down through time. That means even now, especially now, to show God your faith and in doing his will so that the angel of death (the eternal death, 2nd death) will pass you by in these final days.

Jesus placed the gift of eternal life at your fingertips, reach out and take it, do God's will, keep his commandments, HIS holydays.

Easter is a false god celebration that dates back to ishtar.

Read this link understand it and search for the real truth....

www.lasttrumpetministries.org...

www.thebereanchronicles.com...

christiananswers.net...

In this end time, show your faith in God and do his will.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that the ten northern tribes of Israel aren't really "lost". In the lists of returning exiles in Ezra and Nehemiah, you see that people returned from Babylon from all 12 of the tribes.

It's true that Easter dates back to Ishtar worship, but Christians who celebrate Ishtar aren't worshipping her! We celebrate the resurrection of Christ on that day.

I agree with you that Christians should learn more about the feasts that God gave Israel, though.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
easter is dated using the gospel, as i understand it. how you choose to celibate it is up to you but you won't find any church encouragement for easter eggs or easter ham. these are cultural practices.

this ishtar nonsense is just playing on your ignorance of codified christian doctrine.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I know of churches that use Easter eggs as a way to present the Gospel. Some churches like to use Easter eggs becasue of the "newness of life" that and egg conveys, which is something that Jesus gave to all mankind when he resurrected.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
yea but it isn't official doctrine as far as i know, you can use anything as a symbol of the gospel if you want, it doesn't make it a church teaching.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The 'true' prophets did not and do not start religions. Those who wish to have power and control through manipulation of thoughts over other humans start religions in order to corrupt the truths of 'true' prophets.

Those who lead religious organizations do not practise what they preach to the masses. They play with the words of the true prophets in order to manipulate the masses into being subservient and submissive to the religious organizations which all began as Cults. The leaders of all of religious Cults be they numbering 10 or 1000000000 are of the Synagogue of Satan.

Until ALL Temples, Synagogues, Churches, Mosques, Lodges and ALL buildings used for governance and banking by the members of such Cults are turned to dust, humans shall never be free to live in peace and harmony as they wish.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
It's true that Easter dates back to Ishtar worship, but Christians who celebrate Ishtar aren't worshipping her! We celebrate the resurrection of Christ on that day.

Jerimiah 7:9

8Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

9Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

10And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

Doing false things in the name of the Lord profits you nothing....

Jesus said...Matt 7:21

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Be careful of the traditions of man......

new topics

top topics

join