It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fabric of Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i don't know how to post the following videos here, since they aren't from Google or youtube, so you'll have to click on the links to see the video.

The Fabric of Time Part 1

The Fabric of Time Part 2

The Fabric of Time Part 3

this is about the Shroud of Turin and quantum physics, particularly the event horizon (point of zero gravity) and the holographic universe

i didn't want to post it in the religion forum because i don't think it would get the attention it merits since it is NOT presented from an objective or belief-based perspective but rather is concerned with empirical evidence and legitimate scientific tests and findings.

the Science vs. God argument just might be headed for extinction!
you can choose your side and then watch the videos and then choose the other side and watch them again...either way, the result is the same!

it seems to me that it has taken human science 2,000 years to catch up with divine technology.

HAPPY EASTER

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
oddly enough (or maybe not odd at all), the day before i ran across the videos that i linked to, above, i found this video at youtube:

i don't even know who this guy is, and couldn't find any other information about the video, but he really impressed me as knowing what he was talking about.

ESPECIALLY the explanation for gravity (spacetime not only curving but spiraling at the same time)....

Isaac Newton must be thrilled to finally have an answer!!!

the connection between 'The Fabric of Time' and 'The Event Horizon,' however, is the idea of the Event Horizon.

we think more about it being the 'point of no return' but now i see that it is a perfect literal name

the event horizon is the line at which all events occur!
between the apparent world held together by gravity and the hidden world that is turned inside out from gravity

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this and for the effort that went into gathering the info - it's interesting to say the least. I plan on watching the videos tomorrow when I have a bit more time.

I've starred and flagged this given that it's right up my alley.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
thank you, Evasius

i think you will enjoy it

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
thanks for posting the video and information, it must have taken a while,
it really spoke to me, for that i thank you.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i'm so glad, jellyman!

the potential results make any time i spent well worth it
my own perspective is profoundly changed and i hope to share the same

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6082101123b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
well i like the thread queenannie, maybe one day we will be able to time travel to wherever we please or maybe to other galaxies who knows?,
what i do no is time travel is possible we just have to find a way.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

i don't even know who this guy is, and couldn't find any other information about the video, but he really impressed me as knowing what he was talking about.

ESPECIALLY the explanation for gravity (spacetime not only curving but spiraling at the same time)....

Isaac Newton must be thrilled to finally have an answer!!!

the connection between 'The Fabric of Time' and 'The Event Horizon,' however, is the idea of the Event Horizon.

we think more about it being the 'point of no return' but now i see that it is a perfect literal name

the event horizon is the line at which all events occur!
between the apparent world held together by gravity and the hidden world that is turned inside out from gravity

that would be Nassim Haramein one of the most UNDERRATED geniuses of our time, he has a great lecture on goggle vid that blows allot of the current theories on a heap of scientific stuff out of the water with his own proven science. I think theres a few scientists out there that know he's right and are purposely trying to keep him UNDERRATED.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

it seems to me that it has taken human science 2,000 years to catch up with divine technology.

HAPPY EASTER

hehehe i dont know that we've cought up just yet we're getting there but by know means are we there yet im getting ready to watch the vids right now and ill post back asap

thanks queen for posting these vids i bet im gonna really enjoy them

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

oh, THANK YOU, Jonro, for that information!
i was hoping i would find out his name so i could hear more of what he has to say

i do agree he is a true genius
and i also agree that probably because of his genius, he is not acclaimed or publicized by those in his field

so sad, all this rivalry

if only they could see that is about TEAMWORK, not competition!

there is no 'I' in team!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I haven't watched yet, but look forward to it. The things you've described however are right up my alley. Though I may change my mind, I do not believe in time, since the present moment seems to be bounded only by two infinities stretching out from an infinite past and an infinite future, and therefore only one infinity, the eternally unfolding present moment of now. You see, one cannot break infinity up into a series of fractions counting down to any one point, including the present. Therefore, we live in an acausal universe, where time as the measure of cause and effect is really meaningless, and nothing more than a convention for measuring distance or causation. There is no real time, just imaginary time. The implications of this, from where you sit, are far reaching, in so far as you are here now, you cannot not be, and at the most fundamental level, always were and always will be in one form or another, since you are part of the configuration we call life. We are a variable of a supreme value and an inextricable part of the equation now that now is here now with you and I in it.

I think the only cause, is love, where love is not a feeling, but an action born of the will to give of one's self for the sake of another's psychological and spiritual growth and well being, and for this to be meaningful, and of value, a final judgement is required, and has been rendered, by an eternal standard of forgiveness.

The notion of an eternal kingdom of light and love is a byproduct of a rational evaluation of modern science, and what makes it a "kingdom" is the hierarchy of increasing spiritual (oneness) conscious awareness or self awareness. Fully aware of impacts, both local and non-local, no one will choose evil. Evil is a mental illness.

As a scientifically minded Christian philosopher, I am forced to conclude that the work of Christ is all-inclusive and that is was not reserved exclusively for the domain of those who believe only, but is extended to one and all, because he did say "forgive them father for they know not what they do" as something directed towards even those who put him there out of hatred. He also said, do not judge because God (first/last cause of love) causes his rain tofall and sun to shine on the good and the bad alike.

The "Great Work" these days is I think simply putting all the puzzle pieces together and recieving the free gift of eternal life in Christ, and since it is a work which must be performed for the other, being any other, in me the work is complete or nearing completion.

Therefore, as one who extends the invitation and who mans the door, I can say with a loving heart "Welcome, to the eternal kingdom of light and love, where death has no meaning! Come join the celebration. What's for dinner you ask? Lamb of God."

[edit on 19-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

WOW

i really like the way you talk!
and the things you say...i also feel to be true

Edgar Cayce once said (channeled) that time&space are actually just physical manifestations of the infinite mercy of GOD.

i like that

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If you like reading me, there's more where that came from

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll see that in a nutshell, I seem to be continually saying variations of the same essential theme, over and over again.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey, great videos. I just noticed that behind the one physicist there is a picture of Dr. Quantum from "What the BLEEP Do You Know"! Is that Doctor Quantum in the flesh?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
eh... now that I've watched the videos I can make a more educated comment. I was very interested in the beginning of video 1 when they were talking about quantum physics, but then it gets into the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin. It almost seems like religious propaganda with the way they use blanket statements(no pun intended) like "Some scientists...". I would rather they use something other than a religious artifact to prove this theory of quantum hologram, otherwise they're simply reinforcing the christian beliefs.

I'm just not convinced. They make some stretches in interpreting the meanings of the obscure symbols on the neck 'amulet'. I have studied holography for many years in the Ohio State University physics department. It's a fascinating subject, natural/solid objects cannot capture and reflect light.

Disappointed...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Very interesting.

I tend to agree with your line of thinking, there is no such thing as time the way we try to comprehend it through science.

I may be getting off topic here but bear with me. think about how we relate to reality. We must necessarily relate to reality through our five senses, the senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. If this is so then how do we relate to the past (by saying the past I am inferring to an aspect of time)? we relate to the past through our memory of what we saw, heard, etc. What did you eat for breakfast yesterday? In order to answer that one has to access the memory of what one had for breakfast. What will that memory be like, it must be in terms of sight, sounds, smells, etc. Now comes the hard part to grasp. If we relate to the past through our memory then we can't really prove it happened. All that we can say is that we remember it. But memory can be a fickle thing. You can have a really vivid dream and wake up with memories of the dream. But it's a dream, it didn't really happen. That doesn't make the memory of it any less painful, enjoyable or memorable. I'm sure that many people have also experienced how memory can be faulty or inaccurate. you remember one thing but the reality turns out to be another thing. So if we can't really prove that the past happened then can we say that time is real? All we know is the present.

To be Continued.

Sorry, getting a little tired, I'll try to continue later.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I do not believe in time, since the present moment seems to be bounded only by two infinities stretching out from an infinite past and an infinite future, and therefore only one infinity, the eternally unfolding present moment of now.

You see, one cannot break infinity up into a series of fractions counting down to any one point, including the present.

How then to explain all the phenomena associated with the passage of time?

What do clocks measure?

Why can we not travel freely in temporal infinity as we do in space?

There is no real time, just imaginary time.

Whose imaginary time? Mine? Yours? Everybody's?

If it's more than one person's, how can it be imaginary?

Or is it a mass hallucination? In which case, it seems to affect everybody (except, perhaps, yourself and a few others).

If we are living a mass hallucination, could you explain how you discovered this?

We are a variable of a supreme value and an inextricable part of the equation now that now is here now with you and I in it.

If we're a variable, then we can change. How can change occur in the absence of time?

The notion of an eternal kingdom of light and love is a byproduct of a rational evaluation of modern science.

Could you explain how this byproduct was derived? Science has no truck with eternity, I know this much.

What's for dinner you ask? Lamb of God.

Mmm, yummy.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I agree with your post. I like to think we are just 4th dimensional beings projected into a 3 dimensional world. We can comprehend our entire existence from a three dimensional perspective. I imagine if we were to see our true forms, we would appear to be long blurry worms that taper near both ends (assume our life wasn't cut short).

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You're right, queen. The walls are beginning to crumble.It's similar to the walls of Jericho.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

join