It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are all incredibly silly!!! (bro's esp)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
YOU ARE ALL INCREDIBLY SILLY!!! (bro's esp)

this is a conspiracy theory and ufo nerd talk kinda forum and you're all getting way too worked up about nothing.

PUT IT IN PESPECTIVE:

If someone writes 'Bryan (me) is an idiot' and I blast back, "No I'm not, how dare you you piece of #!" everybody else reads into the response like, "whoa buddy, if you're not then why'd you get so upset, why'd you even care what so-and-so said..."
It would almost make me look guilty, right!

FOR THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT DEEPER THINKING
(now that I've made my point)

try this:
the net buzzes about coming one-world governments & international bankers manipulating the human race for global control...think to yourself- do you ever hear the 'real players' say ANYTHING to refute the claims against them??? NO, they are absolutely silent bc they know 1) the people 'out there' asking questions really don't know anything substantial AND 2) the more the little people talk the more nobody believes anything anyways. Truth (if any) gets lost in the shuffle.

***THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE USE THE MASSES TO ADD CONFUSION TO COVER THEIR OWN FOOTSTEPS. ***
-i know this isn't the best analogy, but it gets my point across:
(think: guy at beach wearing identifiable shoes- walks off with purse but gets away cause the whole beach is in an uproar kicking up the sand running around looking (heads down) for prints- where if they all kept their heads up and focused on what was important they'd see a dude with a purple purse exiting stage Left)

LET PEOPLE TALK AND SPIN THEIR WHEELS...hell, feed them "mis-information' and watch them go in circles- works for the CIA, worked for the 9-11 report

FOCUS ON LARGER and MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES
THAT HAVE AN EFFECT ON YOUR:
-COMMUNITY
-STATE
-COUNTRY
-PLANET

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.
All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
We're not all incredibly silly on here.

The ones you refer to are commonly known as 'trolls', or in my mind, 'idiots'.

And by posting a thread telling me that I'm incredibly silly, then only to explain a scenario that is blantly obvious to the silent majority on here, using it to try and make us all look like idiots, is very silly.

The only people who argue about stuff are the ones who come here looking for an argument... hopefully you aren't one of them.

Welcome to ATS, may you long be critical of ideas and keen to learn. Not flame everyone because of the mindless, idiotic minority...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I checked out your profile and have determined that you are not qualified to call any ATS member silly.

You posted to your thread once and to another thread once.

I'm not attacking you I am attacking your reasoning.

It is obvious you have not entered into any serious discussion since you became a member today.

In no way do I care what you think of me but I do care about my fellow ATSers.

How about joining a discussion of a serious matter and let's see what you have to offer.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Have fun.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Also...I am going to chime in and say people also have a breaking point. Maybe the trolls finally found it and they let loose.

It happens...we all have breaking points...you included

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am incredibly silly. I am silly and dang proud of it.

Someone has to lighten the mood around here

new topics

top topics

join