It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would 'they' let Obama win?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hey ATS, first topic ever, sorry if it is not in the right spot but I narrowed it down the best I could.

Let me first start off by stating that I am not a doubter of the NWO, and I do not discourage any theories concerning it, I am a very open minded person and have been (for lack of a better phrase) born again, here on ATS.

With that said, I have been wondering, if the NWO are indeed planning something in the near future, why would they let the people's choice actually win? As we look in the recent past (bush vs gore, florida 2000) we know they have no shame in flat out stealing an election, so why not give it to another patsy like bush? Could Obama be the new patsy? Could be playing a massive game of reverse psychology? Possibly having the view that "Hey, if we let the popular guy win this time, maybe they will think they still have SOME control of what happens" This is a topic I have been thinking about since Obama won and would like to hear any and all views on it, thank you.

-CB

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It boils down to the fact that Obama was and is pushed as Change....
He has so much going for him
Think about it before we knew Obama look at america and how mad most were with the country...ost were convinced that we were being lied to
So what better way than to stop people from the brink of revolution than to give the a hope.
I voted for him and supported him and in the past week I took it upon myself to do some research upon the and and his cabinent...
The fact is they can get away with so much more with Obama than they would have Mccain or Hilary......Obama appealed to so many
Just watch the inaugaration...the sea of people waiting for there hope.

Obama is good with words and speeches and is in general a complete 180 as to what we think weve had for presidents....
Like everything else the NWO is about they created the problem (Bush) and offered the solution (Obama)
the problem is a crisis and people get frustrated
the solution calms everyone down enough to say "ok I feel better now"
even if its at a price..case in point 9/11-Patriot act...freedom for security
with this its pretty much anger for hope
and security worked out great right???

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Akoostikreiki]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Akoostikreiki

IMO, Obama was the perfect presidential choice. For the people and for any other string pullers there may be.

1. He is of "colour". Minorities feel like they're getting somewhere. Society has reached a new level. Unites people.
2. He's a great orator. Like Churchill. When he speaks he sounds like he is really in control and knows what he is doing. Thats a definate change from Bush.
3. He's young. He has a great family. He's "the guy next door".
4. He has a charismatic smile. You wouldn't believe how far that alone can get you in the world.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
They's let him win because he is the first black president, do you think any other black person is gonna doubt him? He's gonna get more leway and support then other president and if anyone says something bad, its obviously coz they're a racist.
People in general all over the world want Obama to succeed and change the world fro the # it is, so Obama will be the most powerful pawn they've had. If they had let another old white guy to win, people would be disheartened and more likely to rebel or go against the normal.
Who knows they might've planned everything from the start by treating the blacks like # for so long and now giving them a champion he litterally has a army aside from the military, every black man woman and child will fight for him, and they should, what he stands for is amazing, but as usual we're all just gonna get screwed again.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Obama won because people were looking for hope, he feed that hope to the masses, still he was the right candidate at the time to appease the population while the biggest scam been played at the backs of the tax payer in this nation is been played.

He keeps the people hook on hope, but that hope is about to run over very soon.

By then the agendas would be fulfilled and we will lie nothing but a broken nation.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chosen_Breed
why would they let the people's choice actually win?

- they built up this 'community organizer' into a rock star in order to make him 'the people's choice'.

- they have something to control him with. Perhaps the information about where he was really born?

- he's completely inexperienced and unable to do the job and therefore WEAK - which makes them have a stronger hold over him and which means they can get their agenda pushed through without any interference.

That's why 'they' (the NWO) want Obama.
He's the perfect little puppet who will dance for his masters.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
you have to understand mate it's all a false choice, no one gets a a real choice in president because all the candidates are the same, they pushed obama because they knew he could get the sheeple to follow him, they knew people wanted anyone but bush, they made it seem like Obama would be the better choice, they gave him the celebrity status, and the sheep ate it up and now he is the peoples Messiah, but again you have to understand everything he does is for the NWO's agenda...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The reasons I think Obama was chosen, broken down in %

25% - African American
25% - Caucasian family (and raised in a white middle class environment)
25% - Born again Christian
25% - Muslim background
(via his father, family and youth, residing and early education in Muslim majority Indonesia)

I really can't think of too many people who COULDN'T identify with something of the above.
And if there are some, they obviously aren't part of their bigger agenda anyway.
They have many facets of Obama to draw from, depending on what agenda they are pushing.

It's quite brilliant when you think of it.

To add a bit of spice to it....
IF Obama isn't qualified under Natural Born Citizen rules for Presidency, they also have leverage over him to steer him in their direction if he decides to stray from the script.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Flyerfan, I agree with you. I also think that obama was appointed to the presidency as I feel that elections no longer have any merit. He is a yes man and they knew this from the beginning, which started a long time ago. Henry Kissinger was instrumental in getting barry his first government work and has been mentoring him as well ti fit right into the plan perfectly. He may not even know that he is part of a much bigger plan. They may blow the rumors off just like he blows every thing off when ever it comes up and makes him uncomfortable.
He is told what to say and when to say just every other president has done since John Kennedy. Both the bushes were pros at it and got by with it for eight years too. Surely you don't think that is an accident do you???? No!!! It was no accident at all...sabre1100...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Great replies so far, very informative and eye opening, thanks to all who've posted.

I just hate that I seem to have no control over anything these days, even though I have been taught my entire life "People died for your right to vote, so if you don't vote you are pretty much spitting on them."

It's a tough pill to swallow but over the past 2 years I've been trying to make the transition from optimist to realist as far as the beliefs I have in this country, and for a minute I was actually a sheep again, believing in obama's words. He is a great speaker, almost hypnotizing

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chosen_Breed
He is a great speaker, almost hypnotizing

More like a "reader"..

but that is exactly why he got elected. "Hypnotizing" would be the key word

new topics

top topics

join