It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was 911 so sloppy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Im curious to why the 911 "mainstream media story"was so appearently obvious that it was a lie(granted it was still sold hook line and sinker to 99% of the public). There must be over a 100 hard facts that prove its a conspiracy.A good researcher can build a good case against alot of conspiracys J.F.K assassination,true purpose of wars ,federal reserve,roswell,etc. But to brainwashed skeptics they still just see these as crazy conspiracys.911 has hard visual proof it was done in the middle of the biggest city in America , where cameras cought it all.I could sit here and list all that was cought on camera but most of us on here already know.Even without the visual theres plenty of proof? It just seems the Power Elite are more clever than this,that they would have found another way of getting the Patriot Act.So is there a conspiracy behind the conspiracy? I saw a clip on youtube that shows one of the planes to appear to be slicing through the building like a hologram.Is this possibly "Project Bluebeam" (if so real) being tested?I know this is kind of weak but its all i can come up with.I would like to here of any other ideas on why 911 was so full of holes.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by trey85]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
well idk....honestly I think you kinda had your own answer...
It was believed by 99 percent of the public as wht you saw on TV
They knew that there could never be enough people willing to stand up..it would be impossible they would call you insane before you'd get a chance to tell enough people...and even then the people you told will be guilty by assosciation for listenin to you...
Same goes for pretty uch any conspiracy theory that goes untouched

TPTB know this plan.....Hitler used a smilar technique I believe im sure there have been leaders throughout history using terrorism to trade freedom for security.All they did was update it for the information age

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Even the best human plans are not perfect.

They didn't need the plan to be perfect, it only had to work - which for now, it has.

Put in place a massive stigma response against those people who speak out about 9/11 and you're guaranteed to silence most of the critics.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Why gamble if you dont have to.It seems the pentagon would have been enough .911 was an eye opener for many me being one of them.It is what opened the door.Since then i have changed my outlook on religion,government,reality, my whole thinking process is different .Maybe I would have came along all this one day anyway i dont know . Yet it might be just like you said and it really didnt matter it was .

Also what does this mean(new to a.t.s)signature
Disclaimer: The troll in me must inform you that what I type may or may not reflect what I actually think or believe, then again - maybe it does. Don't quote me on that.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Why gamble if you dont have to.It seems the pentagon would have been enough to push through there agenda .911 was an eye opener for many me being one of them.It is what opened the door.Since then i have changed my outlook on religion,government,reality, my whole thinking process is different .Maybe I would have came along all this one day anyway I dont know . Yet it might be just like you said and it really didnt matter it was sold off regardless.

Also what does this mean(new to a.t.s)

"signature
Disclaimer: The troll in me must inform you that what I type may or may not reflect what I actually think or believe, then again - maybe it does. Don't quote me on that."
Thanks for the reply's

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Maybe it's just what happens when junior tries to remake "star wars". The story line doesn't hold really well and the logic is tacky but everybody buys it with the special effects. Let's just hope they don't have another Bush in stock for a third episode...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Nothing EVER goes as planned........plus, there would be no way that this plan would be "flawless"

Gotta admit tho......pretty damn close.

If I were to bring this conversation up with your average Joe....he would think I'm nuts.....or better yet.."umpatriotic."

So they definetaly achieved their goal, I'd say.

Asides from a few million who know the truth....or better yet have an interest at looking at evidence (and doing the math) the majority of the world bought it.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by townio
Maybe it's just what happens when junior tries to remake "star wars". The story line doesn't hold really well and the logic is tacky but everybody buys it with the special effects. Let's just hope they don't have another Bush in stock for a third episode...

Its sad how very True that is.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It seems everyone agrees on that it doesent matter there goal was still achieved.I guess I would rather look for another motive than realize how dumbed down the masses are.I would have to disagree with the flawless part.Alot of the evidenve wasent planned (like anouncing wtc7 falling 20 min. before it did). Once again thanks for the reply.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It wasn't that sloppy. Infact they achieved something quite astounding - they demolished two of the biggest buildings in the world in broad daylight and without anyone noticing (or at least, the vast majority of people).

But then I wonder if that was actually their intention, to hide the demolition. The planes certainly work well to hide the demolition (scapegoat for the collapse) but was that the real purpose or was the real purpose of the planes just to get the attention of the media on the buildings so the cameras would be watching.

Either way, mission impossible accomplished!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Hi,

I agree with you. And also compare the 7/7 attacks on London with 9/11 - the latter in a totally different league - and with far more ulterior motives.....

Peace!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trey85
Im curious to why the 911 "mainstream media story"was so appearently obvious that it was a lie(granted it was still sold hook line and sinker to 99% of the public).

You just answered your own question.

Form follows function. Towards a goal, there is an action. Beyond that goal there is no other need for the action in the first place. All engineers work within certain "tolerances" or "accuracies," beyond which they just don't care.

Or like G.W. Bush said, you can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time. Lots of Nazi leaders said things along the same lines.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

I think that the purpetrators of 911 didn't count on or forsee the rise of the internet, the spread and increased speed of broadband, and media like you-tube and sites like ATS. I bet most NWO plans throughout history have been flawed, but none have been recorded and analysed as much, using the Net. Well that's my theory!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Your right it is unbelievably sloppy even deliberately so.

There must be a hidden agenda to it.

The NWO are creating certainly an opposition, an uprising, people fed up with all the bull.

One of the most hideous aspects of the attacks was the passport found intact in the rubble.

Did any body see the planes hitting the towers? Of course you all did!

This is just one of an incredible many, however that alone just sums everything up. It just stinks.

new topics

top topics

join