It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"In 3 Weeks I Will Be Put to My Death"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
How can any country deport (especially) a woman KNOWING she'll be killed if she's deported?

Blows my mind away...........no concern whatsoever.

Ohhhhh Cannnnnnada!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
just noting. that article said 10000 women die a year from this type of murdering in pakistan. wow, if thats a pretty accurate number, thats big

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200
just noting. that article said 10000 women die a year from this type of murdering in pakistan. wow, if thats a pretty accurate number, thats big

Actually it's peanuts, more peole die from car crashes a year than that.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

How can it be that Canada would do this? Canada should be sanctioned by the US.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The US can't sanction Canada, what are you talking about?

The UN sanctions people, and Canada hasn't done anything wrong, she's not a citizen, so they are deporting her, it maybe crude, but it's lawfull.

You only get sanctioned when you break the law.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

The US can't sanction Canada, what are you talking about?

Thanks tothetenth
I needed that laugh, America sanction Canada ha ha ha like that will ever happen

Be careful, with the way some people think about the US around here that will be Americas next target!
Meuahahahaha

We Americans = Great Satan

[edit on 7-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Why can't we? Just cut of Canada as punishment. It's perfectly justifiable.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

First off the US would never ever do that with Canada.

Second You cant be serious?
Are you really serious????

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
To save a life from injustice, what is the line of being serious?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Alright Western World. Let's invade Pakistan because they have a culture we abhor. It worked the first time around when we invaded Afghanistan. Remember the videos of women being put to death? A whole soccer stadium filled with people watching the brutal beheadings of people, especially women? That worked. For Iraq, though, the brutality we saw in videos of men with their hands tied behind their backs being tossed off builldings over and over again did not touch as many people as women being tortured. But the PTB found another reason to invade. Eeeeeeeeeek. Weapons of mass destruction. That sort of worked but feminists did not react well to that because, well, there weren't videos of women being abused in Iraq. Just some words printed. At least I don't remember seeing videos of abused women. It was just men. Okay, now a video of a young woman being whipped for talking to a man in Pakistan. Rally round the flag folks! Another woman being abused. My opinion? Change from within, not forced from the outside. Everybody of like mind, stoop down, pick up two stones and put them in your panties or boxers or tighty whities and join together and make a difference or die trying. That's my .02 global monetary units.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Be careful, with the way some people think about the US around here that will be Americas next target!

In 1939, the US committed the same atrocious act, but it was much worse.
The S.S. St. Louis departed from Germany in 1939, with 937 Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany. They tried to land in Cuba, but were denied entry, and when they then sailed to the U.S., FDR refused to accept them, forcing them to return to Europe. For those that believe that liberals care for people, FDR, the most liberal President up until Obama, refused haven for the 937 Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
She'll be ok. Islam is not a violent religion, don't you remember? How dare she have the gall to think she was safe in a Western nation! She's much better off returning to one of those Islamic Nations (after all, they ARE the champions of human rights for women, aren't they?)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

The only problem I have with what you have stated is that you forgot to add the very real fact that during that period pretty much ALL of Europe was Anti Semitic. Germany just turned out to be the worst of the lot.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, but my point was that we turned those Jews away, with the knowledge that they would probably be killed if returned to Germany.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just popping in: Let's see. Umm: In order to deal with ILLEGAL immigration, Canada (and U.S. for that matter) MUST stick to their, err, guns and deport those persons that did not properly apply for VISA, asylum or whatever.

Yeah, sure she may be brave to try living in new world ILLEGALLY. But heck everything has its price. If it means her death to a place devoid of love and life, so be it.

Then again mercy would be nice especially if this one person wanted the freedom to move about. However, it would be better for each government to take care of its own kind first before those who enter the borders without, err, permission. Yup.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

And my point is that they were sent back to Europe. Nobody in Europe could take them in? Oh yeah almost all of them were Anti Semitic at the time yeah I keep forgetting that.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
this is a sikh! i love this video! don't understand a word of it, but you can tell he's a very happy person.

(he's awesome!)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

This is INsane! We are talking about a human life here, how can people be so primitive. If you all can do one thing, can you just digg that article in the link. Hopefully someone with connections with read it and help save this woman's life.

Yes that's INSANE but situations like this happen EVERY day all over the world.

Aid Organisations for human rights try to help a bit but it's often a drip in the ocean.

Human life is wasted EVERY day, I don't know any figures and I do believe that in a lot of countries in the world figures are unknown.

Daily people die for all the wrong reasons .....

Peace!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Those types of death sentences are something that needs to be squelched by the entire world. People in Canada, the USA and the rest of the civilized world need to stand up for that woman, she obviously has done nothing wrong except excape from a husband that is an extremist.

Letting women be beheaded for driving cars in other countries and for not covering their faces should not be allowed. Women around the world should have the same rights as men and should be treated as equals; not as lesser beings.

Sounds like a plan on a grand scale to get everyone to unite and bring a world order. The only way is to create awareness of injustice in the world and carpet rule the whole world under basic laws or one law for all. Although I would like this to be the case in liberation and equal justice to all people of the world I just think the path will lead to one world rule dicatatorship a path that might even be worse than the one the world is in now. I believe in Bible prophecy and think there will be a storm before the calm and no time in history of man has there been so many people, nations and languages where it could lead to harmony or on the other side of the fence self destruction, so the world needs to tiptoe a bit I think rather than rattle the cages full of snakes. It's one side of an agument, not sure if people have written this so far as in to expand opinion to this thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
More desensitization for the sheeple, these kinds of stories are becoming all the rage in the MSM these days. If people hear enough of them soon they will think nothing more of this kind of action than swatting a fly on a hot summer day.

I thought we were moving towards a NWO? There have to be some perks in the process or is the NWO ONLY concerned with the monetary value of the planet and its inhabitants?

In the future, when we reach a Type 1 Civilization, then the boundaries of the individual countries will be lifted, we will be a United Planet of Human beings, this kind of action will no longer be acceptable.

But how far do we have to go into the deepest recesses of hell on earth before the light begins to shine on 'all' earths sentient beings?

Disgusting and completely unacceptable on the part of the Candadian Government to not grant this woman assylum.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join