It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing girl Sandra Cantu found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Missing girl Sandra Cantu found dead

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- Authorities found the body of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu in a suitcase in a dairy-farm pond near her California home on Monday.

The girl had been missing since March 27 from her home in Tracy, California. Police did not identify a suspect.

News of the girl's death devastated her family, Tracy police spokesman Tony Sheneman said.

"They have just experienced the unimaginable," Sheneman said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have been hoping for Sandra's safe return ever since I heard the news of her disappearance. This literally hits close to home since I live just 30 minutes from Tracy. and I am a father of 3.

When I heard the suitcase was found today I tried to remain optimistic that it wasn't Sandra. When Tracy PD confirmed tonight during a press conference that Sandra was inside, I broke down. I can't imagine what her family is going through.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
When I read the head line I litteraly said. "Oh no!"

That is just too bad. How some one could harm another human like that,I will never understand. Especially a little kid.

I am sad to hear this news, as I was hoping to hear soon that she was found alive and unharmed.

What a real shame:shk:

Why do I feel, that human beings have been lowered down yet another notch and that we are quicly running out of notches to lower to? I guess because it is true....

RIP Sandra Cantu

[edit on 7-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Slaying suspect charged in "Jane Doe" poisoning

Looks like we were right. Ms. But She's A Good Mom, was probably poisoning her daughter to make her sick.

The complaint charged that Huckaby "did willfully and unlawfully mingle a harmful substance with food or drink" with the intent to harm the child, identified only as "Jane M. Doe."

top topics

join