It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Graeme MacQueen WTC Tower Lecture at the University of Waterloo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Awesome lecture. I enjoyed it.

Swampfox, there's plenty of evidence. Physical, forensic, witness testimonies.....the evidence is actually "immensly" overwhelming.

I'm sorry if your rational thought and research you put into 9/11 came up short for you.
Keep searching brutha. The truth is out there.......hopefully it wil find you first.
I respect your opinion in anyway, however you should also respect mine/others. No???

Don't insult people's intelligence, especially when they respond to your questions.......that's just ignorant, and naive.

God Speed.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Again, government agencies controlling the crime scene, government agency operation. Further, why would you expect det cord to be left behind? I guess you would expect some devices that weren't detonated, but ever hear of radio control? It's much easier and quicker to plant radio-controlled devices than it is to run miles of det cord everywhere.

Many of my friends were at the WTC site in days after, including ambulance squad from my town, none of them have told of finding
anything unusual - what they saw was horrific enough. Like looking down
at the ground and finding a severed foot you almost stepped on.....

As for radio control - ever wonder why REAL demolition experts use
det cord to link up charges. It is because radio doesn't work reliably inside
of steel structures - which is why FDNY had such severe communications
problems that day.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
As for radio control - ever wonder why REAL demolition experts use
det cord to link up charges.

Ever wonder why debunkers get most everything wrong and never really know what they're talking about?

One system that Controlled Demolition Inc. (real demo experts) use is a remote explosive system called DREXS (Directional Remote Explosive Severance) System.

www.controlled-demolition.com...

Here's what Mark Loizeaux, president of CDI had to say about the WTC towers:

Accordingly, the official theory, by implying that fire produced collapses that perfectly mimicked the collapses that have otherwise been produced only by precisely placed explosives, requires a miracle.

Are you ready to believe yet?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Not sure why it double posted..........

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Now, do just a wee bit more research into DREXS....then come back and let us know when you figure out why DREXS would have been a horrible choice for the WTC.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

When people exercise critical thinking skills, I can respect that. When all they do is parrot what they find on conspiracy sites....especially ones that have been dismissed long ago, I cannot. As for civility, I rarely fire first. However when a truther throws insults at me, I will return fire.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Anyway, you have failed to prove the firemen are telling lies, and you have failed miserably to prove the video is a fake, so much for wining me over.

No, you have failed to show that any of the firefighters that were present on 9/11 thought there were bombs involved.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

No, you have failed to show that any of the firefighters that were present on 9/11 thought there were bombs involved.

No swampy, we are still discussing the fireman statement about no gag orders, so stop avoiding the topic that you started. you were suposed to show proof the firermen are lying about the gag order or have you forgotten already.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
The denials of you government loyalists in protecting your precious 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY are becoming more and more desperate each growing day; as it steadily self-destructs. Nevertheless the duped American public is waking up to the truth and the numbers are growing by the millions

posted by Swampfox46_1999
Keep dreaming. There is nothing desperate going on here. Its actually more amusing to see what incredible lengths that toofers go in creating stories to fit their theories.

So Swampfox, have you come up with an answer yet? Or are you pretending that both the question and Sakher Hammad never existed? How come there has never been an investigation into these apparent MOSSAD agents gaining free access to the WTC Towers just prior to 9-11?

Who Signed Sakher Hammad's WTC Basement Level Pass? post by SPreston

Why would WTC tenants be giving security passes to the basement levels? So some type of explosives could be planted in the core foundation? Were these MOSSAD guys planting the explosives in upper levels of the towers which many of the 503 firefighter accounts reported? Was the 9-11 Whitewash Commission protecting the Israeli MOSSAD by refusing to view the testimonies of 503 NYFD first responder EMTs, Port Authority police, and firefighters (12000 pages) and also refused to interview them before committee or even behind closed doors?

9/11 Commission Report bars 503 1st responder eyewitnesses

How do you explain these activities of an official Commission supposedly charged with seeking justice and an answer to 9-11? You cannot Swampfox? You dare not? Do you think that maybe these 503 1st responders WANTED to testify before the 9-11 Whitewash Committee?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

No, I did not start talking about gag orders, that was another poster who alleged the FBI placed a gag order on the firefighters. Which isnt how that works. JUDGES place gag orders. Then a you tube video from the evening of 9/11 was posted with a masked firemen mentioned being gagged. Again, the likelihood that any law enforcement agency would run to a judge on 9/11 for a gag order, getting said gag order then ALL of the firefighters knowing about said order a couple hours later, isnt likely. NOW, if FDNY has a protocol banning firefighters from making statements until they can be "deposed" would be different.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Why would WTC tenants be giving security passes to the basement levels? So some type of explosives could be planted in the core foundation? Were these MOSSAD guys planting the explosives in upper levels of the towers which many of the 503 firefighter accounts reported? Was the 9-11 Whitewash Commission protecting the Israeli MOSSAD by refusing to view the testimonies of 503 NYFD first responder EMTs, Port Authority police, and firefighters (12000 pages) and also refused to interview them before committee or even behind closed doors?

Why would tenants give passes.....to allow contractors they have hired to be able to park in the below ground lot.

Now we are back to having explosive charges in the basement? Even after all the photographic/video evidence shows that the Tower collapses DID NOT start from the bottom??

Evel Kinevel couldnt make the jumps your logic does.......

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Now we are back to having explosive charges in the basement?

If Swampy was better researched, he might be more credible and not ask such questions. The following pictures show the massive destruction of the parking garages in the basement before either tower collapsed. If you're going to sit there and tell people that this wasn't caused by explosives, you need to do a little more research on demolitions, explosives or something:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4186321ea79.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07233a1b8237.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20365fbcce42.jpg[/atsimg]

Someone must've sneezed in the parking garage to cause that devastation. Denial makes people say some crazy things....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Okay. . . . . So your answer is you are pretending that both the question and Sakher Hammad never existed. I guess that answer is not unexpected.

Who Signed Sakher Hammad's WTC Basement Level Pass? post by SPreston

[edit on 4/13/09 by SPreston]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I must admit, my curiosity is piqued as to where you found those pictures....cause when I look for those pictures, I find them in a group of photos taken after the attack in 1993......

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
when I look for those pictures, I find them in a group of photos taken after the attack in 1993......

I hope you can produce a link to back up this claim, and real quick. I want the EXACT pictures in the group of pictures that you speak of.

Further, you won't find the first picture with the car in any group of pics because that's a screen-shot from a video. Let's see your links....

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Oh no, not going to play your game. You post pics, you post the link where you found them. You demand that I post links when I present evidence...you can do the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join