It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The necessity of FEMA camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
With all of this talk about FEMA camps and how they are set up for "bad purposes", has anyone ever thought that they might be used for something "good?" What would be point to keep these people alive in a concentration camp setting? What would be the point to keep so many people alive when it would just be easier to exterminate them? We've all heard the theories of FEMA camp prisoners possibly being used for slave labor. But what if decent people were rounded up to be "saved" from something more powerful and dangerous and they needed to be under military protection? What if it wasn't going to be safe for some reason to try and stay at home? Rather than FEMA camps being thought of as a negative thing what if they were part of a plan that we may not understand? When people find out that they are not going to be able to be in the protection of one they are going to be mad and demand to get in but instead are sacrificed to the wolves or left to fend for themselves?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wooleymammoth

the ZOMBIES are coming haha, i dunno, kind of fits in with the logic of protecting us from something. just don't understand why all the barbwire is pointing in....

[edit on 7-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You know I kind of thought the same thing that it would only make sense to put people that are in a disaster zone from a hurricane or earthquake there with medical assistance incase of injury ,wich would also provide shelter or even during a national emergency situtation. I was also wondering if these "prisons" were built for the actual use of prisons and are no longer active or if they were really built for all of this talk of fema concentration camps. I dont like how they are surround with barbed wire...if they would take them down im sure that would make people feel more at ease.... also theres been talk about box cars with shackles in them...I dont like that very much either...To restrain me if I want to leae that doesnt settle with me very much....

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It could be also that the camps are there to house the "infected" from the general population in like a 28 weeks later scenario if the barbed wire is poking "in." That would explain the need for restraints in the boxcars. It just wouldn't make sense for the govt. to round up all of the NWO resisters or American patriots and torture them if SHTF.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
you know what I just thought about kind of topic, maybe they built the camps to protect us from alien attack?? I dont know... Maybe they are preparing for some kind of invasion for 2012... you make a good point but america has trust issues thanks to the last few decades of the goverment lying to us! its hard to trust if they are for good and its hard to decide if they are for bad...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Yeah, people have thought of 'what if they are good' but then realized that administration after administration and media outlet after media outlet has done all it can to keep these camps hidden from public view. If it is so 'good', why the secrecy?

Face it. It's not good. Stop trying to discover some ulterior motive we've all somehow missed.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I guess every mushroom cloud has a sliver lining, eh OP?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
God damn, these threads are like a swarm in the wee hours (est. at least).

Really, has anyone else notices a pattern of these threads popping up with the ebb and flow of the whole 'global takeover' arch? They are from new members; if that even means anything.

Maybe there are just alot of outspoken people on the 'pro concentration camp' front finding a voice lately.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

i have been a member for less than a year, and when i first came in i was reading posts for months, and i have noticed a lot of threads with titles that have no parallel to the content, and most of those have pro one world government tones! i was just getting ready to post a reply just like yours so i will just agree with you! i am almost ready to stay away from the site because of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
eh by all standards im considered new here
but like many others ive been coming to the forums for info long before i decided to register
and even then I dont post much
I think that its just more and more people want to know
apparently the fema camp situation is becoing quite popular and with glen beck throwin it out on his show (and i dont know what to make of that especially fox) and people in general slowly but surley realzing "you know im not to sure im being told the truth" there just curious.

As to the the topic itself sorry from astraying from it...
As much as I hate to get too far into conspiracies...this one just seems to have the makings for being real.I just watched the glen beck story to me it seems like "debunking" to help the people who are still alseep to stay asleep..while in theory the fema camps could sound like a truely good safe haven incase of whtever natural disaster scenario you can think should happen...well we all kinda know how soe things tend to go when they go from theory to action..
Plus those ads mtv ran...wtf is that?
Or perhaps its just the fact that even in disaster...those places dont look that friendly.....

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Akoostikreiki

Those MTV ad's were such a promising little thing, I think.

Too bad they didn't last to long, got little attention and just give people one more thing to enter into the blank in the following statement:

"Oh, you just saw/read/heard that on/in _______"

And then there is the Glen Beck thing (which is, for whichever reason happens to be correct, all the to-do.

The guy is getting tons of attention from fans and, more importantly for Beck, from those who pick apart his every broadcast, digest it and then spit it back at us over and over. Hell, the guy gets it from all sides (from Olberman to Hannity...who are basically two sides of the same character now that I e-verbalize that) and gets it constantly.

He takes on the role of 'the parasite', attaches himself to the ready made nutty conspiracy guy persona and the play goes on.

Or, again, maybe there are just alot of stupid people that needed a prized pig.

[edit on 4/7/0909 by spines]

[edit on 4/7/0909 by spines]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Someone posted links to a series of pictures awhile back showing the same 'trainyard' as it is today as was seen in a FEMA camp video recorded in 2001.

The view in 2001 was akin to NAZI camps as they likely looked before they were used.

The pictures of the same 'camp' taken in 2007'ish showed a tourist attraction full of classic trains that had been restored. Shops, flowers and no inward facing barbed wire. That 'camp' seems debunked. It's the one with the Air Force train. That had been restored also.

If I lived near a known FEMA camp, I'd get my a$$ out there with some other people and film it! If nothing else, it would make for a great afternoon and if nothing came of it, we'd BBQ using their ÜberBBQ.

I'm not dismissing FEMA camps and the implications of documentation but I (and the rest of the country IMO) needs more hard info then an eight year old film.

Everyone would agree, I believe, that no one would be taking alive to a gov't run camp.

Gov't can't even keep buses running on schedule within budget much less run camps that could possibly imprison millions of Americans that are Armed To The Teeth.

If the camps exist they are nothing good.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
I'm not dismissing FEMA camps and the implications of documentation but I (and the rest of the country IMO) needs more hard info then an eight year old film.

It is not worth coming off argumentative: You, and the rest of the country IYO, need to stop relying on a single piece of evidence which gets all the attention without any of the importance and do some digging.

"Hey, look over here! Ignore the man behind the curtain."

There is more out there than Glen Beck and a lame video.

Everyone would agree, I believe, that no one would be taking alive to a gov't run camp.

I really, really doubt that. People will be taken there by force and, more likely, will fight in line for a spot in a government run labor camp. It will be a sad little surprise for all those who get it.

Those who really put up a fight would be far and few between, people are easily controlled and hearded with strong words, ruff hands and the threat of physical pain/death (even when being led to a painful, miserable death instead).

You ever see those pictures of some 700 fully capable, not yet imprisoned, Jewish men being shuffled into cattle cars by, at most, 15 guards?

What makes you think that we, as a nation of people, will be any more difficult to be lied to and fooled by our vanity; "We are American...we are too smart to be lied to. Nobody would even try to force a steady stream of propoganda or harm us to their own personal ends..."

Gov't can't even keep buses running on schedule within budget much less run camps that could possibly imprison millions of Americans that are Armed To The Teeth.

Even without a massive false-flag (which is something I basically presuppose when talking about camps such as these), the Government already keeps millions of Americans imprisoned...and a good number of them were well armed before they got there.

If the camps exist they are nothing good.

Well, we agree on the whole at least.

top topics

join