It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bachmann On Obama's Re-education Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Bachmann On Obama's Re-education Camps

www.infowars.com

The Obama liberals hate this kind of stuff. Rep. Michele Bachmann, interviewed by Sue Jeffers on KTLK FM in Minnesota recently, warned about the “Kennedy Serve America Act” and Obama’s plan to indoctrinate America’s children.

“Rep. Michele Bachmann, who has levied the most bizarre and outlandish critiques against President Obama since before he came into office, did not disappoint this weekend,” writes Sam Stein for the Huffington Post.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The re-education camps are reserved for anyone, who believes in government-conspiracies or common-laws. They're not intended for those, who already love the New World Order.

They're not going to get our children to go to those camps. Resist them or Retreat. Just avoid the government-shills, at all costs.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I read the GIVE act word for word so I know she's not kidding. The act says that they're going to incorporate this kind of feeling of wanting to serve in the curriculum Now I'm not stupid and I know that's fascism... when people can do it on their own good but when they're being coerced to by the state... come on you can't fool me.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
There is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join