It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bang four times..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
A couple of nights ago, my family and I were briefly discussing the shadow man that has been seen in our house. I don't usually talk about it with my husband because he gets scarrrrred easy.
Anyway, it was a brief discussion, done and over with real quick.

That same night at about 4 am, both of us were sound asleep until we heard 4 LOUD bangs on the plastic dog cage that my one dog likes to sleep in. Both of us bolted up in bed instantly, and looked at each other and said, what the Hell was that? He grabbed his cellphone and flashed it and there was not a soul moving. My dog sound asleep in her cage. The cat lying at my feet.

It wasn't the sound of a tail hitting. It wasn't someone banging on the wall. Our bedroom has two out walls and it's brick, and we know no one banging on the brick outside made the noise. It came from inside and it was the sound of someone taking a fist and banging it on the dog cage. What is weird is that my hubby throws all his junk on top of the cage, and the way the cage is situation, only the top is accessable.

I asked him what he heard, and we both heard the exact same thing. He's kind of creeped out now. Wonder if it was the shadowman??

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

My dog sound asleep in her cage. The cat lying at my feet.

No attack here, but if both your pets were still passed out when you awoke, I'd say one of you thought they heard somehting - woke up, and spread the fear to the other...

Or, you're screwed...something is pissed.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You might need to see a doctor.
Maybe you both were under the influence
and could not remember.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Gouki]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
We both heard the banging at the same time and we both bolted up in bed at the exact same time.

No, we weren't passed out. We don't drink.

new topics

top topics

join