It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Codes and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Author Gregg Braden discussed how he merged the ancient understanding of cycles with modern views of nature's patterns. Such patterns or fractals repeat on a cyclic basis following the rhythms of nature, and so we can predict the return of these conditions, he explained. Right now, we are nearing the end of a 5,125 year cycle, as shown in the Mayan calendar. Great civilizations in the past have collapsed at this juncture due to earth changes, and we're going to have to work together in a cooperative manner in order to not just survive, but to transcend, he said.

2012 marks the ending of a world age, and as we move into a direct alignment with the energy source in the center of our galaxy, we'll see profound effects on the Earth, Braden outlined.

He has developed a tool called the Time Code Calculator which gives people access to dates related to patterns and cycles, and when we can expect the conditions of the past to play out again in the present or future. Interestingly, Mode 3 of the Calculator works with "seed events" to determine the times in people's lives where repeating conditions of powerful emotional experiences will reoccur.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Time Code Calculator

www.greggbraden.com...

We must all work together to get though this cycle. The Ancients were tring to tell us something, we need to find out excatly what it is and listen.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The original time code pinpointing Dec. 21, 2012 as a crucial date originally came from Terence McKenna who devised a program called Timewave Zero. The program utilized a code extracted from the ancient Chinese I-Ching. McKenna found that the code was fractal, represented the flow of time and how it is intimately tied to our consciousness, and flowed in a series of repaeating and ever-shrinking cycles. These cycles are approcahing an infinite point where our current view of time will no longer be valid, and we will evidently enter a 'new are' of mankind, and a new way of thinking -- perhaps even a new way of existing.

I heard that interview, and as far as I could tell Braden never mentioned McKenna, Timewave Zero, or previous discoveries in the realm of fractal time regarding the I-Ching, which was a real shame given McKenna considered it one of his greatest acheivements.

If you want to know more about early research in fractal time and what people think of it today, please visit my timewave thread here: Timewave Zero: a closer look

Braden is on to something indeed, however it's not new by any means.

[edit on 7/4/09 by Evasius]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Patterns do emerge in complex systems. However, complex systems are notoriously difficult to fully understand and therefore make predictions about with any amount of accuracy. You cannot control a complex system, only manage it. Interactions producing a certain result today, will have unpredictably different results the next.

A common analogy I use is the popcorn kettle. It's hopeless to try to predict when any single one kernel in a kettle of popcorn will pop - or what precise shape it will take. There's far too many factors to take into account with our present level of technology and understanding. However, we can fairly accurately gauge the point in time when all the kernels in the kettle that are going to pop, will have popped - and we can see patterns in their basic geometries to indicate what shape the popcorn kernel will likely take.

We know that society will likely one day decline into a new dark ages for humanity. I don't think there are too many people who would argue this point. However, like the kettle of popcorn, we don't know when our particular kernel (society) will pop and what the resulting shape it will take will be. We can speculate, but that's all it is. Speculation. Claims such as the OP's source are misleading, and do not accurately reflect our current understanding of emergent patterns in complex systems.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
thanks OP this is all new to me so I don't feel able to say much. It does seem to resonate with that 'other' project that I won't mention.

I only heard about that project yesterday, so if anyones got any of the print outs inc part 6, or could send me some info i'd forever defend there right on these boards to post whatever they liked, pretty please.

The terence mckenna video solved a long standing mystery for me. I now know the name of the man I was hearing sampled on all the ambient and trippy tunes I was listening to in 1993.

S&F

reply to post by Lasheic

Hey you sound like you know complex system theory. I've wondered for years why no one has proved that the TPTB/NWO and their agenda are real and even an inevitable emergent property of the complex system of humanity. Do you have any thoughts?

Thanks to all.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I want someone to show me exactly what we are lining up with that justifies this 'alignment to the center of the galaxy' idea. If its just earth and the center, then technically we are ALWAYS lined up. There has to be THREE or more things to become aligned for this to even make sense. And I know its not all the planets in the solar system, because that definately isnt happening in 2012 and I would be happy to prove it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This looks like a great thread to point out an awesome website on the topic, I would like feed back from anyone who does take the time to visit it.

lawoftime.org

new topics

top topics

join