It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Power Reveals More Details of 7/7 Terrorist Bombing Drills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Peter Power Reveals More Details of 7/7 Terrorist Bombing Drills

www.infowars.net

Peter Power, the former Scotland Yard official Anti-Terrorist Branch official, who oversaw drills of the very events of the London bombings on the morning of 7/7 as they were happening, has revealed more details behind the events for the first time in three and a half years.

A statement, apparently from Mr Power, has appeared in the comments section of a recent blog posting regarding comments Power made on the BBC last week.

As we highlighted, the “crisis management expert” revealed that some companies used the shut down of the city of London on Wednesday, during the G20 protests, as a dress rehearsal for an influenza pandemic.

In response to an explanation of who Peter Power is, which was added by the Uncensored Magazine blog, Mr Power himself posted a lengthy statement in which he reveals that the company he was working with on 7/7 was London based information giant Reed Elsevier.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com
nascarblue.blogspot.com

[edit on 6-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It's nice to see more brave souls stand up & speak out about the 7/7 bombings, like John Hill, who produced this documentary (and was later arrested by the European Union for sending it to a British "judge"): 7/7: Ripple Effect:

Google Video Link

www.infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Fool me once shame on... you fool me again.... ah uh, the point is we won't be fooled again...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Only people, who don't believe in significant conspiracies are fools.

Fool Me Twice 1/20 - Official Release (2002 Bali Bombings/East Timor massacres)

Parts 2-20: Here

[edit on 7-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

..... the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm....

I fail to see why a Public Relations firm would need to carry out these drills.
I assume that the "crisis" in crisis management would entail things of a corporate nature, rather than anti-terrorism drills.
Why would the government (IF they were the ones who hired this firm) not use their own Departments (Police, Security etc) to conduct this?

To find a rat, you follow the droppings and this reeks.

top topics

join