It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion's Real Purpose (Anti-Humanity)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The following articles provide proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses.

exposingchristianity.com

That is the intro to the website. VERY INTERESTING info it has. Claims religion was created to remove and hide spiritual knowledge/power.

My View:
Now i have seen some threads here talking about these spiritual powers like telekinesis, electrokinesis, telepathy, mind manipulation, and psychic stuff like that. These are the powers that religion hides from humanity. Religion is there to keep these powers in the hands of few (some may call "illuminati") to enslave/rule the world. Religion has succeeded in preventing humanity from evolving. These occult/spiritual powers were often used in the ancient civilizations like sumeria and old egypt.

I have reason to believe that earth is undergoing change. There will be much destruction and change. Religions are falling we know this. The occult and spirituality are becoming more of interest. The mayan (ancient civilization!) calendar ends on Dec 21, 2012. This is when earth enters the zodiac sign, aquarius. This is the start of the new age, the advancement of humanity. No end of the world crap. If you knew REAL astrology, you would know that the next few years will be bad.

This is my view and i KNOW im right. There is alot of people with a head start. I suggest you all research into these systems:
Tai Chi
Meditation (With Chakras)
Chi Kung
Reiki
Chi
Qigong
theres more (Right Hand Path) systems
*Note* These increase your internal energy which can be used in so many ways

and about the powers:
Chi Healing
Energy Healing
psi manipulation
how to telekinesis
electrokinesis
there so much more...

Check out the site above also

For those who already know this, please help in spreading this to the rest of the world. This knowledge is a real threat to the secret rulers and governments of the world. We take humanity back!

join