It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we being poisoned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
check out this video it seems that we are being purposely poisoned or something what do you think?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

here is a link if it didn't work the first time

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
yeah, i think so. but its not just chemtrails. its in our water: flouride. its in our food: numbers, chemicals, preservatives, nano-technology (carcinogenic); gm technology (carcinogenic in rats for generations - messes up dna); irradiation; aspartame etc; its in our makeup - mercury as a preservative; its in our vaccinations- mercury as preservative; its on our clothes - formaldehyde; its in our skincare and hairproducts - parabens etc/petrochemicals.

yep, i think its possible we are being poisoned, systematically. if u read the protocols which i dont think have anything to do with teh jews, they were written BEFORE someone decided to p in them on the jews - you see that they promise to poison our air, clothes, food, etc.. but do it so that no one will ever suspect. Call me paranoid, but i think they're the protocols of SION not ZION. as in the priory of SION.

if you want to know who 'they' are - two books might interest you: William Bramley's Gods of Eden (interesting bit about bubonic plague outbreaks, germ warfare and ufos); and Jim Marr's Rule by Secrecy.

they also promise to corrupt our medicine so that when we go to them for a cure from the poison all around us, they'll give us more poison and call it medicine.
this is what happens.
toxic chemotherapy drugs to treat cancer, that nearly (or do mostly) kill the patient/destroy the immune system. (they give the injections wearing masks, goggles, plastic aprons and gloves so it doesnt splash on them, yet they inject it into people's veins. its disposed of in special plastic bags labelled TOXIC in big letters.)
there are plenty of natural cures for cancer. and many other illnesses like diabetes heart disease obesity etc. simple mostly. dont eat meat, dairy or sugar. eat vegetables, beans/lentilsetc for protein/eggs; fruit, nuts and seeds and grains. thats all. its that simple. they dont publicise this much either, hence all our health crises.

other drugs they give are also modified from nature - therefore the body rejects them and you get side effects - so you go for a cure, and they give you more poison. the only reason drugs are modified from nature is to make money. you cant make money from a natural plant substnace cuz u cant patent/own the rights to it. so if you figure out that mangoes could help cure cancer, theres no money in telling everyone to go out and eat mangoes; u need to synthesise a drug from the mango first. friend of mine is a research scientist doing just that actually.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
IF we are,
i want to know why?
Why would "they" poison us? Is there a goal for this, or is it just for the kicks?
Jacob

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

IF we are, i want to know why?

Most likely, they aren't trying to poison us, they are trying to keep us sedated. Fluoride is a component of Prozac and Sarin nerve gas, it only makes sense that they want it in the water supply to keep us in a calm, unquestioning stupor. I don't think it's that they want to harm us, they just don't want us asking too many questions.

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
why was that an off topic post?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I dont know why. population control, perhaps? kicks, maybe, tho i would hope not. perhaps they want their planet back, orin better condition, or something. i really dont know. perhaps we are just incidental to their plans, i would think. in the same way perhaps, that we eliminate species of animals we dont like e.g. cane toads or foxes or other 'pest' animals.. Actually the reason given in greek/sumerian myths is often that we're too 'noisy' and 'overpopulated'...

But this pattern is quite recurring if you look at history in a certain way: u have ancient texts like bible saying that 'god' decided to destroy sodom and gomorrah; also that we were punished by a flood; you've got all the instances of the ark of the covenant killing people; and angels of the lord giving the enemies a disease which kills htem all; you've got 'god' being involved and taking sides in human wars - darius 1 of persia was assisted by the god ahura mazda (depicted in his little ufo on the carving flying above the king); you've got yahweh being involved in jericho's fall and the ark going into battle; you've got indian gods being very involved in human wars and having their own wars in heaven (in their heavenly chariots/vimanas) - ramayana etc; youve got stories by native americans of a terrible darkness descending when they were punished by a god; also william bramley makes an interesting case for ufos being connected to the bubonic plague outbreaks in 'gods of eden' which would actually fit with the biblical examples of angels connected with the ark spreading disease to people/giving them 'plagues' etc...

wasnt influenza originally associated iwth an 'illness from the stars'..?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
perhaps they see us as some sort of a threat?
or just want obedience/conformity..

it admittedly doesnt seem to make much sense, and yet; i think it is happeneing. A lot of it is people making money without regard for human life; but it seems a bit too systematic and backed by high level govt departments, that could regulate food for our benefit but dont; ...who knows. If there wasnt all the biblical etc stories..

join