It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I close my eyes and I see a blue fog, sometimes. Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It happened for the first time during my first and only acupuncture session on a closed room.

Then, that weekend after I did a running and did some abs, with eyes closed, and noticed that what I was seeing was not dark, It was blur of blue. PS.: The sky was grey and nothing around was blue.

Has it something to do with the upper chakras?

What is it?

Bonus question: Why, when I'm laying on my bed, just about sleeping, I see something very fast and feel that I'll falling or that I collapsed ? That happens at least once a week, mehehe. Yes I know the fear of falling is unborn and stuff, but I'm not a baby anymore.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by infobrazil]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Sounds like you have a brain tumor or some sort of eye disease. You should probably see a doctor.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
HaHa no your just fine...dont worry about doctor unless you have some kind of pains.

Do you normally have CEV's (Closed Eye Visuals)???

They are normal and usally come from chakras I believe. I have them all the time, I never see pure black.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
acid flashbacks from the 60's ....next you see the dreaded pink elephants

j/k your mind is playing tricks on you. much like when you see animals in clouds. you presive a blue fog and find it very intresting so your brain starts to associate dead skin cells in your eyelids with blue fog... every one has dead skin cells on their eylids and if concentrating may see a multitude of colors
[edit on 7-4-2009 by invisibleman11]

[edit on 7-4-2009 by invisibleman11]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If I were you I would try to extend this ability so that you could conciously control wht you saw with your eyes closed, also I know that your brain is full of oygen after a workout because your blood vessels dialate.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boredinjail
If I were you I would try to extend this ability so that you could conciously control wht you saw with your eyes closed, also I know that your brain is full of oygen after a workout because your blood vessels dialate.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I just didn't quite get what your first sentence was. Could you be more specific, please?

new topics

top topics

join