It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 Patients Had Bird Flu Vaccine Tested On Them Without Their Knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

200 Patients Had Bird Flu Vaccine Tested On Them Without Their Knowledge

www.roguegovernment. com

Nine health workers went on trial in northern Poland Monday accused of having tested a vaccine against bird flu on nearly 200 patients without their knowledge, court officials said. The accused -- three doctors and six nurses -- are charged with "fraud, creating false documents and delivering health care without authorisation" to 196 patients, judge Piotr Szadkowski of the Torun region told AFP.

If found guilty, they risk up to 10 years in jail. All nine accused, some reportedly clad in wigs and sun glasses to avoid being identified, pleaded not guilty.

The medical personnel are charged with administering a vaccine banned in Poland against the deadly H5N1 strain of bird flu that can be transmitted to humans. The patients were paid for the vaccines, Polish news agency PAP reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com

Related-AboveTopSecret Threads:
Avian Flu Released to General Population by Major Pharma for SECOND TIME

[edit on 6-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Those shills working for the occult-world government allegedly led their patients, many of them poor and homeless, to believe they were being vaccinated against ordinary flu. We must unite & fight against these disgusting power-hungry occultists working in government.

They've been poisoning our children, imprisoning innocent people, stealing what doesn't belong to them to please their idols. They have no feelings for us. We're not they're property, and neither were the people, who were mislead by those damn scientists.

Governments & their minions are well-known for testing their latest drugs, and experimenting with the lives of innocent civilians & soldiers.

There's so many examples of their atrocities & successful experiments:
Bio-Chemical Warfare and You
Human Guinea Pigs Used for Involuntary Experiments
Can we still talk? Experimenting on human embryos
Experimenting On Teen Girls
Experimenting on Children
...and more examples.

The occult-world government collected information from tests-results & methods provided by the infmaous Nazi party, imperial army of Japan, and other governments, which have conducted experiments on their foes (innocent & oppressed civilians). They found it was easier to experiment on those poor people during war-times. We must stop them.

www.roguegovernment. com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm wondering if there was a valid point in testing the vaccine on them if there were no plans to intentionally infect them with the bird flu...how else could you know that such a narrow subject base (numbers and regional) was effective as a bird flu vaccination?

The implication there is a scary one and trumps merely testing a new vaccine...we're potentially considering an intent to infect people with a deadly disease.

Or is there another reason to test a vaccine absent of its' live counterpart?

[edit on Mon, 06 Apr 2009 22:03:35 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I see what you mean. We'll see if those responsible for this crime fess up or cover-up what the mainstream-media hasn't reported about this case, yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Reminds me of this earlier thread about vaccines with bird flu virus being present:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now this intentional deception? What is really going on?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I'm wondering if there was a valid point in testing the vaccine on them if there were no plans to intentionally infect them with the bird flu...

Without knowing the exact details of this case, I'd imagine there might be. Usually, a vaccine is an attenuated version of the very virus it portends to protect against, which stimulates the immune system into producing appropriate antigens. Testing of a vaccine involves checking for adverse reaction to this process, even without exposure to the unmodified pathogen.

The article mentions "administering a vaccine banned in Poland", however, so presumably this is an already-developed vaccine, though likely not completely tested. It would be interesting to see more details on exactly what they were administering. Could this be part of an international conspiracy? The drug and vaccine development business is world-wide and transnational.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I understand you. We have to investigate these criminals. After all, the government isn't going to really investigate any criminals on their payroll, unless they're snitches.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by News And History . . .
Experimenting On Teen Girls
. . .

Can you expand on this one, or can someone point me to a thread on it?

My daughter is in fifth grade, and reading that article . . . geez

top topics

join