It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Said Monday It Has Expanded Credit Lines To Foreign Central Banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Fed Said Monday It Has Expanded Credit Lines To Foreign Central Banks

apnews.myway.com

The Federal Reserve said Monday it has expanded credit lines with the central banks of Japan, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and European Union that will provide foreign currency to U.S. banks - if needed.

Under currency swap arrangements, which were common last fall when the credit crisis intensified, the Fed provides dollars in exchange for reserves of the other nations' currencies.

"Should the need arise, euro, yen, sterling and Swiss francs would be provided to the Federal Reserve via these additional swap agreements with the relevant central banks," according to the Fed release. "Central banks continue to work together and are taking steps as appropriate to foster stability in global financial markets."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.roguegovernment.c om

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
They can do whatever they want with their money & their precious "global-economy". And we'll do whatever we must do with our precious metals, freedoms, and other things that belong to us.

They're going to use violence to take what doesn't belong to them: Our homes, families, and everything else we value & need to protect. We'll overcome the occult-world government. Their money isn't power, and it's not worth the price of our land & our freedom.

apnews.myway.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Don't you think it is funny that when it comes to money they can agree fairly easy, but when it comes to everything else they tend to slam each other?

I believe it is all a ploy to get the money, power, and control.

S+F

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Does this mean I have new brothers?
A brother from another mother if you will?
I dont like step brothers, If it was up to me, id give em all swirlies. And I would take dads denture cream and replace it with gorilla glue.
As for the bankers, well, they are the postman that comes in while daddy is away.
What a family we have.
I still believe this was all orchestrated, but if wehad someone with some brass, they would be fighting this evil empire. Too bad we never get a chance to elect such a person.
I got to be careful with what I say about Obama now though, I dont wanna get put on the X list.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So now instead of just ruining our economy by digging a deeper trench of debt, we will ruin other economies as well. Is it not like the saying that missery loves company? I feel that by doing this we will further derail the dollar, but in the process derail other main currencies. Maybe that is the end purpose. After all if you wanted one main currency would you not need the other currencies to fail as well? My true interest is in how producing more debt to other countries or allowing them to create more debt based off our economy is going to in the long run create jobs or improve the economy.

top topics

join