It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess Obama did not get it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I supported Obama. I believe most Americans would rather us guard our borders and ports her on American soil rather than fight wars over seas.

We need to get out of Afghanistan. Every new American soldiers death is a win for Osama Bin Laden. The death toll of Sept 11 continues to rise by our own doing.

Pull out and pump the billions into detection technology her in America at the borders, ports and airlines. Invest in R@D to develop nuclear and chemical detection equipment. Employ enough inspectors to open and inspect every single container coming into our nation.

Every civilian we kill in Iraq and Afghanistan creates a new possible terrorist as the son or daughter of a slain Father or Brother. We do not have the physiological make up to win these wars which will require killing entire village populations, controlling the education and relies doctrine within a country for a century or more. Anything less is just breeding more people who hate us. There way of life is a part of their soul just as ours is. We can either prevent them access to our nation or gut theirs.

I say we leave and invest here to prevent the next attacks.

Mr. Obama you had my vote. If you keep us in war you will not the next time. I am sure I am not the only one.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Xeven]

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Xeven]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I agree completely. It is sickening to see a candidate who won votes with his anti-war speeches become nothing more than a continuation of Bush policies. Even more civilians are dieing than before due to his drone attacks on villages. But are you really suprised? Alot of people suspected this would happen, the only good vote was a vote for Kucinich, Gravel or Paul.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Those of us who could see what was going to happen if the mainstream media got their man in power tried to warn you. Not many listened. And now it is happening. Sickening, right?

new topics

join