It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys I made this video...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Katie

You know what?

The universe is considered to have infinite dimensions, and we are in one such dimension. Have you seen in videos from the space shuttle in which the UFO generally appear from nowhere and disappear into nothing, it is not time travelling, but it is considered to be dimensional travelling.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Katie

You know this for sure, you say!
Well where is your proof?
Not saying that you might not be right but
you do not know for sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yeah that has to be Armor for Sleep. Cool music, not a bad video. I do agree that the breaks in text should come at the end of the sentences.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101
reply to post by Katie

Hi Katie

Could you please explain how you know as a fact that UFOs are from the future? Could you also explain your comment about changing the timeline?

Thanks.

There was one hybrid that supplied information about what was going on and he wanted help to stop it from taking place.

There was a planned meeting with this hybrid and I* was one that was there. Understand this much, for him to do this meant instant death by the others meaning the Greys. This was something he was willing to do but he did this on his own and kept what he was going to do from all others even the ones on his craft. Who knows about this and who was there? That I can't get into. One thing I can tell you is he came back through time scouting out information on the internet, he looked for the right people that would help him.

A hand was extented to him so to speak to stop what is or was to take place. You would not want the Greys to be the last of man as we know it.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
nice vid!

2nd line

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There was a planned meeting with this hybrid and I* was one that was there.

That's quite a statement! Do you have any proof?

If this one hybrid did go to all this trouble, why?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the thoughtful comments im glad that most of you enjoyed it haha.

I just got one question. I didnt know how to get the font to maybe do a scrolling up thing the whole time (like it does in star wars when it says "a long long time ago...). I was using Windows Movie Maker to make this

I hope you guys noticed the STS-48 video in there. If you didnt know there are two objects that make sudden movements out of nowhere (and there is of course the gigantic missile or laser that is unexplained..)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
bump..

can anyone please help with my problem im planning on makin the text scroll like it did before but ive looked everywhere and i cant find an explanation on how to do it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join