It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ATS members nutcases?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
well how often do you u see a nutcase in ats?
I have only joined a couple of weeks but i have seen a lot of them. To speak honeslty i am one of them, but wtf i'm only here to see ufo stuff.conspiricies u guys make me laught! not one have u is to taken sirius, u stay on your desk and don't do s***. like i even care if think im mispelling from a breakfeast cerial.
just face it u guys wont do a thing if it the world depend on it.

[edit because the mod changed it to bts]

the nutcases dont read bts

[edit on 6-4-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
WOW thats a helluva good troll opener

I say that cuz im nutz

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _Float_

Yes we are! Be very afraid!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think ATS is the final frontier of all things craaaaazy.

I dunno but I get the feeling that a lot of things are interlinked in some bizarre way.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _Float_

nutcases? hmm do you work for the mainstream media monopoly?

I'm really new here but from my short time I can tell these guys and gals know what they're talking about and do contribute to society while protesting, ever heard of wireless internet?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow, that's a strange OP there...OP.

And yes we are all strange and weird because normal people suck, that's just a fact. And we do our fair share, maybe not action wise, but we try our hardest everyday to promote the truth and attempt to educate our less fortunate bretheran of what is going on.

There isn't much any of us can do in the singular friend, it must be a nation/global wide march against the PTP in order for anything to be resolved.

I am sorry if we seem a little complacent to you, but you might wanna work on your vocabulary before calling us out on our lazyness

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have only seen one person here who was cleary, not mentally stable. I have not seen them around in a few months though, so mabye they got the help they needed.

What we do see alot of, is hoaxers. people who join just to try and pull a lame hoax. They all think they are the first and only, when in reality, they are one of the sad thousands who have tried to pull one over on us. They all fail too. No hoaxer goes un caught or un banned here.

But I digress.

Here on ATS there are lots of open minded people, with lots of personal beliefs, original ideas, and high intelligence. The one thing that ATS lacks, is insane people.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yes, I think there are a few nutcases here.
At least one or two others, aside from me.
And him.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
At least one or two others, aside from me.
And him.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Float_
just face it u guys wont do a thing if it the world depend on it.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by _Float_]

I think not being a part of the problem is a valid contribution to society.

People here seem, to me, to try very hard not to be a part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Yes, most people here are probably a little nuts. But then, most people in the world are probably nuts. They'd have to be to live in it, without seeing all the terror and wrong doings.

I think ATS has more of its shared of free thinkers, and that's usually a good thing, but with that, you also get the proper nutnuts.

I love them all.
I love you all. Like my extended, slightly mental family.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'd rather be labeled a nut than a sheep. I like nuts..not lamb chops. And wool makes me itch..lol.

Seriously, everyone has their own experiences or theories be them strange or normal to other people, and I think it would be nuts if we didn't talk about the subjects here and bounce ideas off other people. It's better to let your thoughts be known and you can either figure out "Hey I'm not alone, there's others that think this way." or.."Well ,I guess that idea was whack because of this hole in my theory, or that point so and so made that I never considered."
There is no reality, only individual perception of reality. So posts that may seem trolling to some are truth to others.
Besides..if you feel the need to place labels..I prefer
"Paranoid Freak".

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I don't know why, but your OP makes me think "your" not mentaly stable......kind of ironic lol.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Was your OP sarcastic...?

Or was it just the most appalling spelling and grammar through no fault of your own?
I'm nuts and proud of it.... it's the only way you see the world for what it is

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Are we crazy? I bleedin' hope so....and I'm not surprised at all that most of the people replying to this thread are on my friends list!!

It's a very fine line between madness and genius, and I suspect ATS has more than it's fair share of the latter.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by _Float_

Just keep runnin your mouth and I'll show you a nutcase you will never forget!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I don't look like this!?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
We're not crazy.
We're normal!
Everyone else is crazy.

Lots of crazies out there, at least 1 in every family. We have our fair share in our family here on ATS.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Slash]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join