It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very scary prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

And therein lies the problem which plagues all ATS boards and human society in general: We dismiss things. Not only things, we dismiss each other. Then we mask ourright dismissal as "scientific" or "skeptical" when in reality it is not scientific or skeptical, it is ignorance. It is only scientific or skeptical if you investigate the evidence, not when you dismiss evidence or set arbitrary standards on what is evidence.

This guy is predicting WW3 by 2012(Vanga: November 2010) and he has allegedly got all his previous predictions correct, and he is supported by scientists who have validated his evidence, and he is supported by a strong group of witnesses, including professional. This is not something to be dismissed, because the price of being wrong is too high. If this man is right(and he's not the only one predicting this) then WW3 is about to start and we need to take collective action to stop it - "The only way to win WW3 is to prevent it"

People here seem to completely overlook just how serious his predictions are. I have time and time again seen whenever Meier comes up, people jump in proclaiming he is a hoax and then give the same unsubstantiated reasons. I am yet to see anyone give evidence of any kind that shows he is a hoax.

Every attempt I have seen so far at reproducing his video/pics has been pitiable. People just say, "Oh, definitely a hoax" but never substantiate it.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Anybody who has woke up to what's really going on can predict what is going to happen. Maybe I will write a book with my own cooked up prophecies.

I predict Americans will lose their right to bear arms. I also predict our banks will fail, there will be war, famine and disease.

BM was sounding the alarm and beating the drums about mad cow disease and how it was going to be a huge plague etc. I don't think that came true.

Fear sells.

I seriously doubt BM is the only person on this planet that aliens speak to. He is delusional.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

There were never any photos of the plejares from the start, only paintings.

These prophecies i read, in my opinions are things to check, and see if they are true.

I say this, only time will tell.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Probably the only rational reaction when first encountering the Meier material is one of extreme scepticism - the first time I came across it I thought it was all nonsense. But the more people look into it, the more they seem to change their opinion. The best example, and one of the most convincing aspects of the whole case, is the small tightknit group of friends who assist Billy Meier. Nearly every one was sceptical, disinterested until having sightings of their own and coming full circle to believe in him. These are schoolteachers, accountants, doctors, a retired headmaster, very normal middle aged Swiss folks, not UFO fanatics.
So don't be put off by the knockers
A couple of things which stood out for me was that his mission was never to convince everyone, or even to convince as many people as possible. He is very much laying the groundwork, for the future. Often it is mentioned that his evidence has an element of 'plausable deniability' - its not air tight, and if people don't want to accept it, that avenue is there. This was seen as preferable to simply pulling back the curtain, telling people a lot of what they believe is wrong and shoving proof in their faces, to which most people would react negatively.
But the sheer volume of his contact notes - if one person can think up all that, he must be some kind of genius, ETs or no!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
To the OP:

The next time you post a thread like this, instead of "Very Scary Prophecy" as the title, could you include the name "Billy Meier" in it?

That way, people like me won't have to waste their time.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Perhaps at one time the man was/is creditable he was a no one then all at once he becomes a someone. It's called ego. Usually you find even in the metaphysical world when they go to the I'm someone place whatever source was with them leaves them high and dry.

As for him fathering all those kids is he the only one to blame? For one it takes more than a guy to have a child. Doesn't the woman have responsibility also? I believe if you were a superstar of some type you'd have women chasing you down and wanting to have sex with you also. Would it be all your fault? How many men do you know are going to turn down a woman who wants sex? How many men aren't going to try and persuade a woman to have sex with them that they want? I guess it does prove he's human. We do know that BM is not a saint from another world.

As for the books he buys. Don't you ever get a clue about something and know its truth and just buy books to see what others say on it? I know I do. Most of the time those books are thrown either away or in a pile because they might have some of it but not all of it. Or they have it totally wrong because they just don't get it. It does make it interesting though on this site when I see people almost typing word for word out of these books so they look like they are all knowing. It really makes me laugh.

One thing I have noticed about BM though is that when someone doubts him or disagrees with him he doesn't get all huffy about it. That is a sign of someone not knowing what they are saying is truth. If you know truth you shake your head roll your eyes and say okay they don't get it they aren't suppose to get it. On this site you see it all time the all knowing ones that if you don't agree with them you chase them away from your thread. Yes they own the threads also. lol. So why doesn't BM defend himself like they do?

If thats all it takes to debuke someone would there be anyone creditable?

I'd like to see the dino photos myself. After all Byrd claimed to of saw mamoths. Maybe he and BM were in the same place.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sadly, about 97% of prophecies being discussed are regurgitated and manipulated from the same core prophecies that have been around for decades, never to unfold. I wish someone would come up with new material already! O great seers, where art thou???????

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Follow you gut on what you feel is truth. But make no one person the only one you find truth in. For no one person here on this earth knows all the truths.

You'll find no one person holds all the truths because truth is like a puzzle with many pieces and many people holding a piece of that puzzle.

Take what you feel it truth from BM and look around also. Not everyone sees the same truths, some never see the truths they run acrossed. I'll assume by the name Indigo child your gut tells you when you have found a truth. Find your puzzle pieces and put your puzzle together. Not everyone has the same puzzle for their destiny's might be different.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I'm going to say that since none of these great seers we have around today see past that time they must not make it through that time. I guess we might have to wait until someone comes along that survives all of it to see anymore past that point.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

ouch !

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I don't understand why some people believe in alien contact so blindly. So the guy has a few easily hoaxed UFO videos. Honestly I stopped taking Meier seriously when he claimed to be taken to a dinosaur planet and one of the pterodactyl's he "photographed" was lifted directly from a book.

I don't get it, if he wanted to start a religion/philosophy he didn't need to fabricate evidence (just look how many people scientology attracts with NO evidence at all to anything they believe, least of all the Xenu part). If he wanted to claim alien contact and start a religion around it he didn't have to tie trashcan lids onto strings or claim to be taken to see Jesus all he really had to do was come up with an interesting philosophy that gave people what they wanted to hear like all the other new age prophets talking about shape-shifters, alien contact, Death Stars, Stargates, and other silliness...

As for his predictions, maybe, maybe not, I don't really believe in prophecy...

Hoax Photos

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join