It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very scary prophecy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Then I would like to see that proof, because so far everything is supporting him. Just look at all the prophecies I have corroborated. I hope you are right, but if you are wrong, we are about to see hell on earth.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is Google broken? Am I not using it correctly?

I can't find a single picture of the future San Francisco earthquake photos that Billy Meier has revealed. Apparently there were 11 of them!

Plenty of articles with no pics on the subject but seriously, is someone reeling the pics in attempting to cover something up or am I going nuts?!

[edit on 8/4/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Indigo Child I've looked into the Billy Meier writings and lots of his stuff has come true and even more in the future will come true. As for WWIII Billy states that it would most likely start up if the United States of America attacks Iran.

Billy Meiers stated that "if Iran is attacked by the USA, then it is highly likely that Russia and China would attack the USA".

and if that happens, then "Israel will be COMPLETELY DESTROYED by China".

So... we had all better hope that the USA doesn't attack Iran, or Billy Meiers prediction of WWIII will come true.

I suspect that it would come true if the USA attacks Iran, because Baba Vanga made similar prophecies as did Billy Meier. Both stated that 2010 and/or 2011 are the years that WWIII will occur, and that it would occur for the same reason.

China, Russia and Iran are probably hoping that the USA will attack Iran because in Baba Vanga's prophecies, China and Russia do very well in the war, and the Arabs move in and take over all of Europe after Europe is completely destroyed. The USA on the other hand is completely descimated as shown in some of Billy Meiers photos from the future.

What is strange, is that Israel said it has most of its 120+ nukes pointed at targets in Europe. So, if Israel is destroyed, it must be Israel that takes out all of Europe, and then the Arabs move in later.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Wow, you are right. I had never heard of Baba Vaga before. What an incredible find. It looks like it is going to happen, What the hell are we going to do, what can we do?

Also see my thread Depopulation:2010-2012

They say it is going to start from China invading India. Can this be stopped if we alert the Indian government?

What I don't understand is if China did invade India, how could it survive the nuclear retalitation. Would India not use nukes, or does China have a secret missile defense capability, which is how it survives US counter-attacks as well.

This ain't looking good.

And yes I believe Meier is the real thing now.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Indigo Child, I expect you are a young Indigo Adult by now.

I think Billy said that it would all start if the USA attacked Iran, then Russian and China would attack the USA and China would completely destroy Israel. I think Israel would just fire off its 120+ nukes at Europe because it would already know that everyone in Israel has a very limited life span.

I think China would then move in on India and try to defeat India. The reason why China would immediately attack India is because the USA could not fire on India, so any troops China would have in India would be safe unless confronted face to face by Americans.

The USA would not fire on China if all of China's troops were someplace else, because the USA would only be killing women and children in China and that would not be good.

I'm pretty sure all of the governments including India know that every country out there has their missles locked on everyone else and are just looking for an excuse to push the button.

If the USA was attacked, I'm sure the attack would come during the night, and most people would never wake up, and if they did it would be to a nightmare scenario. Destruction and desolation would be everywhere. No automobiles would run because they all have chips in them that got fried, no gas, no clean food for extended periods because there is no electricity to keep foods preserved, the air would be full of nuclear particles which would cause cancer soon and a horrible short term death.

The best thing is for people like us to wake up all of the others by printing stuff like this so that others can see what can happen and hopefully if enough people see it, then hopefully it will reach someone whom is in a position that they can pull the plug on everything going down the crapper before it is too late.

Countries and their peoples should embrace one another as friends and get away from war ideas.

Hang in there Indigo Child, you are doing a great job.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

The USA on the other hand is completely descimated as shown in some of Billy Meiers photos from the future.

Do you have a link to these photos?

I thought that they had already been proven to be fake

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I quess everyone hasn't clue how powerful todays Nukes are...The US has plenty plenty and I quarentee they would get off at least 10% of them and behold...waste land...so who is left to do what..????

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

What I don't understand is if China did invade India, how could it survive the nuclear retalitation. Would India not use nukes, or does China have a secret missile defense capability, which is how it survives US counter-attacks as well.

This ain't looking good.

And yes I believe Meier is the real thing now.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

Seems like History is repeating itself, doesn't it.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So I take it Australia will be fine?
Seriously who has beef with them?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

No, Australia, Japan, Taiwan, New Zealand, India are forcibly annexed by China. China will emerge out of this WW3 with a huge empire of monsterous proportions.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Oh cool! What 1960's Swedish cataloge did he get Semjase from?
She was so 60's with that blond hair, pale pink lipstick and black catsuit.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Two of the women Billy has pictures of, he took off television. They were back up singers for Dean Martin. I can't make this stuff up.

As far as finding the earthquake photos.....I honestly can not remember where I saw them. I looked at so much Meier stuff a while back. It could have been in a video somewhere. It was definately a photo taken of a painting.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well that does indeed make sense.
So is it more of a the fuse has been lit and is burning slowly, or the fuse is short, will burn fast, and a match is creeping ever so closer.

I really think things are going to hit a boiling point within the next 2-3 years.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by ThirdJohnAdams]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ah that is hysterical, one of my theater teachers in college was a Dean Martin Golddigger. Unfortunatly I am old enough to remember that show. I am going to google and see if I can find Semjase not my teacher. Thanks!

Edited to add photos:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06ed6a2449f1.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77cbb2a058c0.gif[/atsimg]

I think Semjase as shown by BM looks like the one over Deansleft shoulder or own the right in the pictur.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/471602fa4533.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the BM image I recall of her. I thought there was another but I could not find it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/320a97fe0038.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Ah that is hysterical, one of my theater teachers in college was a Dean Martin Golddigger. Unfortunatly I am old enough to remember that show. I am going to google and see if I can find Semjase not my teacher. Thanks!

**snip**

This is the BM image I recall of her. I thought there was another but I could not find it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/320a97fe0038.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by cindymars]

I believe that photo was taken off a TV screen if I remember correctly ive seen an image that was posted of the actual TV show of that exact frame (or near enough) that was most likely used by Meier, it has the woman and a brunette sitting on a couch being interviewed I believe all thats different is the woman in the image is slightly stretch horizontally.

I mean how anyone can say they believe in BM when he says he has photos of 'living' Dinosaurs that have been proven to be from the pages of a damn kids book on dinosaurs (the 'photo' and the book are 99% identical, only with some color blow out and to much contrast and lots of blurring).

As a kid i used to believe in the guy but now I wonder why i did, hell in so many of his photos (the UFO over the van and the wedding cake ship in the drive way) You can see plainly there is a scale issue difference between the UFO and the background or foreground... heck the one with the UFO and van you can see the ufo is blurred horrible yet the van isnt however the UFO is between the van/trees and the camera but supposedly above the van... which means to be so blurred the 'ship' has to be exceedingly close to the camera, which brings into doubt the entire images validity. Same with the wedding cake ship, its between the house and the camera yet its so well in focus compared to the house its next to that it would mean the ship is small and close to the camera since if the ship was as large and where it supposedly was situated then the ship and the house would be alot more similar in focus than they are in the photo.

There are things the 'mind' just 'knows' about when seeing visual material, with artificial hyper real faces and people its called the 'uncanny valley' and unfortunately his photos just ring all the warning bells of 'something just doesn't look right' when i see em.

And if his Dino, laser gun and various ufo pics are blatant fakes then ALL his other more convincing stuff are also fakes (and some of his older stuff is impressive). And as such to believe his prophecies is just plain stupid. (which is basically what I wanted to say to begin with)

Not trying to bash peoples beliefs since who am I to tell you what to believe but hey, just dont go do something stupid thinking its all gonna end Billys way

Edit:- Opps hardamber mentioned the television heh, missed their post in my fervent rush to bash old Billy.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Good job digging those photos up!! I hope someone can find those dinosaur and San Francisco painting/photos.

I watched Kal Korff on you tube yesterday who is a big Meier debunker. He grew his hair out and went to Switzerland and actually passed himself off as someone else to the Meier gang. He told them he was a big fan of Meier's and he wanted to give them a donation and do a story refuting his biggest detractor, Kal Korff. He spent ten days living with Meier's ex best friend. He got original photos from the family. His story is funny and amazing.

It is really sick that Meier has fathered several children with his devoted/cult followers.

Kal went into a new age bookstore and had an enlightening conversation with the woman who worked there. She said Meier and his crew comes into his store every other month or so and buys several books. She showed him the types of books he would get. From what he gathered, Meier reads these books then passes his knowlege off as information obtained by the Pleadians.

I seriously bought into what he said and was pretty bitter when logic convinced me he was a fake. I figured it out by his words alone, then thought to go looking at the debunkers.

I do believe we have visitors from out there, but that is just my opinion. I just can't believe Meier is credible.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Meier is the real deal folks. He may have faked some his later stuff under pressure by his group, which has now become a money making organization and Meier is no longer even essential to it. Apparently Meier now has just become a complete recluse.

Meier photos and videos have not been replicated. The replicas that have been made are pitiable.

Meier is supported by a very large body of witnesses, some 200, who have seen these chips. This includes US officials. He is also supported by CIA whistle blowers and the Disclosure project.

His evidence has been examined by experts, including Marcel Vogel, and they all say he is genuine

He has got all his prophecies correct.

There is a lot of disinformation that exists against him, but this is exactly that disinformation. The above photos do not actually show his pic is fake. It is pretty easy to prove he took it from a screen: give the frame shot from the original footage.

You guys need to start taking this guy seriously. He predictions for our immediate future warrant it.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Indigo Child.....
Your passion is undeniable;however, your claims here are dubious at best.
Perhaps it is your time to go sit in the sunshine with that ice cream sandwich and reflect on your postings.
I do wish you a good day.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That gal looks too much like Eddie Sedgewick of Warhol fame..no???
second line

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Hey IC, I am not really in any way against BM. I just found it interesting that someone said about the picture of Semjase. So I had some fun with google.

I do not believe or not believe BM. As a matter of fact Scientist Fred Bell wrote what he said was a true account "The Promise" wherein he also meets Semjase.

Now I have seen her as well not in the physical so that most likely means nothing to most. However I do not find the Pleadians as friends.

Also I DO NOT BUY ANY prophecies by anyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join