It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very scary prophecy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have become incredibly fascinated with Billy Meier. I have been collecting a lot of information on him and despite my previous skepticism over him and general frustration with his case, I am incredibly drawn into what this man says and his Pleidians. Today I was listening to his WW3 prophecies on youtube, which I had read before, but this is the first time I've listened to them and there is more information in this video and signs to look out for.

These are very scary prophecies, especially for the Indians:

* WW3 will begin through the assassination of a political leader of India by China which will momentarily disorient it. China will then quickly overwhelm India with a massive and swift attack marching right into its capital. It will then use India as a corridor into Europe.

* There will be a civil war in Germany, England and France. France will be burned down by its own people, England and Germany will revolt against their own states because of economic problems.

* There will be 2 civil wars in America and it will split up into 4 or 5 parts. It willl be attacked by weather weapons by China bringing about huge hurricances and Tsunamis that will rip through America. Americans will then invade Cananda.

* Russia will mount a huge wave of attacks on Turkey, on Czech republic, on Germany and much of Europe. It's main target is to destroy Germany.

* Europe will be completely destroyed

* There will be WMD going of everywhere, the whole world will be full of plague, disease, radiation, toxic chemicals and germs. 70% of the world's population will be wiped out.

* Mount Versivus will erupt in Italy

After listening to the prophecies I did a search on google to see if any of the events mentioned in this prophecies(apparently made in the 70's) are likely. especially the key-event that starts it: China invades India. I was shocked to find this:

Indian Army fears China attack by 2017

The Indian military fears a ‘Chinese aggression’ in less than a decade. A secret exercise, called ‘Divine Matrix’, by the army’s military operations directorate has visualised a war scenario with the nuclear-armed neighbour before 2017.

“A misadventure by China is very much within the realm of possibility with Beijing trying to position itself as the only power in the region. There will be no nuclear warfare but a short, swift war that could have menacing consequences for India,” said an army officer, who was part of the three-day war games that ended on Wednesday.

In the military’s assessment, based on a six-month study of various scenarios before the war games, China would rely on information warfare (IW) to bring India down on its knees before launching an offensive.

The war games saw generals raising concerns about the IW battalions of the People’s Liberation Army carrying out hacker attacks for military espionage, intelligence collection, paralysing communication systems, compromising airport security, inflicting damage on the banking system and disabling power grids. “We need to spend more on developing information warfare capability,” he said.

The war games dispelled the notion that China would take at least one season (one year) for a substantial military build-up across India’s northeastern frontiers. “The Tibetan infrastructure has been improved considerably. The PLA can now launch an assault very quickly, without any warning, the officer said.

There are no dates on the prophecies just a series of events. The scary thing is the events it lists are all, in the words of the Indian Army officials - "definitely possible"

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
He's been caught numerous times writing postdictions based on news stories and other authors. He's also been debunked as having predated these writings to make it look like th are older documents. If memory serves correctly his ex-wife admitted this during divorce proceedings when she also confirmed how he falsified UFO photos.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Scary stuff indeed. Fortunately for us then that like all so-called prophecies this is nothing but rubbish.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Deadly yellow snow

I remember my father warning me about not eating the yellow snow.

How old is this? He references that China "Will" take control of Hong Kong.

So why is everybody hating the Germans he doesn't explain that and why does Scotland fall into the sea?

What he doesn't talk about is what the US and the rest of NATO does during this "WAR"

OK I've had my fill.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The more Billy Meier stuff you look at, the more you will see his story does not ring true. There is a video either on you tube or his website where he has filmed a ufo, however he is hiding behind something while filming, like he's no friend of their's. If he was their best friend on this planet, he never would have to be so sneaky getting them on video.

There are also photos of the supposed aliens he took, however it was proven that he lifted them off of a catalog and television.

If he is the real deal, he wouldn't have to fabricate evidence.

Anybody can make up prophecies.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

I haved looked at a lot of his stuff. In fact in the past on one of the main sites of his cult/organization - Steemark - I had a very fierce debate with the owers of the site and ended up "proving" him to be a hoax. On the grounds that his video was laughably fake, the laser gun looked like a toy which would make no child happy and some laughable pics, especially of the wedding cake UFO. Later on reexamning the evidence I went from convinced he was a hoaxer to undecded. There is still the fact that his evidence has been analysed by top scientists and they have testified he is not faking it. There is also the fact that many witnesses have seen these beamships landing in his yard, including Swiss authorities. Then recently, when I saw replications of his photos and videos, I found them to be pitiable. If we can't fake some of photos/videos today in 2009, then how did he do it in 1970 with a primitive camera. I think there is more than meets the eye with Meier. I think some his stuff might be fake because possibly he wanted to get material for his followers and was frustrated he had none(such as photos of the aliens) so he cheated a bit.

I am very drawn into his spiritual teachings, his description of the Pleidians and their technology. I somehow don't think this uneducated one armed farmer could have such a broad knowledge. I am undecided either way, but still very drawn to him.

I want to see if I can find any other evidence to see if any of the above prophecies have any current events going on that could make them "definitely possible"

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I spent a lot of time a couple years ago looking into this guy. At first, I believed he was the real deal. I was reading something he had said one day and it just hit me that he was full of himself. He was telling the story about how he was telling a Pleadian about how we evolved. He said how impressed they were with his enlightenment. That was my moment when I just knew he was not a humble man. I started looking up debunking information on him and read about what his ex wife said and I started being more critical about his ufo videos. He tried to come across as their best friend and yet there he was crouching and sneeking while taking videos.

I don't know about all the other things people say about him that are so convincing, but my red flag is up on him and I would be careful about he says.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yeah, those are the kind of things that irked me too. Also the time travel trip to meet Jesus, and then being told by Jesus that Meier was more enlightened than Jesus. My flags also went up when I read his contact notes and see how conveniant some of the things he is told by the Pleaidians are and always to do with events happening in his life. Some things are just really dodgy. But just because they are dodgy does not mean they that these contacts are not happening. This case just seems very complicated and I wont dismiss it just yet.

Regarding his ex, it could simply just be defamation. Not conclusive.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Some of those ufo's were made from pottery or china dishes. Kind of comical.

How about that "photograph" he took of future San Francisco? He simply took a photo of a painting.

I really doubt there is such a thing as time travel anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I have heard many theories on how Meier did it, some are not theories, some are positive statements(Kal koff) But where is all this proof? Do you have any links to it?

I looked at a person called Billymeierhoax on youtube and I felt quite disgusted seeing his replica videos. They are nothing like Meiers video, they obviously look like small objects dangled in front of a camera, which is what they are:

Here a Meiers original video

The deph perception is very clear and to give us perspective somebody even walks underneath. It is obviously not a small object dangled in front of a camera. If I can see replications of this footage then I will believe it could be a hoax, until then looks quite solid.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I did a search online on Russia and EU relationships at present to see if there is anything recently corrobrating the prediction of Russia invading the EU. I have found somethings that could corroborate it:

Evident Crisis in EU-Russia Relations

www.gateway2russia.com...

"Evident" crisis in EU-Russia relations

A Polish article has noted that "experts on EU politics agree on one thing: a clear crisis is evident in relations with our eastern neighbour. But the EU and Russia cannot turn their backs on each other." Analysing aspects of this crisis, the paper cites a German commentator's observation that a "problem arises of how to work out a common stance towards Russia after the events in Ukraine. This will be difficult, since many EU countries are indeed competing for Putin's favours... Firstly, this involves the political safeguarding of European energy investments in Russia. Secondly, we cannot calmly wait until the orange revolution reaches Moscow, and a conflict breaks out within Russia itself."

"The foundation of the EU's policy is the faith that Russia is becoming like it, more democratic and capitalist," Katinka Barysch from the London-based Centre for European Reform tells Rzeczpospolita . Nevertheless, the EU is slowly beginning to realize that this is not happening.
"If Russia's achievement of 'common European values' was the objective of these relations, the EU has to admit that it has suffered defeat," says Rolf Schuette from the Brussels-based Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He believes it is naive to believe in the possibility of exporting democracy to a country as large as Russia, which cannot be offered a "carrot" in the form of the prospect of EU membership

From 2007 reporting:

EU-Russia relations at lowest ebb

Trust between the EU and Russia has reached its lowest level since the end of the Cold War, EU Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson has warned.
He said this was partly due to concerns over energy, which both thought the other was using as a political weapon.

Mr Mandelson urged the creation of a "grand bargain" with security of demand and supply on both sides as well as investment in each other's markets.

Another cause was different perceptions of the 1990s post-Soviet transition.

There was also a lack of respect between the two sides, he said.

"Neither [side] thinks they enjoy the respect from the other they are entitled to expect," he said at a conference in the Italian city of Bologna.

To overcome this mistrust it would be necessary to anchor the Russian economy in the EU's single market and the international trade system, he added.

Partnership call

"Relations between the EU and Russia ... contain a level of misunderstanding or even mistrust we have not seen since the end of the Cold War," he told the conference.

The recent invasion of Georgia which put Russia at odds with the EU seems to suggest Russia has become more aggressive again, like it was in the cold war. There is also indication the EU is genuinely scared of Russia, and are walking a tight rope not to upset the great bear. Meier prediction of Russia invading the EU seems to be plausible in a heated political climate like WW3.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Seems to me that Meier covered all bases in his predictions. With all the stuff he descriibes he was always bound to get something right. I just think of Meier as I would any other fake UFO creating, ridiculous prediction making loon. He's been debunked so many times that I'm amazed anyone takes this guy seriously.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
How about that "photograph" he took of future San Francisco? He simply took a photo of a painting.

Any idea of where these pics are? I am all Googled out looking for the damn things

I think Meier is a tough case to crack one way or another. I wouldn't let recent actions cloud judgement of his initial experiences though

Meier may well have had some geniune experiences and was then forced to resort to faking some stuff (needed the money, fame or was threatened to do it!), yet he could have been scamming from the start.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz before i read your post i thought to myself "what if he wanted or had to be caught" there are people out there who can threaten your life or make it hell? which leads me to think of another ufologist who was smart, went to extremes and got the best evidence yet IMO, on ufo's. then he dropped out of the picture after denying they exist. why? after 30+ yrs. of intensive research? this guy didn't scare easily. most of us will never know for sure but we all probably have the same ideas. because of this last comment, maybe it should've gone in the grey area since i can but refuse to name this person.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

reply to post by Mintwithahole.

His predictions are precise, the events can be falisified - although I doubt any of us want to wait to see if WW3 does happen! These predictions were made in the late 70's or early 80's.

Apparently he has got every prediction right so far. I am yet to find solid evidence though that his predictions were made before the events. Apparently they have been published publically before the events.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
I like his teachings and his ET's, but this is what I truly think:
Meier DID have contacts, but perhaps not physical. He then manufactured his own evidence, and that is what we all are seeing and that is why there is too much controversy over it.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

I don't have reason to believe he has manufactured all of his evidence, seeing as we can't replicate it and it has withstood scientific analysis. I am skeptical of the claims that say they have proven that he has manufactured some evidence. I see this claims about Meier all the time, but am yet to see someone actually prove he did fake the Asket and Nara photo from the singers on the Dean Martni show, that he did take the pics of the Sanfrancisco earthquake from a painting, that he did take pics of dinosaurs from a nature magazine. So far this has only been asserted, but nobody has actually as far my knowledge shown any proof.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

In the beginning when he talks about India, IMO it is a description of the time the alien invasion will happen.

I have come across the term Sands in other prophecy/predictions, and I think it may refer to some sort of devil or as some refer to it "the shadow of death", which again is alien or an alien spirit.

He seems nervous and I think that he knows there is truth to it, but, does not want to cause a panic.

I think we are rapidly approaching this time.

It is very similar to the descriptions in Revelations.

Devastation similar to this has happened before, so, perhaps this occurs when the earth needs purging.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This seems to be the real deal friends. I have now even been able to corrobrate the prediction about US going into a civil war and splitting up into several states:

Civil War in USA by 2009-2010

Top Russian political and economic analyst predicts civil war in America by 2009-2010:

Civil war in USA by 2012: America to become a third world country

Top American economic analyst predicts civil war in USA by 2012: He says people will murder each other over bread and water.

Let's start to take this more seriously. All of the events Meier has told are not only "definitely possible" they are even being predicted by top analysts:

Indian military expects war with China by 2017: Meier's Pleadians say WW3 begins by a sudden and massive invasion of India by China

Top Russian political and economy analysts predict civil wars in America by 2009-2012 and say it will split up in 5-6 parts: Meier Pleaidians say that America has 2 civil wars and splits up into 4 or 5 parts.

EU-Russia relationships at their lowest ebb and Russia invading Georgia: Meiers Pleidians say that Russia sweeps through Europe and destroys it

I will see if I can find even more corroboration.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This guy Meier was proven to be a idiot

No offense , but no story here my friend

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join