It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Plans To Open Saddam Museum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Iraq Plans To Open Saddam Museum

RogueGovernment.com

Iraq plans to open a museum filled with toppled dictator Saddam Hussein's weapons, statues, paintings, furniture and artefacts, officials told AFP on Saturday.

The items collected and catalogued in the six years since the US-led invasion are being handed back to the Iraqi government, which will consider a site for what would undoubtedly become a major attraction.

"These possessions are for the Iraqi people," said Abdul Zahraa al-Talqani, a tourism and antiquities ministry spokesman, adding thaIraq plans to open a museum filled with toppled dictator Saddam Hussein's weapons, statues, paintings, furniture and artefacts, officials told AFP on Saturday. The items collected and catalogued in the six years since the US-led invasion are being handed back to the Iraqi government, which will consider a site for what would undoubtedly become a major attraction.

"These possessions are for the Iraqi people," said Abdul Zahraa al-Talqani, a tourism and antiquities ministry spokesman, adding that a committee would be formed to find a site for the museum.

"We will look for a big building. I think one of the presidential palaces in Baghdad probably will be the place of the museum," said Talqani, noting that clothes, documents and various gifts given to Saddam by foreign leaders were among the possessions. - "This is what was found after the invasion," he added.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com

[edit on 6-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Museum of Saddam's Horrors

A museum is being built in Iraq to display the instruments of torture and the documents proving guilt of Saddam Hussein, his son Uday, and his loyal henchmen.

The occult-world government is no better than Saddam. Their museums are located all over the troubled world. They have monuments dedicated to their triumph over the oppressed nations, as well as monuments dedicated to their false-idol, Baal-god.

They're no better than Saddam & the blood-thirsty occultists, who conduct wicked experiments & rituals, which involve human-sacrifice.

All supporters of the occult-world government & warmongers would find enjoyment in museums like that 1 they've been building as a memorial to Saddam's life & death. They celebrate Saddam's achievements & display the tools of torture he received from his friends in the CIA and other military/government-controlled agencies. Of course, all of them turned against him (like so many other dictators, who may have broken ties with certain world-bankers).

The occult-world government has done nothing short of robbing, oppressing, and slaughtering poor people. The government's special assassins/soldiers have been forced & ordered to oppress Iraqis & other people in lands they've invaded.

Keep an eye open for this upcoming documentary, The Devil's Double, which exposes some of what happened in Saddam's family, and the story of a man, who was told to be 1 of Saddam's sons' bodyguards & body-double, as well a spy for the military/CIA:

Trailer Saddam Son documentary Film THE DEVIL'S DOUBLE

RogueGovernment.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Good for them.

This will remind many Iraqis of what not to expect from a future Iraqi leader. This is very reminiscent of why the Holocaust museums were built in Germany, for example.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

They're museums approved by the same banking-families, who funded both Hitler & Stalin (and people of their ilk, before & after) world war 2, and they helped extend the duration of genocides that followed after the "holocaust".

This world would be better off without their museums. They're war-criminals. And they want us to think the Nazis lost, when they just moved to different locations after the war.

The nazis won world war II - ITS A FACT [Alternate Link]

Google Video Link

You may follow the discussion about the Nazis during Jordan Maxwell's part in this video (forget the other interviews in that video, if necessary):

Jordan Maxwell Agree: The Nazis Won ww2

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by News And History
They're museums approved by the same banking-families, who funded both Hitler & Stalin (and people of their ilk, before & after) world war 2, and they helped extend the duration of genocides that followed after the "holocaust".

Then you need to stop misleading people by editing your thread title cause your thread title says "Iraq" not "war-criminals"....

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm following your lead, if I'm misleading anyone!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by News And History
I'm following your lead, if I'm misleading anyone!

Actually, I am following your lead being this misleading thread was created by you.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'm actually not following you. I'm trying to stay on-topic. If you were doing the same as me, I wouldn't bother helping you understand what happened during World War 2.

Remember the title of the thread. It's not "The Nazis' dead victims have wonderful museums!" It's based on a true story (not about your love of Nazi-funded museums).
No matter what you think, nice sane people don't approve of museums, which are made in honor of tyrants like Saddam & others, who helped him torture oppressed people.

Did you even read the article & watch the video-clips (provided above)? If you don't want to stay in reality, I can't offer you real help. You're welcome to stay on topic or bother someone, who actually cares to help you, next time.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Pretty disgusting,

We accuse thus leader of crimes
Turns out we were wrong.
Our accusations turn out to be motiviated by greed.
Our evidence turns out to be based on lies and deception
Our greedy lies gives us major contracts over Iraqs Oil
Our greedy lies have killed massive amounts of innocent iraqi men and women
Our greedy lies have foresaken Iraq to being Irans proxy
Our greedy lies have opened painful ethnic lines

... and after all this, weve decided to build a museum and fill it with artifacts we believe

displays the instruments of torture and the documents proving guilt of Saddam Hussein, his son Uday

Some of you might not believe this, But Saddam WASNT hated in his Own country or surrounds.
Many Iranians respected him, because he was a firm ruler.
Many Iraqi's respected him, because he allowed Iraq to flourish and become a middle eastern leader in Medicine and Education.

All the propoganda you read about torture chambers, mass executions were occuring in the 70's 80's... when the US was supporting saddam with chemical weapons.

We hoxaed saddam into gulf war 1, and we stabbed him in the back when we invaded him.

This museum will be a museum of absolute shame on America, and a beacon for Iraqi's to rally against foreign occupation.

Build this museum and they will come, they will leave more united against America than some are prepared for.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Real Iraqis, who have suffered tyranny don't celebrate tyrants (their enemies) or wish to constantly remember the times when their friends & relatives were tortured by a tyrant like Saddam.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Not everyone was tortured.
Secondly, how do you know how real Iraqi's feel if you dont mind me asking?

I dont claim to, but i sure as hell dont believe the news teaches me everything.

I dont deny some people hated Saddam, but its not as widespread as the American media would want you to believe.

Iraqi's want to celebrate being Iraqi's.
Saddam made them Iraqi, America murdering Saddam and occupying Iraq makes them feel like nothing but pawns.

Todays Iraqi's couldnt be further from real iraqi's, the only real iraqi's left are the ones still fighting for a free iraq.

new topics

top topics

join