It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallica's new Music video now with, Zombies, Chemtrails, and Conspiracys

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I recently watched the new Metallica music video for there song All Nightmare Long, off there new album Death Magnetic.

Probably the creepiest music video I've ever seen,

here's a summary of the video,

Starts out with a scientist reviewing pictures of the Tunguska event, while telling a story about what happened there

Apparently they find this bacteria that can re-animate dead creatures, to almost any extent, you can even shoot this stuff into a beef steak and it will start to wiggle around, they compare its effects to that of an earthworm, you can cut it in half, and it re-grows or alters its self to keep functioning.

So after WWI and WWII, the cold war starts as it did in our realistic timeline, the only difference is the Soviet Unions Nuclear capabilities are not up to par with the Americans and they fear the plague of capitalism will expand threw out the world, so they go back and find some more of this bacteria (which it didn’t seem like they had used on humans yet). After studying it for a while they figure out it can be “controlled” with Ballerium or at least halted by exposure to it. This means it can now be used as a controllable weapon

They then load ultra high weather balloons with canisters to be released, then begin to send them over to America via the jet stream, there altitude is so high that our aircraft cant reach, even to observe what they are.

The balloons make there way to America and deploy there bacteria, the plague begins to spread quickly from the west coast to the east coast. Dead animals and people begin to reanimate everywhere, not only do they come back to life, but there violent and can mutate.

The Soviet Union, pretending to have nothing to do with it, offers to help the Americans with the utter chaos this has unleashed (uncontrolled fires, death everywhere etc.. etc..) but intentionally delay there rescue efforts entail its to late... The America as we know it, is gone.

Now The Soviet U. sends in a bunch of planes loaded with the chemical Ballerium, essentially coating the U.S. with it, neutralizing the virus and its effects.

They now have conquered the capitalist empire, and begin to deal with the clean up, which will take decades.

So, check out this video, my summery doesn’t do it justice, and let me know what you think.

Are they going to use Zombies as a weapon? Is there something more to the Ballerium chem-trail tie in?

All interesting questions IMO, I look forward to your responses

Metallica Video-
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am only replying because I am a huge metallica fan. If you listen to their music, and actually listen to the lyrics, they fit right in with how we feel about conspiracies, etc. Love it!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jzbrown

Yea, i like metallica to, i haven't really listened for the conspiracy tie in you mentioned, but will have to do so now, im usually to busy bouncin around to hear all the lyrics clearly

If you didn't watch the video you should, it'll keep your attention that's for sure, and its a good song to (happy coincidence)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here's a direct link to the video
"All Nightmare Long"
from the album, Death Magnetic by Metallica

I absolutely love the video. It's quite campy as it was produced in a "retro-Soviet" style. It's a lot of fun to watch. I especially like the scene where they revive a dead cat. The 'undead' cat sits on the operating table as soviet scientists toast one another. It's a priceless scene.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

thank you
, i never can get those direct links like that to work!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I loved that video and made a thread about it b4 the video came out...its about some of the footage.
Heres the youtube vid. www.youtube.com...
He apparantly got some film reels from a russian market and I personally suspect they might have used some of it for the video.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You know it's incredible how much these people will sell out huh?

Even going after the foil heads now. Simply ridiculous.

Look this is band, a very crappy one if I might add, whome haven't made any "music" since they're first album and perhaps Master Of Puppets. Other than that, they've made no solid contribution to their field what so ever. Other than suing Napster and making it more difficult for us to get free music.

Metallica CERTAINLY has NO IDEA what ANYBODY is planning, let alone the NWO. This is just a marketing ploy to get younger kids hooked to horrible music.

Come on folks, deny some ignorance here, this is mainstream music, it's worthless.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

that was an interesting vlog, thanks for contributing to the thread!

Kirk looked a bit under the influence haha, but his story of how he found the video was intriguing, i wonder if its true, or just a story they came up with...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Cool Video! Maybe the members of Metallica are ATS'rs too! Very nice story line. It blew me away. Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I dare you to play one instrument as good as one of them.
When it comes to selling out its your perception...they have families and need to keep working just like you do...yes deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

Hes a total burnout and has done waaaaay too much drugs.
Happy to contribute if I can.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Great video. The first thing that comes to mind to me is during the initial contamination our sick and injured would be brought back to full health making us an enemy to contend with. It would be scary at first to see the zombies but our strong healthy bodies would take em out. It would be like a full health refill on a video game, I want some.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
You know it's incredible how much these people will sell out huh?

Even going after the foil heads now. Simply ridiculous.

Look this is band, a very crappy one if I might add, whome haven't made any "music" since they're first album and perhaps Master Of Puppets. Other than that, they've made no solid contribution to their field what so ever. Other than suing Napster and making it more difficult for us to get free music.

Metallica CERTAINLY has NO IDEA what ANYBODY is planning, let alone the NWO. This is just a marketing ploy to get younger kids hooked to horrible music.

Come on folks, deny some ignorance here, this is mainstream music, it's worthless.

~Keeper

okay you hate metallica, and think its just an opportunity to them to make money, i can respect that, however i disagree with you on your opinion of music, but i find your idea of it being a ploy to make cash logical.

i didn't intend for this thread to be about who likes what music and who thinks what band sucks or what not, i just thought it was a creep-tastic music video with some pretty crazy chem-trail tie in's.

I hope other responders to this thread keep in mind, its about the video not so much the band or the music, you can easily mute it if you like and still get all the information you would need to add your opinion to the thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
very nice video

2line

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jzbrown

i just bought 4 tickets to their show in San Antonio on Sept 28th. It will be the fourth time i have seen them live ("Master of Puppets", "And Justice For All", and "St Anger" were the others).

I can't wait.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by jzbrown

i just bought 4 tickets to their show in San Antonio on Sept 28th. It will be the fourth time i have seen them live ("Master of Puppets", "And Justice For All", and "St Anger" were the others).

I can't wait.

how fortunate you are!!! and you say you have four tickets..... i am the OP here and i have never been to a concert.... just saying.... haha jk! i couldn't even afford the time away from work! have fun pal, glad you enjoyed the video

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

it will be my wifes first time to see them. My 11 year old son is going, too. We go to a lot of local concerts (the venue is about 2000-3000 people, but it gets wild so we get big tickets).

We saw Mudvayne about 2 weeks ago. Since they are general admission in the local venue, it means we all stand near the stage (my 11 year old likes to stand othe edge of the mosh pit). We will see Korn in about a month.

The 4th ticket is a b-day present for my best friend (he lives down in San Antonio)...sorry!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sorry, but I think it's a huge pile of absolute nonsense.

Metallica said goodbye to the free and open world the second they started the Napster situation.

Forget it if you will, I and many other people who believe in open knowledge never can, how they helped bring the MSM (main street media) in on 'sharing' thee element of humanity. As far as I'm concerned they killed what was openly allowed, and made more freely available, since the origins of time.

By trying to join in with the actual folks who question/believe in the elements they bring up in their video they are just trying to shove their brown noses back up our 'buying' asses.

# them and # everything they try to...deconstruct(?)

Stick to Iron Maiden, Public Enemy and King Crimson if you need rock.

Metallica are just a bunch of Never Winning Ordinaries.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Actually I've been playing in a band for many years and yes they are good musicians, but they're collective sound SUCKS and always has.

Music is to be progressive, ever changing with the times. They have kept the same old boring sound all of this time. The fact that they are using these new age type ideas in the videos simply puts the idea forth that they know what they are talking about.

I just hate that band with a passion, perhaps a biased opinion.

I apologize

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

very well could be, thanks for your opinions!

2nd lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

top topics

<<   2 >>

join