It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem with Americans today and the world...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
America has a problem with its politics, and most intelligent people realised this a long time ago.

The problem, however, is not that the politicians are stupid, or that they are corrupt, neither is the case. Politicians are very intelligent (despite Bush and his 'comments') and they are not corrupt, but they are working toward their own agendas - which looks like corruption to you and I. Politicians are in fact just greedy, selfish, egotitst which is something else.

The real problem with American Politics today are Americans. That's right, American men and women who "think" that they know what they are talking about.

I posted on a thread recently and gave a clue as to what this problem is.

The simple fact is that Americans are egotists, and arrogant.

If you are an American and reading this, you are probably feeling rather angry (or at least irritated) at this moment. If you are from another nation and reading this, but feeling smug, you are just as bad as the Americans. Egotistical and far too smug for your own good. My advice? Calm down, read on, and learn something you should already know...

I do tar all Americans with the same brush here however, which is unfair, as some have begun to wake up.

Now, as for the rest of you YANKS, WAKE UP! Grow a brain, learn to read, learn about history, and make some informed decisions.

Yanks, Yanks, Yanks. Always bleating on about how they are the greatest country on earth... about how they can take on the world and win... about how they won World War II (when it was the inventors that really won the war)... and so on and so forth. To all of that I say rubbish.

Why?

The answer is simple.

Before I continue... Breathe. You've suddenly become aware you are breathing, which makes you feel calmer. Do this every time you become angry and the world will be a better place. Remember, when you get angry, think "breathe".

Now, lets talk about that answer.

Here in the United Kingdom (where I live) our ancestors ventured out into the world and learned a few things. Obviously we got our fingers burned sometimes, and certainly made mistakes, there is no denying that. But the foundations were laid for what would become the American Community.

The American comunity is based on the British community. The structure and function of governance is the same. There is a Head of State (President/Queen), branches of Government, and so on.

Both communities have something key in common, and all of you seem to have been so dumb, that even with the facts staring you in the face, you missed it completely.

So, once more, we Brits must lead the way and bring you back to reality. Getting angry yet, or are you already there? If you are good, but you shouldn't be angry at me, get angry at yourself for being so blind as to not actually see what I am about to tell you...

This FACT is so fundamental that you should have seen it long ago. This FACT is so fundamental that your eyes should open a little when you learn it. (remember, breathe)

Ready?

Here we go:

The Head of State here in the United Kingdom is the Queen. She is the Sovereign of the nation, and borows her authority from the peoples of the United Kingdom. She is charged, by the people, to do a good job. To look after the laws, customs and traditions of these islands. She is charged with ensuring that Parliament (both houses) do a good job, and that the Statutes (Acts of Parliament) strengthen and reinforce the traditions, and laws of this land.

This means that the Queen has a boss, a manager if you will. Who is that manager? You've guessed it, the people. Meaning we have a government of the people, for the people and by the people... now where have I heard that before...? Oh, that's right it was plagiarised by the Americans.
Wait there's more.

If at any time, the peoples of these islands do not think that the Queen is doing a good job, they can withdraw their authority from the Queen.

Remember I said she was Head of State?

Ever heard the term Sovereign?

When you hear that word, you probably think of gold coins, or the Queen herself... You'd be wrong. The people of these islands are Sovereign. The reason for this is that we live in a Common Law society, and the peoples are Sovereign. They lend their Sovereignty to the Queen and charge her with doing a good job. If she fails, the people can withdraw their Sovereignty and enter into Lawful Rebellion.

Lawful Rebellion doesn't mean smashing up cars, or putting bricks through windows, but it does mean no longer paying taxes, and so on, until the Queen puts things right. How do I konw this? I have done it.

Now, here's the punch line.

AMERICA IS A COMMON LAW SOCIETY TOO.

That means that the President, borrows his authority from the peoples of the various States of America. Meaning that they can lawfully withdraw their Sovereignty at any time, and equally enter into Lawful Rebellion.

Still feeling angry? Or are you going to clam down, and learn more? If you learn more, I promise that life will become more fun, you will make a difference and life might actually start to look good again!

Read more here:

www.tpuc.org...

Be careful though, once you start down this 'rabbit hole' you will learn so much that your mind really will explode. Not because your ego has grown, or that you have a bomb in your head, but because you will learn that society around you has lied from day one. That you have been fooled into thinking one thing, when the reverse is true.

To all my fellow human beings out here on ATS, I want to say thanks for reading. If anyone was truly offended by what I have written above, breathe. No ill-will is meant, and certainly never will be. My mission is to get the information out there. To share true freedom with all of manking.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I didn't get angry at all, not once, during this post. Is that wrong?

I agree with most of what you said. I think that people, in general, are guided by ego and subsequently divided by it.

And I'm willing to bet that by the end of the first page if this thread, someone is going to blame it on [title]. People will say that the problem with this country isn't with themselves, it is those darn [label]. Dimes to dollars, watch and see.

[edited for grammar]

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Alora]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

I have to say that as I clicked "Post Thread" I had similar thoughts to you.

I'm guessing that at least two people jump on here and say just those things. You think that's a low estimate?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Nice...another one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cc6db78d601.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
reply to post by Alora

I have to say that as I clicked "Post Thread" I had similar thoughts to you.

I'm guessing that at least two people jump on here and say just those things. You think that's a low estimate?

You are aiming awfully low, there.
I'll see your two and raise it to seven.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I probably don't understand what you're saying but I will post what I'm thinking.

Isn't this what our limited terms and voting do? Although, I have to admit that voting has become rather scarce unless there's some drama involved in the election.

Or are you saying withdraw power from the "entity" known as our government?

Or perhaps you are saying we need a "neutral" soveriegn to overlook our government.

Sorry, I guess all the breathing got me a little confused.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

My, my, my.

Another one bites the dust. You are one down, and only one to go.

So, when you put the ego down, and learn something you will see that I am right.

Just for the record, the only time I am behind a keyboard is when I am not out at work, or informing the people I meet that they are the ones with real power.

Being a 6'4" power builder is something few people here would claim to be. In fact, I would hazard a guess and suggest that there are quite a few people here that do have open minds, and want to learn.

You, on the other hand, seem closed minded, and full of ego.

It must be said that you have my sympathies... your life must be rather dull.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonking76

You might have been a little confused with all the breathing, but as you have seen from a previous poster, there are some people here with limited concepts of reality, and lacking in the ability to think outside the box.

What you need to do is enter into Lawful Rebellion.

You can do this by serving an Affidavit upon the President. He is supposed to be the Head of State, and is charged with doing a good job. It is clear to all and sundry that the President (whomever he has been) has not done a good job, and is unlikely to ever do a good job.

So, have a look at the sample Affidavits on the tpuc.org site. Create your own, and serve them on the President. Follow the instructions closely, and after 40 days, you become a "freeman on the land". Meaning you are no longer bound by the lawlessness of the present 'government'.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Are you saying there is a way for individuals to claim sovereignty from their government (specifically asking about Americans)?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42
Are you saying there is a way for individuals to claim sovereignty from their government (specifically asking about Americans)?

I am saying that, yes.

America, Austraila, Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, New Zeland, etc.

They are all Common Law Societies.

All have a Head of State. All are based on the same principles and values.

Anyone who lives there has the ability to withdraw their Sovereignty at any time they like.

Read the articles on the tpuc.org site. If there is anything that doesn't seem too clear, send me a message and I'll do my best to answer any questions.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Seven? That seems rather steep, but then I suppose that there are a lot of 'flamers' and 'trolls' out there. A lot of people that just want to be 'annoyed' regardless of what the circumstances are.

It is a shame really, but some little people just don't want to be any better I suppose.

I'll raise to four.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You might have been a little confused with all the breathing, but as you have seen from a previous poster, there are some people here with limited concepts of reality, and lacking in the ability to think outside the box.

Understandable.

What you need to do is enter into Lawful Rebellion.

You can do this by serving an Affidavit upon the President. He is supposed to be the Head of State, and is charged with doing a good job. It is clear to all and sundry that the President (whomever he has been) has not done a good job, and is unlikely to ever do a good job.

...you become a "freeman on the land". Meaning you are no longer bound by the lawlessness of the present 'government'.

Sorry, I dislike forms unless I know exactly what they mean, and even then I don't.

I've heard there's a way to make it so you don't pay income taxes or social security, is this what you're talking about? I've only heard about it from someone else who's done it, and they said there are drawbacks to it. Would this make me a man with no country? I don't know it seems 'too good to be true,' if you know what I'm saying.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Now, if you know someone who has done this and they said that there are drawbacks, I would be most interested to hear what those drawbacks are.

Now, by entering Lawful Rebellion, you do have the option of no longer paying taxes, that much is true.

As for being a human with no country, that is somewhat true. But why do you need a country? If you are worried about how you might travel abroad, did you know you can get anywhere in the world without a passport? It has been tried and tested, and it works.

I am and always will be an Anglo-Saxon. Just because I withdraw Sovereignty from the Queen does not mean that I have no country, quite the opposite. It just means that my country becomes me. Just me.

I live by two simple rules:

1) Do no harm
2) Cause no loss

This applies to anything I say and do.

So my country (me) has two laws. Why do I need to pay tax? The answer is that I do not. I am self sufficient, and have all the tools required to live. I have access to land to grow food, and to collect water to drink.

That's all you need.

If you really want to fix the broken system enter lawful rebellion. Learn about it, and then do it.

I hate forms and paperwork of any kind, just like you. However, I felt so stongly that the community I live in is being destroyed by the Government of the United Kingdom that I had to do something.

Of course, I could have joined a militant group, or started a riot, but what would the point of that be? It would all last for a short time, and I would be labelled and stuck in a prison.

Instead I learned about the Law of the Land. I taught myself to know how the system works, and then to get out of the system. My learning led me to the tpuc where I learned more, and now I share what I know with you.

By being free and Sovereign in our lives we will fix the problems in our communities. Then, and only then will the politicians have to admit defeat and leave us in peace to live our lives - as they should.

Hope that answers your query.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Ok I am going to have agree and then flame the rest of it

I'm from Canada, so same system (almost) and we have the same problem. Yes people are stupid and don't understand that we are the ones in power, and removing these clowns would not be too hard.

However, saying that you Brits have a better mentality, your very much mistaken. You're rights as a country have been systematically removed one by one the same as the US.

London Security---That's all I need to say about that.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't want to throw a spanner in the works ... but sovereignty in England and Wales lies with the Westminster Parliament and not with the people. And it's the Queen's Parliament, sovereignty is vested in her because, well, she's the sovereign.

Funny that, eh ?

In Scotland it's different. There the legal system is based on Roman, Medieval & Common Law. And sovereignty does lie with the people there and not at Westminster (see MacCormick v. Lord Advocate 1954).

[edit on 6/4/2009 by The Lass]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Lawful Rebellion doesn't mean smashing up cars, or putting bricks through windows, but it does mean no longer paying taxes, and so on, until the Queen puts things right. How do I konw this? I have done it.
Peace.

I really wish that I wouldn't have had to read 3/4's of the way through your post in order for you to tell me what you were writing about.

That said, are you telling us that everything is right in the U.K.?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hey Keeper!

Please could you provide the quote that says Brits have a better mentality?

I have had a good look through what I have written and cannot see it. Perhaps I'm just not looking hard enough.

As for rights being stripped, the way to gain them back is to enter into Lawful Rebellion.

I cannot say this enough. Read about it. Learn it, and then do it.

It is such a powerful thing that even the government cannot do anything about it. It is so powerful that the government here is doing all it can to keep this issue quiet.

As such, I feel that it is time to really step up the levels of publicity this issue gets.

The more of us enter into Lawful Rebellion, the less time these awful people will have in power, and the sooner we can all get on with living our lives in peace.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lass
I don't want to throw a spanner in the works ... but sovereignty in England and Wales lies with the Westminster Parliament and not with the people. And it's the Queen's Parliament, sovereignty is vested in her because, well, she's the sovereign.

Funny that, eh ?

In Scotland it's different. There the legal system is based on Roman, Medieval & Common Law. And sovereignty does lie with the people there and not at Westminster (see MacCormick v. Lord Advocate 1954).

[edit on 6/4/2009 by The Lass]

Well if you believe that the Queen is the only one with a say in England and Wales, then you haven't done your homework.

I have. I have even put into practice what I konw, and it works. Tried and tested.

You should give it a go too. It works a treat... and it's amusing to boot.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I honestly have never heard of anything like this. How is it then, if you do manage to become sovereign from the government, that you can live on land owned by the country? Do legal systems apply to you or are you so free that you are exempt from laws too. I really doubt it...but I would appreciate some clarification on what u mean by "sovereignty from the government".

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

I second that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join