It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and Camps?? Can someone help explain??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ok I've been researching the NWO, underground bases, aliens, ufo's all that jazz. Now I kind of understand the concept of NWO and I dont agree with it at all.. not one bit... but Im confused about the fema camps, I saw that posting about glenn beck being threatned and read the article on the "disaster relief camps" In theory it sounds like a ok plan. To give shelter, and medical assistance to people who were involved with a emergency or disaster...can someone help clear this up for me so I have a better understanding about these topics??

I also watched this video on YouTube called The Obama Deception pretty intresting stuff. Would post for those who have not seen it but dont know how too yet. Check it out if your intrested.

Thanks so much!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hello? Can anybody explain ?? thanks...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sure friend, not a problem.

The FEMA "camps, are located all throughout the USA, are all near railroad tracks and are built as a supposed "relief" area in the event of a national emergency.

However, the problem is they are built to keep people in, the barbed wire faces inwards as well as FEMA has ordered over 10 thousand box cars with shackles in them to transport citiziens or prisoners of war, or "enemy combatants" as they like to call them now.

They lay inactive, built, patroled but nobody is there, no prisoners no relief workers no nothing. Just prisons sitting there really.

Hope that helps.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

now are these prison that use to be active? OR were they built with the intentions of being a "relief" systems? what makes the fact that they were built next to rail road systems important? Is it to transfer people?? if these prisons were active maybe that explains the shackle carts?? But if they were not active and were built for "relief" then ya that would scare me a little bit...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

No they are all inactive, I think the total number of them is something like 147, it's ridiculous regardless.

They are not meant to be "prisons", at least that's what the government wants you to think.

They are selling them as "relief" areas for extreme national emergencies, and the railroads are so they can transport mass ammounts of people various distances from one place to another as need be.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well if it wasnt for the barbed wire, I really wouldnt see anything wrong with that, maybe there are no medical response teams because there is no one in them...why they would have to be monitored if no one is in them is a little weird though...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Keep prowling eyes away. They don't want the public to know the exact details of the facilities, they are rumored to include gas chambers among other things. ( I doubt that however).

But trust me, this is in no way a good thing, there is no need to have boxcars with shackles in them, unless you are going to be moving thousands upon thousands of people.

How many prisoner's of war do you think they need? It's not for them it's for us friend, those camps are for the people who revolt when the time comes. They will round us up and place us in these camps.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Really? What else do you know about these camps? That is crazy..does anyone know when all of this will take place? from doing some reading and watching the news and cnn things are starting to look a lil errie if you ask me. How do we defend ourselves from this or better yet stop it from happening? Does anyone know or is it more like survivial of the fittest? Thanks for giving me some information

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Still think fema camps are a conspiracy theory? Read how we treat our own politicians who won't compromise with the american gov't!
www.rumormillnews.com...
Congressman George Hansen
It took ten long years, But the U.S. Supreme Court now confirms that the prosecution of Congressman eorge Hansen should never have happened!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

very intresting...I dont doubt it... I have a 9 month old and am more worried about how her life will be effected if all this happens wich is why i keep my eyes and ears open to any and all possibilities.... Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

They are not meant to be "prisons", at least that's what the government wants you to think.

They are selling them as "relief" areas for extreme national emergencies, and the railroads are so they can transport mass amounts of people various distances from one place to another as need be.

~Keeper

Just remember how much "relief" the government provided to the victims of Hurricane Katrina. But I must say it was extremely generous of them to give $400 million to Halliburton to build these FEMA "relief" camps. Based on the "relief" work that Halliburton did in Iraq, I'll be relieved if the U.S. versions don't resemble Gitmo.

Trying not to be cynical, but I agree with the poster who says it's probably not a good thing. Something's not right when a government can't deliver food and water to hurricane victims in a week, but spends $400 million on FEMA "relief" camps.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If any of ya'll remember back when president GHW Bush announced that he was ordering the closure of military bases in the usa? Well, all they done was close them to active duty personel, and made fema camps outta them. All of them are still fully staffed, complete with cooks, mp's, equipment, etc.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

what can we do to stop these things from happening?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If they were relief camps, then why surround the camps with barbed wire and armed guards? PLus, why all the deception and secrecy.??

Shady bastahds!

one step closer to genocide.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
If any of ya'll remember back when president GHW Bush announced that he was ordering the closure of military bases in the usa? Well, all they done was close them to active duty personel, and made fema camps outta them. All of them are still fully staffed, complete with cooks, mp's, equipment, etc.

Where? I like to think we know the routine here at ATS: Show it, or it's conjecture.

Let's keep the subject objective. I used to work in a railyard. There were fences on the perimeter, and sometimes barbed wire facing in... Was it a FEMA railhead for transport? No, I doubt it. Do FEMA railheads exist? Probably.

Let's not blame Bush, his predecessor introduced REX84, No? I'm fairly certain that's where you're getting your bastardized info... In paraphrase.
See here:
www.mindfully.org...

Heck, I have a closed POW camp practically in my backyard!

www.wartimememories.co.uk...

That, and some of these "FEMA" camps are in spitting distance too!

Well, in other words... Try not to let your head spin too much!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Let's don't blame bush?? Why, because he was the one who started closing the bases and clinton finished it up. There, did that make you feel better now that I included slick willie? Reagans' Rex-84 program was nothing but GHW's idea he and Felix Rodriguez cooked up when they were cia operatives back in the late 50's and early 60's! Reagan was terrified of ghw bush. He was so scared of him that when he got shot, he would not allow the secret service to protect him while he was in the hospital. He had a naval mp unit do it. Everybody knows that Bush 41 ran this country and ole Ronnie was just the puppet, but Reagan threatened to blow the whistle if they didn't let him have the prez and ghw bush the vp slot.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

First of all, pray! Then try to get as much of your family together as to try and keep a strength of numbers. When the crap hits the fan, the people that will be rounded up first will be the ones who are more secluded. You and your family members should try to buy some mountain land and spend weekends there building cabins on it and preparing the ground to raise a garden. Make sure there is a water source on your property also, or have a well dug before it's too late. This is eactly what Randy Weaver had done when he and his family were living upon Ruby Ridge Idaho, and we all know what happened to them don't we? The main thing is to be prepared, and expect the unexpected. Trust "NOBODY" either when things start happening too!

top topics

join