posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:24 PM
Did you check the link I gave you? There are numerous IDENTICAL marks along with similar location (breast) on other women. There are also similar but
non identical marks (such as a 3 ring crosshair and a 3 sided rectangle).
Right off the bat I could see this looks identical to a light burn. So that's what prompted me to look.
Further, it looks like it's unevenly applied, like it was on an object pushing down lightly on a curved surface. You can see the SW corner of it is
darker than the rest.
It almost seems like this is an orientation point. Some interesting note about what I read on that other site with other experiences being listed was
1) occurs on/near the breast
2) occurs predominantly on women (not a big sample pool, but still overwhelmingly female)
3) Almost always has two rings which are incredibly uniform in size and shape
4) Usually occurs near a mole.
5) Is usually accompanied by a 'white light' experience - as vague as that sounds.
I'd be interested in hearing how many of these match for you along with a few other questions:
1) Are you pregnant?
2) Any incidence of breast cancer in your family?
3) Any recent illnesses?
4) Any 'oddities' that stand out within a reasonably short time frame (strange people, strange events, etc) preceding the occurrence of said burn?