It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney still 'Supreme Operator' in US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Cheney still 'Supreme Operator' in US

www.presstv.ir

A one-time insider in the Bush administration suggests that former vice president Dick Cheney has a strong say in the Obama White House policies.

"He still has people in the Obama administration, in the bowels of the bureaucracy and he is still impacting the American policy. . . This is a supreme operator," claimed former chief of staff to ex-US Secretary of State Colin Powell, Lawrence Wilkerson speaking to Russia Today on Sunday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Dont forget the facts - whos the best cousin?

I have been trying to find a trace from missing new vice president Biden - who is like nowhere in the media... Anywhere? Is he even alive - or taking some vacation?

Back in old neocon times VP Dickhead was even more in the headlines than Bush - we can say - back in those "good old Bushcheney times..."

And some are saying that Dick is still working inside or near the Pentagon - that worlds most crazy leader who attacks himself with supersonic missile... I dont sleep any better now!

Ok - source is PressTV and Russia Today, I know.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Of course Cheney is still around. He's been staining our government since Nixon was in office.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
We're never going to get rid of cheney or at least some neo-con of equal value. the neo-con agenda is an integral part of the NWO's plan. The neo-cons are there to placate the far right while furthering the NWO's plans.

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
first thing I thought of...
"lets take all of this negative heat thats laying on Obama right now, and give some of it to the repubs"..
and whowould do a better job of selling that to the people other than Mr. Powell himself.
To say he is still calling the shots is laughable.
If that IS the case, than I dont think there could be anything else that happened in the Obama administration that could make me think any worse of them.
If this IS the case, than whatever shred of respect I had for this administration is gone with the wind.
But I dont buy it. He still may have many secrets and insight on a lot of things that are still relevant, but to say hes calling the shots is a bit ignorant in my opinion, and not only that, but its a slap to the American people.
Thanks for opening a new can of worms Powell, you(cant fill in the blank due to T&C).

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

To say he is still calling the shots is laughable.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read up.

The Executive Branch of Government holds no elections and publicises no meetings. Their specific purpose is to ensure the continuity of the American Shadow government by whatever means necessary.

I pity anyone who still believes when a new face sets up shop in the Oval Office, things will change.

Naievty at it's best. Look at Obama, 100 days into the Presidency and he's picking up where Bush left off:
N. Korea is an issue, Iran must be dealt with, we need more troops in Afghanistan, surrender your rights to me, we'll monitor your ISP's, Russia is not our friend, etc.

They're puppets. Puppets controlled by very, very long branching strings connecting to everyone from Rupert Murdoch, Lockheed Martin, the Rothschilds, ExxonMobil, Halliburton, Saudi ARAMCO, the Jewish Lobby, AIG and many, many other powerful special interest groups.

Special interest groups have money. Money buys votes. Special Interest Groups have supporters. Supporters vote one way or another depending on what the Group dictates.

Anyone who has even the slightest shot at the Presidency knows this, which is why they grovel to them like pathetic, spineless worms.

As an example:
Obama got a RECORD vote of support from the Jewish community. Traditionally conservative Jews in many states voted for him.

Why? Because he bowed down to the ADL, the Jewish Lobby and decided to play ball after accepting numerous bribes and kickbacks.

He puts into his cabinet Rahm Emmanuel and Peter Orzag, as Chief of Staff and Director of Management & Budget respectively. Both defiant Zionists.
He starts claiming Israel is fully justified in the Gaza offensive.

He pledges more American support to Israel.

See where I'm going? Special Interest Groups hold the American government hostage.

If this IS the case, than whatever shred of respect I had for this administration is gone with the wind.

You still have respect for the Government?

And I thought I was a bit out of left field.

If you thought you still actually had a shred of choice as to who leads you country, don't. Just don't.

The public don't stand a chance.

[edit on 7/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

new topics

top topics

join